Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (90085 Views)

Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Celebrityblog: 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
A man made his fiancée to take a lie detector test to see if she cheating. He personally took her to a lie detector. It turned out that the lady has been having sex with another man.

She was asked if her boyfriend satisfies her. She said yes... The test shows she lied...

She was asked if she thinks her boyfriend is good enough for her. She said yes, but the test shows she lied...

She was asked if she has ever cheated on her boyfriend, she said no. But the test exposed her lies.

She was asked if she has ever had another guy in the same bed she shares with her boyfriend. She said no, but the test shows she's not being truthful.

Watch videos here see how it all played out. All the questions that she was asked... And how the boyfriend reacted afterwards. The boyfriend’s reaction is epic.

The viral video has already gotten over 900k views within 2 days

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/man-takes-his-fiancee-to-lie-detector.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Kenedy16(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
FTC

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Celebrityblog: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
Watch videos here see

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by babyfaceafrica: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
bloggers and lies

5 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Celebrityblog: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
More photos

Watch the videos and see the guy's reaction here

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Fierce11: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
A wise man once told me that, "The problem with hoes, is that they always try to act like a garden shovel".. He added that I should "fear hoes, avoid hoes or simply treat hoes like hoes",,,.. RIP sir,, I can finally hear what you have been trying to tell me.

255 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Phaniajav(f): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by samysmoothfresh: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hilarious video cheesy

bitch was tryna act confident at first but her reaction at the end was simply EPIC!!

Bitch was looking like she some exposed terrorist.

Here in naija we no need lie detector, cos only one look at her go tell you say the hoe aint to be trusted................and if that one fail, just carry am go one shrine.

#saffi

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Phaniajav(f): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
grin grin
Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
why go through all this just to get her when I have my never disappointing "MAGUN"

Naa the guy go dey wake me every morning like chicken. cheesy

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hoes will be hoes

16 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by highpriestess: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nicely played.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by linearity: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
Aside from this been a reality TV for viewers entertainment, anyone who agreed to submit themselves to a lie detector test in order to proof a point are dumb as hell.

A lie detector test result can’t even be admitted in court and they prove absolutely nothing, except for the entertainment value.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Riversides2003(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
Better don’t bring this crap to Nigeria, our girls go lie on top the machine head sef.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by NaijaMutant(f): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
Laugh all you want, but have it in mind that this is the average woman out there....

Laugh all you want but remember that you'll be expected to pick a wife amongst millions of hoes.

43 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by excomarow(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
;8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by lilmax(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
if your brain tells you she's cheating and a pastor tells you she's not

baba believe your brain please, nothing more correct than your instinct

and please, I hope the guy is clean on his own path? it will be hypocritical if he's not, and that's not fair

18 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Starboytwo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
H

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Necksonnel: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
grin Girls, a man can never satisfy them

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
cheesy

Some men have lied under the oath, made false claims of fidelity using holy books.

Until you make men swear under native gods with instant retribution, lies would continue tongue

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
highcollide:
Laugh all you want, but have it in mind that this is the average woman out there....

Laugh all you want but remember that you'll be expected to pick a wife amongst millions of hoes.

50 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by sirusX(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
Fear women

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by SamAzing: 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Possibilities abound for the erroneous performance of lie detectors. However, the chances for its results coming out as true cannot be easily defeated.
It is a machine. Perfection may be its seldom flaw. Not regularly.
The ATM seldomly miscalculates Cash to disburse but never regularly.

Warrant: Aunty, perhaps the polygraph said you hoed 20 times on 5 different farms.. using the analogy highlighted above, you couldn’t have hoed any lesser than 10 times.

Farmtool confirmed!

12 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by daddytime(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
This must be a made in Uganda or Burundi lie detector, very unreliable and can lie for Africa...

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Pavore9: 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
They both have time!

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
razy75:
afonja and jazz..... smh....spits. like all the idiotic mods
afonja fools

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Starboytwo(m): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
Some people girlfriend na world best for lying...
Even lie detector go hail them....

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
razy75:
afonja and jazz..... smh....spits. like all the idiotic mods

Ojukwu married his friend's daughter.
Ekwueme impregnated a married woman TWICE!

Flatheaded Osu pigs are so randy that they can put their deaks inside anything that has a hole even a rat trap.

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.