Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. (24098 Views)

10 Differences Between Loving Someone And Being In Love With Someone / The Pain Of Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by Popesuccess(m): 10:53am On May 04, 2023
I want know the difference because there is this friend of mine that says he loves his wife but he is not in love with her. Is there any difference between the two?

8 Likes

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by endsarrrs(f): 10:55am On May 04, 2023
cheesy
Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 04, 2023
Being in love has to do with feelings, but loving someone has to do with actions.

For example, maybe you love the person simply because he or she has been nice to you, or because he or she has done some nice things for you.

But when you're in love, you do things based on your heart, you become blinded by love, you end up doing things you didn't think you could because you're in love.

241 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by Hezzyluv: 6:30pm On May 04, 2023
He loves his wife possibly the sex, her shape or even her voice.

Not being in love with his wife, he can never be obsessed about her. He cannot come and go and kill himself for her. grin

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by suaveBrother(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2023
... really confused...

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by Kindness218: 6:30pm On May 04, 2023

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by chukkystar(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2023
Being in Love is actually caring that the other person Loves You back. Loving someone, You don't necessarily care if You are Loved back. My 2cents ooo

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by ManWater: 6:31pm On May 04, 2023
Popesuccess:
I want know the difference because there is this friend of mine that says he loves his wife but he is not in love with her. Is there any difference between the two?

I love my wife ✔️
I am in love with my wife ✔️
I love my daughter ✔️
I am in love with my daughter ❌

Being in love implies & includes erotic feelings.
So your friend has partially or completely lost erotic feelings for his wife. cool

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by Davies25: 6:31pm On May 04, 2023
Right now, I I'm showing love to my girlfriend. I'm definitely not in love.
Make God save man.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by Adaogbi: 6:31pm On May 04, 2023
I
Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by Mitsurugi(m): 6:32pm On May 04, 2023
Loving someone is when you can freely say the truth to a person
Being in love is when you cannot freely say the truth to that person cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by Calibrator: 6:32pm On May 04, 2023
You love your idols and role models but you are in love with your object of attraction eg lovers etc

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by LivingSage: 6:32pm On May 04, 2023
Perfectly said.

Loving someone makes you even do something stupid to People but unknowingly to one.
Samantha124:
Being in love has to do with feelings, but loving someone has to do with actions.

For example, maybe you love the person simply because he or she has been nice to you, or because he or she has done some nice things for you.

But when you're in love, you do things based on your heart, you become blinded by love, you end up doing things you didn't think you could because you're in love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by Chijeep(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2023
the love of Ellu P and Tinubu is a typical difference of what you are asking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by Weedhustler: 6:33pm On May 04, 2023
Learn to mind ur business
Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by Bintdawood(f): 6:33pm On May 04, 2023
Ehen now, he only loves her buh he is not in love with her.

Thank you for understanding... Dont mention🙌
Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 04, 2023
It simply means he cares for his wife but he's not committed to her

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by uncleck: 6:33pm On May 04, 2023
They mean the same thing no matter how you want to twist it. Don't complicate things for yourself. I love Okro soup. I'm in love with Okro soup

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:34pm On May 04, 2023
Popesuccess:

Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by simfrost90210: 6:34pm On May 04, 2023
Define Love and Rove...
Then define being in love and being in rove...

grin grin
.., must everything be news? See gbegee oh
Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by dejavuh0007(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2023
It's either he's already cheating on his wife or he's about to.

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by LivingSage: 6:34pm On May 04, 2023
It's confusing
Bintdawood:
Ehen now, he only loves her buh he is not in love with her.

Thank you for understanding... Dont mention🙌

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by FalseProphet1(m): 6:35pm On May 04, 2023
Being in love is when you're in love with someone.

Loving someone is when you love someone.

Sense will not kill me.

This I have seen.

6 Likes

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by Kelechi009: 6:35pm On May 04, 2023
Samantha124:

100/100.

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by toluleke(m): 6:35pm On May 04, 2023
I don't even know. Every thing just confuse

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by teacherbim(f): 6:36pm On May 04, 2023
Loving someone is a feeling of compassion, care and respect , it can be romantic or platonic while being inlove is emotional or romantic infatuation ❤️

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by IMASTEX: 6:36pm On May 04, 2023
Okay
Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by Exc2000: 6:36pm On May 04, 2023
Loving someone is sacrificial, you have decided to care about the person as a person of interest... Jesus loves you, died for you and answers your prayer.

Your mother loves you and cooks for you nurture you

You love your wife personally sharing your income, house and life with her

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by GeneralPula: 6:37pm On May 04, 2023
Loving someone - When you like someone for who they’re but you don’t like them romantically..

Being in love - when you like someone for who they’re & you still like them romantically..

8 Likes

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by helinues: 6:37pm On May 04, 2023
Toh

There is different between love and lust.

If you don't love yourself, you can't genuinely love others.

If you are not ready to drop your habits, then don't think you can ask others to drop theirs.

You can't give what you don't have

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by 1gbdata: 6:37pm On May 04, 2023
Money
Re: Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. by ATEAMS: 6:38pm On May 04, 2023
Haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry / Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.