Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark (3074 Views)

Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / Pastor Blessing Agboli: "Tithes And Offerings Cannot Buy Private Jets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Revelation 13:16-17 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

In Nigeria currently, people are groaning because there is no cash to withdraw. This has caused a lot of pains and trauma to Nigerians. Now imagine if you are not able to buy or sell anything unless you are given a devilish mark.
This time is coming soon to the whole world. It is the time of the antichrist. It is a time of great distress and great tribulations such as never been since the world was created.
It is good you don't take part of it. Escape with the flight of rapture.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
So serious

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
terrezo2002:
Revelation 13:16-17 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

In Nigeria currently, people are groaning because there is no cash to withdraw. This has caused a lot of pains and trauma to Nigerians. Now imagine if you are not able to buy or sell anything unless you are given a devilish mark.
This time is coming soon to the whole world. It is the time of the antichrist. It is a time of great distress and great tribulations such as never been since the world was created.
You guys are wonderful.
Did anybody demand for a mark before any transactions?
That was how you rabble rousers started when BVN, credit cards, SIM cards came. Don't y'all get tired of all this?

11 Likes

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Kayberg: 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
terrezo2002:

We knew these were coming since the declaration of COVID 19.

He who has an ear, let him hear.

3 Likes

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

You guys are wonderful.
That was how you rabble rousers started when BVN, credit cards, SIM cards came. Don't y'all get tired of all this?
Na you Sabi. Do what you please

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by 2elliot: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kayberg:

We knew these were coming since the declaration of COVID 19.

He who has an ear, let him hear.
The antichrist is already in the shadows waiting to be unveiled. His minion are running amok to put everything in order to welcome him. The stage is being set. We are being programmed to receive the mark. From Sin,bank account registrations, BVN, NIN, what have you. The deception is being carried out. Nigerians don't know, but their leaders are implementing the globalist luciderian agenda at an alarming rate.

2 Likes

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by AntiChristian: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2023
2elliot:
The antichrist is already in the shadows waiting to be unveiled. His minion are running amok to put everything in order to welcome him. The stage is being set. We are being programmed to receive the mark. From Sin,bank account registrations, BVN, NIN, what have you. The deception is being carried out. Nigerians don't know, but their leaders are implementing the globalist luciderian agenda at an alarming rate.

grin

Falsehood! This one too will pass like 5G Covid 19!

jaephoenix:

You guys are wonderful.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by kingxsamz(m): 10:54am On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

You're holding a smart phone which has so many personal informations about your life and you're worried about some mark? Una mumu too much. If you're worried about this so called Anti-christ, throw your phone away.
I bet you can't. You still want to enjoy the things of life.

5 Likes

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
kingxsamz:

You're holding a smart phone which has so many personal informations about your life and you're worried about some mark? Una mumu too much. If you're worried about this so called Anti-christ, throw your phone away.
You are saying something different
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by iamyungkhalifa(m): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

as how
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
The atheists will rush to take the mark of the beast. They will persecute and mock those who refuse to take the mark.
Those who refuse the mark will be termed as enemies of the state. They will be imprisoned and tortured for not obeying the law.
Those who have the mark are doomed forever. They will worship the beast and enjoy the rest of the 3 and a half years.
The next 3 and a half years shall be an immense terror for them.

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
iamyungkhalifa:
as how
I didn't quote you
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
2elliot:
That's true. These happenings are preparation for the D-day. They are fore shadows of things to come.

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
The mark is anything having to do with POLITICS.
Only those having membership card are given contracts and can import or export in large quantities all others are like underdogs without the political membership card (666)
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by J4real02(m): 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=jaephoenix post=120560432]
You guys are wonderful.
BVN=6, CREDIT CARD=6, SIM CARD=6. Think over it
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
The days of the rule of the antichrist will bring the whole world as ONE. ONE GOVERNMENT, ONE PURPOSE, ONE VOICE, ONE RELIGION, ONE RULER.
The first 3 and a half years of the reign of the antichrist will be a time of peace. The antichrist will use the period of time to unite the nations of the world and form one government. He will promise so much to get people to agree with him. He will be desired by the majority of the people.
He knows what the people want and so he will give them what they want. Many will pledge their allegiance to him.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by kingxsamz(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

That's because you want it to be different.
If the so called Anti-christ wanted anything from you or anything "in you", they'd do that through your phone. Or you think those who make these products are devoted Christians? 😂😂 Lmao. You're not ready. Your Bible never mentioned anything like "chip" but you people believe that a chip inserted in your body will be the mark, what if the mark has to do with your smartphone? Dey there make pant dey wear you. If you're serious about this stuff, then throw your phone away.

2 Likes

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
kingxsamz:

That's because you want it to be different.
If the so called Anti-christ wanted anything from you or anything "in you", they'd do that through your phone. Or you think those who make these products are devoted Christians? 😂😂 Lmao. You're not ready. Your Bible never mentioned anything like "chip" but you people believe that a chip inserted in your body will be the mark, what if the mark has to do with your smartphone? Dey there make pant dey wear you. If you're serious about this stuff, then throw your phone away.
You are still saying something different. You still don't understand what I am saying
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by kingxsamz(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

You are still saying something different. You still don't understand what I am saying

And what are you saying?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
kingxsamz:

And what are you saying?
Read through my posts first before making comments
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by kingxsamz(m): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

Read through my posts first before making comments
I have read through it and responded accordingly. So tell me what I missed. Or you have nothing to say because you know it's right?

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
The antichrist will use what the people love to get them like money,fame, riches, pleasures, food, clothes, sports, travels etc.
But before the rise of the antichrist, there must first be a taken away of the saints from the world. The saints are those who kept the faith of the Lord Jesus Christ. There would be a sudden taken away by rapture. The saints will be caught up in heaven after the trumpet sound. This event will usher in the rise of the antichrist.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
kingxsamz:

I have read through it and responded accordingly. So tell me what I missed. Or you have nothing to say because you know it's right?
Go back and read. I wrote in simple English easy enough for everyone to understand. If you have read through,you should know that you accused me of what I haven't mentioned.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Dtruthspeaker: 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

Na you Sabi. Do what you please

O sweet answer.

The devils do not want people to see that God's Word is True and coming to pass!
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Dtruthspeaker: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
2elliot:

Actually there are not many who have truly repented from their sins thereore the great multitude of sinners wish to live their lifes trying to lock out the fear of the end of the world and Judgement Day exactly as was prophecied.

But we know that they are already in great fear as the great and terrible Day of The Lord, daily draws nearer and nearer as was also prophecied.

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by kingxsamz(m): 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

Go back and read. I wrote in simple English easy enough for everyone to understand. If you have read through,you should know that you accused me of what I haven't mentioned.

Accused you of what? Or you're unable to comprehend anything I said.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Dtruthspeaker: 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
kingxsamz:

Na you be you be pure mad mumu?
You sef hold smartphone with the same thing why you dey worry say hin dey worry? grin

Na your worry mad mumu? grin
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by kingxsamz(m): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Actually there are not many who have truly repented from their sons thereore the great multitude of sinners wish to live their lifes trying to lock out the fear of the end of the world and Judgement Day exactly as was prophecied.

But we know that they are already in great fear as the great and terrible Day of The Lord, daily draws nearer and nearer as was also prophecied.

Nails won't be thrown at your lord this time o. He'll be killed in an instance. He shouldn't try coming back here cus he'll be gone for good. 😂

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by kingxsamz(m): 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Na you be you be pure mad mumu?
You sef hold smartphone with the same thing why you dey worry say hin dey worry? grin

Na your worry mad mumu? grin

Lol, madman. Imagine make I tell you say meat is bad for you but I dey consume chicken wings on a daily. Shey you no go point out say I dey always chop meat? 😂

2 Likes

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Dtruthspeaker: 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
kingxsamz:

Lol, madman. Imagine make I tell you say meat is bad for you but I dey consume chicken wings on a daily. Shey you no go point out say I dey always chop meat? 😂

Madman see as you don mad finish, e no tell you say meat is bad for you hin talk say the thing wey Bible talk say go happen don dey happen. But of course mad people like una no dey hear and understand normal normal. So we understand say e go bend for una mad hand a mad eye grin
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by LordReed(m): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:
The atheists will rush to take the mark of the beast. They will persecute and mock those who refuse to take the mark.
Those who refuse the mark will be termed as enemies of the state. They will be imprisoned and tortured for not obeying the law.
Those who have the mark are doomed forever. They will worship the beast and enjoy the rest of the 3 and a half years.
The next 3 and a half years shall be an immense terror for them.

When is this supposed to happen?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by LordReed(m): 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Madman see as you don mad finish, e no tell you say meat is bad for you hin talk say the thing wey Bible talk say go happen don dey happen. But of course mad people like us no dey hear and understand normal normal. So we understand say e go bend for una mad hand a mad eye grin

LoLz. Shey god come from heaven con give you new naira notes abi. LMFAO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years / My Encounter With Dr. Chris Oyakhilome- Bishop Elomobor / No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.