Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations (3059 Views)

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / 9 Reasons Why God Allows Trials And Tribulations. / The Aftermath Of Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
China about to throw down the gauntlet to the petrodollar

https://www.rt.com/business/418638-china-yuan-oil-futures/

The world’s top oil importer, China, is expected to launch its long-awaited and delayed yuan-denominated oil futures contract at the end of March, according to Reuters’ sources.

The petroyuan is seen as Beijing’s challenge to the US dollar, the dominant global currency in oil contract settlements.
The contract could reportedly be launched on March 26 on the Shanghai International Energy Exchange (INE). The exchange has recently received the approval from China’s State Council.

In December, the INE announced a successful completion of the fifth dry run in yuan-backed oil futures contract trading. It said that 149 of its members traded 647,930 lots in the rehearsal with a total value of 268.2 billion yuan. The exchange said the system met the listing requirements of crude futures after the exercise.

The Chinese government announced plans last year to start a crude oil futures contract priced in yuan and convertible into gold. The contract will enable the country's trading partners to pay with gold or to convert yuan into gold without the necessity to keep money in Chinese assets or turn it into US dollars.
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
This is the One Billionth time that China is launching its elusive gold-backed Yuan.

My people, ALL NA WASH!

Let me explain what is happening to you

The launch of a gold-backed Yuan for crude oil deals is automatically the end of America because America's economy is run on Petrodollars, if the petrodollars should stop flowing, the American economy will collapse immediately. The reason is because Petrodollars is fiat currency, it is not backed by anything except good will and general acceptance, but the Petro-yuan will be backed by gold!

It is only common-sensical to choose gold convertible currency for your transactions and store of value than fiat currency.

1 Like

Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by Dnockeror333(m): 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
NPComplete:

You and the zombies that follow u should stop doing drugs. It is really messing with ur head.

MrPresident and you, are nirmal beings going ahead or going aback the pathway of normality. Going sub or hyper, you both aint drunk nor drugged but you hipotalamus and oblongata is a function of the spirit of flesh in you.

Do not attack me dearie's of pilgrims, for am a servant too of the holy gods, God of gods!
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by Dnockeror333(m): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
NPComplete:

Another comment from a donkey. I repeat, this is shit. Just one raving lunatic supporting the other.
Empires rise and fall. Kingdoms change dynasties. Systems collapse. Processes change. As long as the sun rises and sets, that is the only thing that is sure. More sure than either of our religious beliefs. None of that tells us what happens after the end of the world like the OP will like us to credit him for.

So if a monkey comes online and start raving as usual and I correct him like I have corrected him countless times, that shouldn't give another monkey a reason to start crying.

Keep your advice. I don't listen to idiots.

NPComplete, I thought by now ince 2017 thay you've watched over your raving tongue? NP, thou were merciless, abusing your brothers like that. Please, repent and follow the way of decorum.
You suppose to agree or disagree! Tell them where you stand with goliness in your tongue.

NP, I hope you are fine now? My God honour all.
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by Dnockeror333(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
MrPresident1:
China is Moab in the Bible, the Bible does not record that another nation will rise after Babylon, Babylon is the end time empire. The point is that Moab cannot assume world leadership.

A Gold-backed Yuan is the end of the America economy, because the US Dollar is not backed by anything, it is a ''Fiat Currency''. If a gold-backed currency is introduced, the Dollar will die. and its fall will reverberate around the world.
And thus, what do you talk about the Grecian Vatican, and their great emmersion of gold in times like this?
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by Dnockeror333(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
Saverin:
MrPresident1

While must you mix events currently happening in the world with what is written in the bible (a book complied 2000yrs ago)?

Chinese are not Christians neither are the Saudis. The petro-yuan deal will spark a currency war, simple
And yet you dont know that men works through the ages just according to the edit of prophecy giving of God, the Head of all Creation?
Till the last will is done, non of His Powerful Words will fail...!

"Your Kingdom come, Your will be done on Earth as it is done in the Spirit".
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by budaatum: 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
MrPresident1:
[s]China is Moab in the Bible, the Bible does not record that another nation will rise after Babylon, Babylon is the end time empire. The point is that Moab cannot assume world leadership.[/s]

A Gold-backed Yuan is the end of the America economy, because the US Dollar is not backed by anything, it is a ''Fiat Currency''. If a gold-backed currency is introduced, the Dollar will die. and its fall will reverberate around the world.
Good observation. Has China's move affected the price of gold yet?
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by budaatum: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
I've been saying for years that the next world war would be fought with financial weapons. This is a significant salvo in that battle. China has been looking for ways to convert its hoard of dollar held debt into tangible assets, and gold is as tangible as it gets. No nation holding as much debt as America holds could survive. So yes, a new world order is at hand.

Your point will come across better without inserting yourself in it op.

MrPresident1:
China about to throw down the gauntlet to the petrodollar

https://www.rt.com/business/418638-china-yuan-oil-futures/

The world’s top oil importer, China, is expected to launch its long-awaited and delayed yuan-denominated oil futures contract at the end of March, according to Reuters’ sources.

The petroyuan is seen as Beijing’s challenge to the US dollar, the dominant global currency in oil contract settlements.
The contract could reportedly be launched on March 26 on the Shanghai International Energy Exchange (INE). The exchange has recently received the approval from China’s State Council.

In December, the INE announced a successful completion of the fifth dry run in yuan-backed oil futures contract trading. It said that 149 of its members traded 647,930 lots in the rehearsal with a total value of 268.2 billion yuan. The exchange said the system met the listing requirements of crude futures after the exercise.

The Chinese government announced plans last year to start a crude oil futures contract priced in yuan and convertible into gold. The contract will enable the country's trading partners to pay with gold or to convert yuan into gold without the necessity to keep money in Chinese assets or turn it into US dollars.
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
The Law was given at Nisan/Abib.

Jesus is the law of Moses; the law was first given on tables of stone, now it is going to be written on the tables of our hearts at the return of Jesus, on the tables of flesh, in our hearts.

Just prepare for the coming of Jesus and do not bother about any Petro-yuan or Petro-dollar, all na wash!
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by Saverin: 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
Dnockeror333:

And yet you dont know that men works through the ages just according to the edit of proohecy giving of God, the Head of all Creation?
Till the last is done, non of His Powerful Words will fail...!

Why then do you pray?
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by Dnockeror333(m): 7:07am On Feb 14, 2018
Saverin:

Why then do you pray?

Prayer is the souls' sincere desire, to which anyone who met his/her Father atlast must love talking to the Father about
1. His idea,
2. His will,
3. His resolution,
4. His kindness,
5. His praise,
6. His adoration,
7. Earths plea,
8. The pains,
just about many things surounding us.

My pilgrim partner, look beside thee, for there is God wherever thou lookest.

Why not await te revealing of Gods heirs?

Bless you.
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 2:46am On Mar 29, 2018
Petro-yuan helps Russia & China dump US dollar in oil trade

China is the world's biggest crude consumer and buys most of its oil from Russia. However, most settlements are still in US dollars. The launch of the petro-yuan now allows Moscow and Beijing to use national currencies instead.

China and Russia are actively reducing dependence on the dollar in bilateral trade. In October 2017, Beijing launched a payment system for transactions in yuan and Russian rubles. This means that settlements for Russian oil deliveries to China, which have reached 60 million tons per year, can be done without using the dollar.

https://www.rt.com/business/422472-russia-china-petro-yuan/
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 2:50am On Mar 29, 2018
Why petro-yuan may become biggest game-changer of all time in capital markets

The historic launch of the long-awaited trading of Chinese crude futures this week has stirred up a heated debate among analysts as to whether the new commodity product will prosper or flop.

However, China's yuan-backed oil futures managed to make a strong debut on Monday with overnight trade volumes initially outstripping transactions of internationally recognized benchmark Brent. Some 62,500 contracts reportedly changed hands during the first session, as domestic and international oil investors joined the trading.

The impressive start gives deeper cause for optimism about the newcomer with some analysts qualifying oil futures denominated in China’s currency as a game-changer in the world of financial trading. “This is the single biggest change in capital markets, maybe of all time,” ...

https://www.rt.com/business/422561-petroyuan-gold-biggest-change-markets/
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 2:58am On Mar 29, 2018
MrPresident1:
This is the One Billionth time that China is launching its elusive gold-backed Yuan.

My people, ALL NA WASH!

Let me explain what is happening to you

The launch of a gold-backed Yuan for crude oil deals is automatically the end of America because America's economy is run on Petrodollars, if the petrodollars should stop flowing, the American economy will collapse immediately. The reason is because Petrodollars is fiat currency, it is not backed by anything except good will and general acceptance, but the Petro-yuan will be backed by gold!

It is only common-sensical to choose gold convertible currency for your transactions and store of value than fiat currency.

This is what I said concerning the petro-yuan, and I have been proved right. We were promised a gold-backed petroyuan, not another fiat paper currency, what is now launched is a petroyuan that is still paper money without gold backing.

Do not be deceived, Gold backed petroyuan is the real deal that can create any impact, not another paper currency backed by nothing.Or, who will choose petroyuan over petrodollar? It is common sense my people.

Gold backed petroyuan you promised, gold backed petroyuan you must deliver.

Or else, ALL NA WASH!
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 3:06am On Mar 29, 2018
To provide a biblical perspective on what is going on

Daniel 2:45
Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

Isaiah 63:3
I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

The stone cut out of the mountain without hands struck Nebu's image at it's feet of clay and iron, this is the immiscible amalgam of Iron and Clay representing the ideologies of Western civilisation and Islam respectively.

Jesus Christ is the only one that can conquer that immiscible amalgam not some petroyuan, gold backed or not.

And as we can see from that verse in Isaiah, at his coming, he trod the wine press ALONE, of the people, there was NONE with him.
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
We want gold backed yuan, that was your promise, no more no less!
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
Death by a thousand cuts: China’s yuan-priced crude benchmark chips away at petrodollar

China finally launched last month its yuan-denominated crude oil futures that have been in the works for years, after several delays.

The start of the new contract trading was successful, attracting interest from institutional and retail investors, and major commodity trading houses Glencore and Trafigura.

Yet, it’s too soon to call the less-than-a-month-old contract a total success, because it still faces a long road toward building reputation and history, analysts say. They have also identified the single biggest risk factor for western investors—the extent to which China could meddle with government regulation in the yuan crude futures, as Beijing is known for little tolerance toward wild price swings in its markets and has a history of intervening.
https://www.rt.com/business/424233-petro-yuan-dollar-death/

Story story, China promised gold backed yuan not ordinary yuan. How do you ditch fiat dollar for fiat yuan? Who does that?
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2018
The Gold-Backed Petro-Yuan has been launched!

China’s petro-yuan oil contracts surge as US sanctions hit Iran

Chinese oil futures contracts denominated in yuan hit their daily limit with a 5-percent spike on Tuesday as the US kicked off the first round of sanctions against Iran.

Washington’s decision to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal and target the country's oil sector with sanctions is expected to significantly boost China's leverage to demand crude imports be priced in yuan.

The first round of anti-Iran sanctions, targeting the country’s automotive sector and metals trading, took effect on Tuesday after midnight US Eastern Standard Time (4:01am GMT). Tougher restrictions, scheduled for early November, will reportedly be focused on Iran's oil and shipping industries.

China, the world’s top oil importer, started its long-anticipated crude oil futures contract that is priced in yuan and convertible into gold. The contract attracted nearly 27 billion yuan ($4 billion) during the first trading session. The step was aimed at diminishing the role of the US dollar in oil trading, strengthening the national currency and at bypassing US sanctions by trading oil in yuan.
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 10:05am On Aug 08, 2018
The gold backed petroyuan has been launched. It will continue to challenge the US Dollar for dominance in the oil market, the Dollar is a fiat currency that is backed by nothing, and if there is no response, the Dollar will crash because it is just paper. The Dollar is not linked to any specific asset.
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2018

https://www.rt.com/business/435298-iran-sanctions-china-petro-yuan/

Chinese oil futures contracts denominated in yuan hit their daily limit with a 5-percent spike on Tuesday as the US kicked off the first round of sanctions against Iran.

Washington’s decision to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal and target the country's oil sector with sanctions is expected to significantly boost China's leverage to demand crude imports be priced in yuan.

The first round of anti-Iran sanctions, targeting the country’s automotive sector and metals trading, took effect on Tuesday after midnight US Eastern Standard Time (4:01am GMT). Tougher restrictions, scheduled for early November, will reportedly be focused on Iran's oil and shipping industries.

China, the world’s top oil importer, started its long-anticipated crude oil futures contract that is priced in yuan and convertible into gold. The contract attracted nearly 27 billion yuan ($4 billion) during the first trading session. The step was aimed at diminishing the role of the US dollar in oil trading, strengthening the national currency and at bypassing US sanctions by trading oil in yuan.

Iran is a major crude supplier to China. US sanctions on Iran pushed China's yuan-denominated oil futures contract nearly five percent higher, the biggest daily move since the petro-yuan's inception in March. The main contract SC1809 closed at 537.2 yuan per barrel, rising by 25.5 yuan or 4.98 percent, according to Shanghai International Energy Exchange.

China is expected to become a chief beneficiary of the US unilateral sanctions against the world’s biggest energy producers, including Russia, Iran and Venezuela. The petro-yuan would save China the cost of exchanging dollars, the main global currency used in oil trade. It would also increase the use of the Chinese national currency in global financial trade, challenging the greenback.

In 2016, the Chinese yuan was included in the Special Drawing Right (SDR) basket alongside the US dollar, the Japanese yen, the euro, and the British pound. The move granted yuan the status of a reserve currency.
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2018
America's domination of the world is built on its Economic power and its Military power.

America's Economic power is now dead.
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2018
The Russians have developed some very new fantastic weapons that have ended America's Unipolar superpower status.

‘Perpetual’ reactor for next-gen nuclear subs trialled in Russia
https://www.rt.com/news/435319-russia-perpetual-reactor-submarines/

Russia has unveiled other nuclear-related innovations over the past few months. Previously, President Vladimir Putin spoke of a strategic cruise missile with an almost unlimited range.

According to Putin, this is achieved due to a highly-efficient on-board miniaturized nuclear reactor, which powers the projectile. Such a missile can fly low enough to avoid early detection, can change course to avoid enemy anti-missile assets along its route, and maneuver to pierce the anti-missile systems protecting its target.

He also said at the time that miniaturizing a reactor boosted the design of another advanced weapons system – a high-endurance underwater drone. The drone can allegedly dive deep and travel through oceans at a speed that is several times higher than that of a submarine, a modern torpedo or even a surface ship.

Russia completed trials of a seaborne nuclear reactor in December 2017. The reactor is “100 times smaller” than those used by nuclear-propelled submarines and generates more power, Putin claimed. It can also reach its peak power 200 times faster than a conventional nuclear power plant.
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2018
Russia reportedly tests nuclear-capable hypersonic glider warhead

https://www.rt.com/news/364148-russia-tests-hypersonic-glider/

Russian strategic missile troops reportedly launched an RS-18 ballistic missile on Tuesday. The launch may have been a test of the advanced hypersonic glider warhead, which would be able to defeat US anti-missile systems.

The test was conducted at midday from a site near the town of Yasny, Orenburg region, in the southern Urals, and the warhead reached the Kura test range in Kamchatka in Russia’s Far East.

“The test was a success. The warhead was delivered to Kura field,” the Defense Ministry reported.
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2018
Fresh footage of futuristic weapon tests & development released by Russian military (VIDEOS)

https://www.rt.com/news/433656-russia-new-weapons-videos/

Russia's Defense Ministry has released a new batch of videos of cutting-edge weapons, first unveiled by President Vladimir Putin back in March. The footage shows new tests, as well as gives a grasp of the development process.

The impressive set of new weapons was unveiled by Putin during his annual speech before the Federation Council back in March. The futuristic armaments, some of which are already in service, are designed to give Russia a strong deterrence against any aggression against the country.
High-precision hypersonic weaponry

The hypersonic air-launched Kinzhal missile, which is able to travel 10 times faster than the speed of sound, continues to undergo tests in the Southern Military District. The aviation unit that received the new missiles last December has flown over 350 missions with Kinzhals attached and launched it a number of times. The missile is launched from a high-altitude MiG-31 fighter jet, and it has an effective range of 2,000 kilometers. The Kinzhal can be fitted with nuclear and conventional warheads, and it is able to penetrate the most elaborate air defenses.
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2018
Putin teases new arms: Lasers & hypersonic missiles in service, but ‘that’s not all’

https://www.rt.com/news/429045-putin-teases-new-arms/

All the recently unveiled cutting-edge Russian weapons will be put into service in time, while some are already adopted, President Vladimir Putin said during his annual Q&A session in Moscow, teasing more surprises to come.

“The hypersonic air-deployed Kinzhal system – the missile which can travel at 10 Mach speed – is already used by our troops in the South Federal District,” Putin said. “A laser combat system is in service as well.”

Two other novelties – the hypersonic Avangard system and Sarmat ICBM – will be put into service in 2019 and 2020 respectively. The Avangard hypersonic glider system, which can exceed the speed of sound 20 times during final approach, has been already put into serial production, the president revealed.

“I don’t think that any other country will develop such weapon [as Avangard]. Naturally, it will emerge at some point, but, as I’ve said already, it won’t bother us, since we already have it,” he said.

The nuclear powered weapon systems – drone submarine and cruise missile of global range – will be put into service “on schedule,” Putin said, adding that he had “no doubts” about this as the propulsion systems have been already developed and successfully tested.
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 10:32am On Aug 08, 2018
America's Military power is broken.
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by budaatum: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
MrPresident1:
The gold backed petroyuan has been launched. It will continue to challenge the US Dollar for dominance in the oil market, the Dollar is a fiat currency that is backed by nothing, and if there is no response, the Dollar will crash because it is just paper. The Dollar is not linked to any specific asset.

The Yuan is not backed by gold, or "any specific asset" either! And the idea of linking currencies to gold was dumped after the first world war as it was found to be untenable. Besides, China, a control freaked country, where it's currency is concerned, would not leave it to the vagueries of gold or any other traded commodity to set its exchange rates!

The Gold-Backed-Oil-Yuan Futures Contract Myth

I've been following you on this by the way, and appreciate you posting it. But could you post the arms stuff in another thread please unless it's specifically related? It's just a suggestion I think will help keep the thread on topic.

(Would ask for the 'God stuff' to be removed too, but that's probably asking for too much.)
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
budaatum:

The Yuan is not backed by gold, or "any specific asset" either!
Read!

China, the world’s top oil importer, started its long-anticipated crude oil futures contract that is priced in yuan and convertible into gold.

budaatum:

And the idea of linking currencies to gold was dumped after the first world war as it was found to be untenable. Besides, China, a control freaked country, where it's currency is concerned, would not leave it to the vagueries of gold or any other traded commodity to set its exchange rates!

Vagaries of gold bullshit. The most precious metal in the world. Russia is dumping the US Dollar (it reduced its Dollar holding from 96Billion USD to 14Billion in just three months) and buying gold like crazy, and China is launching gold-backed petro-yuan under the BRICs canopy. Funny and ignorant you!

budaatum:

The Gold-Backed-Oil-Yuan Futures Contract Myth

You can post any article you like from anywhere, but very soon, the petroyuan will make demads on the Dollar that the Dollar will not be able to respond to

budaatum:

I've been following you on this by the way, and appreciate you posting it. But could you post the arms stuff in another thread please unless it's specifically related? It's just a suggestion I think will help keep the thread on topic.

This is my thread, thank you for your suggestion. I wanted to show that Militarily and Economically, America is dead.

budaatum:

(Would ask for the 'God stuff' to be removed too, but that's probably asking for too much.)

This is a thread interpreting the Bible in real time, if you are not comfortable with the 'God stuff' in it, no need to come here.
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2018

China is expected to become a chief beneficiary of the US unilateral sanctions against the world’s biggest energy producers, including Russia, Iran and Venezuela. The petro-yuan would save China the cost of exchanging dollars, the main global currency used in oil trade. It would also increase the use of the Chinese national currency in global financial trade, challenging the greenback.

In 2016, the Chinese yuan was included in the Special Drawing Right (SDR) basket alongside the US dollar, the Japanese yen, the euro, and the British pound. The move granted yuan the status of a reserve currency.

In 2016, the Yuan became a world reserve currency, in 2018 it became a currency backed by gold.

Budaatum
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by budaatum: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
MrPresident1:

In 2016, the Yuan became a world reserve currency, in 2018 it became a currency backed by gold.

Budaatum
I'm not arguing with you, you know! Though I am debating some facts. I'm following this thread because I want it to be true! And from an investing position.

I dispute the gold convertible yuan thing, for instance. China has been around a long time so can't be so silly except they mean it as advertising speak, an euphemism for "it has solid backing".

And the only source for some of this news is rt! Though, that may be because the biased mainstreams don't want anyone to know about it.

I'm a keep reading and pray it comes about. God most definitely did put that fool Trump there to help China, if you ask me!

Thanks again for the thread, and mention.
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by hothead(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
MrPresident1 is very on point. In all this tho, where is Nigeria? How should we be positioned as a Nation? i keep asking myself this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark / Daily Questions To Ask Yourself Every Day / Striktlymi Please Tell Me Why Do You Remain A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.