Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy (6527 Views)

Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers / India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) / Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by ibkayee(f): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
sod09:
tell him bebe kiss kiss
btw i was laffing listening to jupa remix, atleast you aint shouting like tiwa or yemi grin grin
kiss

Lmao grin
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by ibkayee(f): 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
GoTV:

Eeyah no problem. Incase he misbehaves, I'm waiting on you.
Nah I’m telling you we aren’t compatible, according to your values anyway, don’t wait for me, for your own sake grin
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Nah I’m telling you we aren’t compatible, according to your values anyway, don’t wait for me, for your own sake grin

One more thing. I forgot to tell you that I'm averagely rich. You might wanna reconsider
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by ibkayee(f): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
GoTV:

One more thing. I forgot to tell you that I'm averagely rich. You might wanna reconsider
Just averagely?
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Just averagely?

I'm rich. Simple
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by KingSango(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
ikhileomotayo:
Women are very confused and complicated lot. I don't bother wasting my precious time and health trying to understand them angry

There's 7 seas of women. grin Like the sea is full of different kinds, various, and diverse forms of life women are the same. Alot of women have had their esteem hurt as young girls by someone molesting them or older men coming on to them when they are still growing up not thinking about sex or relationship. A woman like a sweet ripe fruit that busts of with juices when she has been nurtured in her upbringing by strong older women allowed to mature. Too many women been touched by dirty men or know other women who have and this has caused them to be so confused and complicated.

You have to woo a woman after you find the right one she will respond with true love for you.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by ibkayee(f): 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
GoTV:

I'm rich. Simple
Lol I was joking sha. That's cool and all but I have my own money so if that's all, it isn't enough grin
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 14, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol I was joking sha. That's cool and all but I have my own money so if that's all, it isn't enough grin

One more thing. I have a big rod and i know how to please any woman. I will change my character because of you and i will allow you work but you mustn't earn more money than i do. I have feelings for you
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by ibkayee(f): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
GoTV:

One more thing. I have a big rod and i know how to please any woman. I will change my character because of you and i will allow you work but you mustn't earn more money than i do. I have feelings for you
grin

Lol I understand a guy not wanting his girl to earn more than him but the way you're going about is off putting, your insecurities are leaking and you seem controlling
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by diggz: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
chic2pimp cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by chic2pimp(m): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
diggz:

You no see as Ibkayee put am for Enemy zone?....This one no even shake me one bit.
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by ibkayee(f): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
diggz:
chic2pimp:

You no see as Ibkayee put am for Enemy zone?....This one no even shake me one bit.
Agbayas, see dem tongue
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by diggz: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
chic2pimp:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by diggz: 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
ibkayee:

Agbayas, see dem tongue

Uwc cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by sod09(m): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
diggz:

Uwc cheesy
old man tongue
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by diggz: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
sod09:
old man tongue

Sodick!

I young pass you physically you ugly fat midget... blaady b@stard cheesy
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by sod09(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
diggz:

Sodick!

upload your picture
cow ard
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by chic2pimp(m): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
ibkayee:

Agbayas, see dem tongue

Hello my one and only kiss....How may I help you this lovely Monday afternoon? kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by chic2pimp(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
diggz:

Sodick!

Are you saying Sod is not only OLD, but also FAT and UGLY. As if that was not enough, the almighty come add DWARFISM as jara? shocked shocked shocked shocked. My good gawd who did Sodiq offend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by fredoooooo: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
chic2pimp:

Are you saying Sod is not only OLD, but also FAT and UGLY. As if that was not enough, the almighty come add DWARFISM as jara? shocked shocked shocked shocked. My good gawd who did Sodiq offend?

You and diggz will not make heaven

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by chic2pimp(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
fredoooooo:

You and diggz will not make heaven

Pastor ayam innocent o. The only thing I am guilty of is dealing with Ibkayee in the bedroom mercilessly angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by diggz: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
chic2pimp:

Pastor ayam innocent o. The only thing I am guilty of is dealing with Ibkayee in the bedroom mercilessly angry

Hope you see why I suppose put you join for that hit list?

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by ibkayee(f): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
chic2pimp:

Hello my one and only kiss....How may I help you this lovely Monday afternoon? kiss kiss
grin kiss
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by fredoooooo: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
chic2pimp:

2 face innocent idibia ?
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by chic2pimp(m): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
diggz:

Hope you see why I suppose put you join for that hit list?

angry angry

Haaaaa shocked shocked.....When Dayo and Sodiq still dey alive? shocked. Pity me small nau?

fredoooooo:

2 face innocent idibia ?

You gerrit!...Ibk is my African Queen.
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
ibkayee:

Let me marry you. You might help me recover from this pain

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by ibkayee(f): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
GoTV:

Let me marry you. You might help me recover from this pain
Last thing you need at the moment is to jump into another relationship with anyone, sort out your issues first. Good luck and take it easy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
ibkayee:

Last thing you need at the moment is to jump into another relationship with anyone, sort out your issues first. Good luck and take it easy
hi ibk,how are you.
Please I need to talk to you now,just 5mins Ok?
I wanna ask you something please

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by ibkayee(f): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
nwanneni:
hi ibk,how are you.
Please I need to talk to you now,just 5mins Ok?
I wanna ask you something please
Yeah sure, do you remember my email? You can send a message there
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
ibkayee:

Yeah sure, do you remember my email? You can send a message there
please can you resend it to me?
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by ibkayee(f): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
nwanneni:
please can you resend it to me?
Emailed you
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
ibkayee:

Emailed you
I'm having issues with my mail.
You know what,I appreciate your time.
Thanks a lot.ive troubled you too much over "That case"
Doing so again will not be nice,thank you dear friend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) / Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys / Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.