Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) (26725 Views)

Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience / One Of The Weirdest Sex Scene With Three Family Members / REVEALED: 6 Weirdest Sex Injuries Doctors Have EVER Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by uminem02(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
Explorers:
Most Semen Swallowed

That’s essentially what Los Angeles’ Michelle Monaghan did when she set the unofficial record for Most Semen Swallowed, she had 1.7 pints of semen pumped out of her stomach.
She literally turned semen to beer
Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by chrisbaby24(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ok...
Kwantinue
Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
Explorers:
bsdy
haaaaa
Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lord Forgive Me For Readin This

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by dayleke: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
Waiting on the rest
Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
This oyibos no well ooo....
250 couple for chronography sex!!; And intimacy championship!!! 919 dudes in 24 hour!!!!
Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by Luckygurl(f): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
Explorers:
Most Semen Swallowed

That’s essentially what Los Angeles’ Michelle Monaghan did when she set the unofficial record for Most Semen Swallowed, she had 1.7 pints of semen pumped out of her stomach.

Ewwww embarassed embarassed

That image
Nyama!!!!

grin grin
Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by tolugar: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
Explorers:
Chris Nicholson does not have this problem.

He is a magician that holds the record of removing 20 bras in just a minute.

I can do 50 in a minute.

With one hand ooo

Am an expert on this

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
I was on top of a 19 year old girl after serious begging from her last time and i was crying, this thing has become a well.. She asked me why i was crying, i just told her, i have never felt like this before in my life. Imagine, ehn, before this one turn 25, wetin for don happen? And she's way beautiful.
You're doing, and still wanna marry a tight hole, u see ur life?

11 Likes

Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by olaleks007(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
What is all dis

Dis oyinbos think dey sabi everythinh

Op Oya help me tell them I can slap 2million ladies yansh in 1 minute

I be Expert too

Lemme sip this remaining ogogoro and sleep
Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by Explorers(m): 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
Largest Vagina.

Anna Swan decided to own this fact.

The Scottish woman who lived between 1846 and 1888 is famous for having the world’s largest vagina, measuring 19 inches.

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by WarriDemon: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Explorer on this one.. Baba I jump enter ocean greet you.
Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by cahrlifa(m): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
QueenSekxy:
observing
hey cutie
Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by iamdotune(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
Demaureen93:

wassup
What's the name of your outfit, thanks
Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by iamdotune(m): 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Demaureen93:

wassup
What's the name of your outfit
Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
Explorers, I won't be surprised if they label corruption charges against you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by Mexzy4sho(m): 12:06am On Oct 29, 2017
Explorers:
Largest Vagina.

Anna Swan decided to own this fact.

The Scottish woman who lived between 1846 and 1888 is famous for having the world’s largest vagina, measuring 19 inches.
That one would be like gateway to the other side

5 Likes

Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by SMSguru(m): 12:29am On Oct 29, 2017
Demaureen93:

You're pretty. How're you doing?
Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by Nostradamus: 12:35am On Oct 29, 2017
this thread dey somehow,explorers you rock,kudos bro,do you have any info on the guy with the largest number of bedmate?I heard somewhere it's Fidel castro

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by bayocanny: 12:36am On Oct 29, 2017
akashi01:
.I'm buying US, UK, Canadian, Australian iTunes gift cards.

Also buying US Amazon gift cards (with receipt)

•$100 denominations below•
•Instant payment•
•No delays, get your money asap!•

I can buy them in Bulk..

Call/Whatsapp: number on Signature or tap the link.

https:///send?phone=2348157857333
What is your rates for itunes card?
Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by akashi01(m): 1:08am On Oct 29, 2017
bayocanny:

What is your rates for itunes card?
Contact the number on the post
Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by Kenzico(m): 7:20am On Oct 29, 2017
tongue 4148 views with 53 comments!!

Explorers see wetin u dey cause now!

A thread for vaseline n Cucumber freaks

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
I'm okay, a happy Sunday to you and your family...
SMSguru:

You're pretty. How're you doing?
Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by cyber5(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
melo melo la fe ri
Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by dasauce(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
They even attach odometer reading to it.. Una well done oo

Explorers:
Longest Ejaculation

Meet Horst Schultz, he can shoot his orgasm a long ways.

Schultz holds the record for furthest ejaculation at 18 feet, 9 inches.

Human males ejaculate at 27mph.

So when orgasm occurs, roughly 1.5Gb of data is ‘ejaculated’ in about 3 seconds.

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
The artificial boobs is even bigger than the so-called enhanced boobs sef... SMH cheesy
Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by Ochinex(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
This woman should come with a disclaimer and a giant warning sign tattooed on her groin.

'Through me the way to the suffering city; Through me the everlasting pain; Through me the way that runs among the Lost. Justice urged on my exalted Creator: Divine Power made me, The Supreme Wisdom and the Primal Love. Nothing was made before me but eternal things And I endure eternally. Abandon all hope - You Who Enter Here.

Anna Swan is her name
Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
Explorers:
Most Semen Swallowed

This is disgusting...

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by liljboy(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
Explorers:
Longest Ejaculation

Meet Horst Schultz, he can shoot his orgasm a long ways.

Schultz holds the record for furthest ejaculation at 18 feet, 9 inches.

Human males ejaculate at 27mph.

So when orgasm occurs, roughly 1.5Gb of data is ‘ejaculated’ in about 3 seconds.
the thing goes skrrrrrrraaaaaa papakakaka

3 Likes

Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by wunmi590(m): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
Explorers:
Most Bras Removed In One Minute

Chris Nicholson does not have this problem.

He is a magician that holds the record of removing 20 bras in just a minute.

awon eyan yo bra, legbe ile one corner grin
Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by robotix: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Sex is that one thing that is spoiling this world, aside money, fame and power.. Sex is one of the reasons why this world has become what it has become.. Imagine after a lady slept with several guys now i eventually married such and she's supposed to be a queen in my world, like i should start treating her like a queen with her wide hole when she is noting but a substance of mockery somewhere else.. I'd be walking with my wife who is supposed to be a queen and then some random street guys will be laughing at my mumuism.. This is one reason, some men don't trat their wife like that expensive sh*t anymore. I don't know, a thing in me is not just wnating a wife.. I can't become a bad man/devil all because of someone else mistake but whenever it's time and i find a virgin to marry then 'congratulations to me'. I don't know how they said it was during the era of our fathers but i wish we can go back to that period. I was on top of a 19 year old girl after serious begging from her last time and i was crying, this thing has become a well.. She asked me why i was crying, i just told her, i have never felt like this before in my life. Imagine, ehn, before this one turn 25, wetin for don happen? And she's way beautiful.
IMMATURE HYPOCRITE!

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) by kflex0: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Get paid for reading emails sent to you ....you just need to click emails sent to you ..each email sent to you ...you get 0.5$ just reading it ...you can make withdrawal straight to your account get started here.... http://creamywet..com.ng/2017/10/read- email-and-get-paid.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! / Top Ten Funniest Side Chick Pics/memes / Pls Can We Girls Stop This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.