Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City (67517 Views)

RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos / See The RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Wire In Lagos / RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
edo and voodoo are like 5 and 6

from which bush or forest did the unfortunate mammal crawl from
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by highchief1: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

What is a person with your proven ignorance doing online ?
to correct a Cowleg like u
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by Gudfrie(m): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Thank you sir. That's a sloth aka 'bushbaby'.
The educational system has truly failed this nation.
Na you gangan be typical olodo
This is a picture of a sloth and a bush baby and it is no where near your answer

Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
VellyG:

Oga this is not sloth. PLS don't mislead people just because ur trying to make a point.

You are correct. I realized it while thinking of it and have corrected it. Thanks for the correction.
It is a galago aka bushbaby.
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by deji17: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
The woman wey dey talk for the video worry no be small..

See creature o.. Shey this one na Buhari? Abi na Buhari do this one so? This Benin, Edo state, Nigeria na wa ooo grin grin grin grin.
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
Gudfrie:

Na you gangan be typical olodo
This is a picture of a sloth and a bush baby and it is no where near your answer

It is a galago not a sloth. I have corrected it. I was much closer than those who claim it was a witch though.
As for 'olodo' I haven't been called that before grin
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
RobinRay:
the cliche is getting overly annoying,
is it only electric pole that can catch witch
apparently the so called "witches" have the power to transform to animals, launch IBAs(Intercontinental Ballistic Arrows) to people on other continents, and other fascinating balderdash and poppycock......
but then their great weakness, the bane of their existence is NEPA POLE
we need to discard this Nollywood mentality abeg

You are overly correct.But the truth is that often times in Benin,witches are usually trapped in either high tension cables,power lines,or transformers.This is a misery that no body has been able to solve.I can recall some years back,how a witch was trapped on top a high tension cable at evbhotubu axis,all she kept saying was*fuel don finish*.

1 Like

Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by Gudfrie(m): 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

It is a galago not a sloth. I have corrected it. I was much closer than those who claim it was a witch though.
As for 'olodo' I haven't been called that before grin
You ll be a success in whatever you do for swallowing pride...........God bless you man

1 Like

Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by Cuntslayer: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=claremont post=61844979]It's the African version of the Koala, but I have forgotten what the actual name is. This particular specie is very common in Nigerian tropical forests, it feeds and lives on bamboo trees. Nothing strange here, go find your witches elsewhere.[/quote

It's a potto
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
cococandy:
dummy
do you have to insult someone because he has got a different opinion contrary to what you uphold. You are the dummy here! Infact, worse than a dummy. Can you post your SSCE result/transcripts, let's see how dull you are!
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
The region were mountain of fire ministry came from is definitely the bastion of evil/witchcraft.

People fear what they don't know. Ignorance is bliss in that country
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
It amazes me why many Africans, Nigerians mostly will come to say oh Africans when it is clear that. "Spirituality" exists. They are quick to form some fake foreign, which make them sound very ignorant and silly. Even the most successful westerners talk spirituality, if you listen to Ted talks, you will understand what I am saying. Now, spirituality can come in different context and platform depending on the society, a result of the culture and tradition.
Tho, I didn't bother to watch the video, the fact that some persons attributed it to be something contrary to the natural does not make them silly. People make judgments and assertions based on experiences and scenarios around the matter. Smart people disagree with meritocracy i.e what if I am wrong and he is right. Can I be wrong? How do I know I am right? Why do I think I am right? Why do I think he is wrong? Why is he having this view and opinion and why am I having mine? Does my view and opinion really hold given the context of the situation? This is what smart people do. Engage a westerner on issues as this, you will see a different approach. Mark once said he said there was no God because he needed to question a lot of things but now he sees thing differently and he has a different opinion. Thats an intelligent folk. He didn't go about calling people dummy for believing in God! You should be shouting Africa for your corrupt leaders sucking the poor dry and drug pushers causing harm to other nations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by RobinRay(m): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

You are overly correct.But the truth is that often times in Benin,witches are usually trapped in either high tension cables,power lines,or transformers.This is a misery that no body has been able to solve.I can recall some years back,how a witch was trapped on top a high tension cable at evbhotubu axis,all she kept saying was*fuel don finish*.

Wow, really?

Fuel don finish?? grin grin

btw did you personally see the supposed witch or did you hear it from someone

1 Like

Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by horia: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Thank you sir. That's a sloth galago aka 'bushbaby'.
that's not a Galago. Galagos have bat like ears and are nocturnal animals.
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by lacidi: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
It's not a new thing na. See this report of a sloth on a telephone pole.

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9mSs3RmnvRZ3REAeENB4iA5;_ylu=X3oDMTBydWZibG83BGNvbG8DaXIyBHBvcwM4BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1509232359/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.msn.com%2fen-gb%2fvideo%2fwatch%2fsloth-rescued-from-telephone-pole-in-costa-rica%2fvi-AArrsAk/RK=1/RS=Hm3q3BgTTp.0_ShNSu.YgP0UJr4-
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by Nairaboi(m): 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
claremont:
It's the African version of the Koala, but I have forgotten what the actual name is. This particular specie is very common in Nigerian tropical forests, it feeds and lives on bamboo trees. Nothing strange here, go find your witches elsewhere.
Does Nepa pole looks like a tropical rain forest setting? Nna, e be like village people never find you before. . .
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by ayusadeg(m): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
Enjoying myself with the motion and counter motions smiley
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by alexpombo4: 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
lacemose:
Benin is at it again, a very strange looking animal found on high tension wire in Benin. ..
see animal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjRpZGy69Bg

please what exactly is strange about bushbaby? pic.twitter.com/JqA3lvuy6p
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
horia:
that's not a Galago. Galagos have bat like ears and are nocturnal animals.

What do you think it is ?
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by ysg4real(m): 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
The lady's commentary is hilarious and priceless!
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by Exciton(m): 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
Fvck me!!

I can't believe some people are actually arguing that it has to be supernatural because the animal can't possibly climb poles or that it should have been electrocuted after touching the first cable. grin

Nollywood + religion + poor education has done too much damage in Nigeria. We aren't just ignorant, we're confident about it and don't wanna change.

3 Likes

Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by Spexo001(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
femi4:
Ode! What substance is electric pole made of
mumu what connection does it have with flying?
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by AdewaleKean(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
Why do you have to call Nigeria. angry
But why
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
tongue
IamaNigerianGuy:

Thank you sir. That's a sloth galago aka 'bushbaby'.

Bros no mind those fools.

Pls open a new counter thread on the matter and educate us.
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nairaboi:

Does Nepa pole looks like a tropical rain forest setting? Nna, e be like village people never find you before. . .

U people have already invented a phrase to use n defend urselves if u fail in life.

"My Village People"
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by macof(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
delishpot:
Ignorance is the bane of a society. This creation.... At least they acknowledge the fact that it is a creation not a creator.

Talking about ignorance and you display your own ignorance

Creature, synonymous for "animal"
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by delishpot: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
macof:

Talking about ignorance and you display your own ignorance

Creature, synonymous for "animal"

Shior, I know say you go support your aunties for there. You too believe say Na winch ba? I crown you their king.
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by Maski87: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
NEPA man that went to disconnect light,just got jazzed up in Edo State
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by Imo1stson: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
claremont:
It's the African version of the Koala, but I have forgotten what the actual name is. This particular specie is very common in Nigerian tropical forests, it feeds and lives on bamboo trees. Nothing strange here, go find your witches elsewhere.

Very much like Panda
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=RobinRay post=61853666]

Wow, really?

Fuel don finish?? grin grin

btw did you personally see the supposed witch or did you hear it from someone [/quote

Hear ko hear ni,I was there live and it was also shown on TV.
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by Nostradamu(m): 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
claremont:

Taaaaaar! I tire o, Claremont. Mumu jus fuu everywhere. Lawd, ignorance is bliss.
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by Neddyogu(m): 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
ayorhmeeday:
you people givin seemingly ''rational'' explanations to this rather strange happening, should ask ursef...
how did a ''terrestial'' animal get to a height that's like 12-16ft??
doesn't that tell u that ''the powers that be'' av a hand in this
These creatures are arboreal. They naturally live in trees so they aren't scared of heights. Poor thing probably mistook electric pole for a tree in d darkness. Like someone said, go look for witches elsewhere. Everything no be witch and wizard. Too much superstition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ / One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.