Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience (5871 Views)

One Of The Weirdest Sex Scene With Three Family Members / REVEALED: 6 Weirdest Sex Injuries Doctors Have EVER Seen / Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by Meritjoshua(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
My brother(egbôn adugbo) was feeling experimental so he set up a 3some with one of his babe. I, him and his babe. It started off really nice until i noticed that they were way more into eachother. I had to give them room, they bearly noticed my absence. No more party unless i'm the star of the show.
My ex had a major fetish of using a hair brush during s£x. She would massage her public area with tooth brush or any thing she j lay her hand on while i thrust from the back. She never allowed me to bleep her pûssy she claimed she wasn't ready to lose her virginity. It was weird but she loves it that way.
This happened with my current babe, a white garment member. We decide to try anal s£x for the first time, but boom everywhere became messey. There was shit all over the bed. Since then we have decided never to have anal s£x

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by TemplarLandry: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
This is too lewd.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by VeryWickedMan: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Preeqahontas was giving me sloppy head and moved her tongue towards my ass.

Na slap I use cut her tongue.

Till today she pronounces please as preeq.

23 Likes

Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by myyansh68(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
Meritjoshua:
My brother(egbôn adugbo) was feeling experimental so he set up a 3some with one of his babe. I, him and his babe. It started off really nice until i noticed that they were way more into eachother. I had to give them room, they bearly noticed my absence. No more party unless i'm the star of the show.
My ex had a major fetish of using a hair brush during s£x. She would massage her public area with tooth brush or any thing she j lay her hand on while i thrust from the back. She never allowed me to bleep her pûssy she claimed she wasn't ready to lose her virginity. It was weird but she loves it that way.
This happened with my current babe, a white garment member. We decide to try anal s£x for the first time, but boom everywhere became messey. There was shit all over the bed. Since then we have decided never to have anal s£x

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by Meritjoshua(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
VeryWickedMan:

tongue, ass, damn!
Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by yarimo(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
I am here to read lies

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by Dohn: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
I go carry wwe disc from my guy place com back house to watch wt my ppl during xmas, hous don full finish, uncles, aunties, cousins ,grannies.....
Hmm after everything,,,
every body don balance to watch na, i insertd d disc ,
Omoh na 2 naked ppl appear der o... d man was serusly eating d womans cooky ....naso evrybody shout jesus com look me...... I felt lyk vanishing

38 Likes

Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by Anny69: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
Meritjoshua:
😂 You're a crazy guy. Number 2 and 3 are hilarious.
Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
Dohn:
I go carry wwe disc from my guy place com back house to watch wt my ppl during xmas, hous don full finish, uncles, aunties, cousins ,grannies.....
Hmm after everything,,,
Omoh na 2 naked ppl appear der o... d man was serusly eating d womans cooky ....naso evrybody shout jesus com look me...... I felt lyk vanishing
Thank God 4 u
Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by Wawelexy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
Dohn:
Hmm after everything,,,

Can't stop laughing.... How you go take explain yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by Meritjoshua(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Anny69:
😂 You're a crazy guy. Number 2 and 3 are hilarious.
no 3 wasn't funny at all. She thought i would break up with her. Wtf
Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by Badbunny: 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
Meritjoshua:

That. 😂
Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by galantjoe(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
Dohn:
Hmm after everything,,,

I nearly fall while laughing. Please further how you explained to them what transpired

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by austine4real(m): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by kayspark27(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
I have many o. But Op any man wey fit Bleep woman anus, fit Bleep him fellow man anus.

Ok mine goes thus;
1.First time i bleeped a tall girl, she was just laughing and spreading her legs, i stopped to ask her why and she said “e dey sweet me na make am”. Weird
2. There was this ex, whenever we are having sex I noticed the cap of my penis use to tickle me if we go raw. I broke up with her because of that but i never told her.
3. I hooked up wit a tinder date. Not hookup or ashawo. A usual Nigerian girl. We were at it, she gave me head i was enjoying it until she was playing wit my balls, i pretended to enjoy it and suddenly she was taking her tongue to my anus, na there i shout for her o. Why you wan lick my anus na??

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by RoadMozart(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
VeryWickedMan:

Ahhh Comrade grin grin

Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by Meritjoshua(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
kayspark27:
[color=#000099][/color]
I have many o. But Op any man wey fit Bleep woman anus, fit Bleep him fellow man anus.

Ok mine goes thus;
1.First time i bleeped a tall girl, she was just laughing and spreading her legs, i stopped to ask her why and she said “e dey sweet me na make am”. Weird
2. There was this ex, whenever we are having sex I noticed the cap of my penis use to tickle me if we go raw. I broke up with her because of that but i never told her.
3. I hooked up wit a tinder date. Not hookup or ashawo. A usual Nigerian girl. We were at it, she gave me head i was enjoying it until she was playing wit my balls, i pretended to enjoy it and suddenly she was taking her tongue to my anus, na there i shout for her o. Why you wan lick my anus na??
licking anus tarrhh. She should kuku eat your shit
Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by Godada(m): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2023

I went to see this lady back then in kaduna.

While we were in and ready to go.

She said we should commit everything we are about to do to God in prayer.

She spent almost one hour praying, binding and losing.

I sheepishly waited for her till she was done.

She rocked me like a pōrnstar.

She was all over me like a wildling.

Perhaps knowing the kind of violent sin she was about to commit, she sought forgiveness first.

Anyhow na my John Thomas hear am

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by Samsunny99: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
One of my sexual experience was when I comot my Johnbull for gutter to pass water na him I see one fine Angel tell me say Mary is the mother of the aunty that sang I'm running away
You no get work,Sexual experience
Nna gbehu
Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by Anny69: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
Godada:

I went to see this lady back then in kaduna.

While we were in and ready to go.

She said we should commit everything we are about to do to God in prayer.

She spent almost one hour praying, binding and losing.

I sheepishly waited for her till she was done.

She rocked me like a pōrnstar.

She was all over me like a wildling.

😂😂😂Lord.
Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by Gadafii: 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
I am here to read lies, sit with me if you have nothing to say

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by Zico777(m): 12:06am On Jun 20, 2023
grin
Dohn:
Hmm after everything,,,
Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:57am On Jun 20, 2023
by far my funniest is....
i was in a sex party in Prague, people were fukcing everywhere. it was my friend, his wife + her slave (yes they are a very freaky kinky couple) and me. my friend's wife is a doctor but also a well known dominatrix and she came over with her slave (chained like a dog and she was walking him like a dog). in that party, a guy was having sex with his wife in front of us and my friend wanted to join them. he came closer to the couple and was caressing the lady but he didnt have an erection, so he asked the lady to sukc his dikc so he could join the couple for a 3sum... the lady replied:"i am not allowed to sukc people's dikc, i am just allowed to fukc with strangers" to which her husband (while still fukcing her) turned around and told my friend:" i'll sukc your dikc!"

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by Meteng: 8:05am On Jun 20, 2023
kayspark27:
[color=#000099][/color]

Ok mine goes thus;
O’boy, you miss better enjoyment o

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by Womanizer(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2023
I have never really had a strange sex experience although there was a time one of my ex-girlfriends suggested we have anal sex but from my facial reaction she never brought it up again grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by mapist(m): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2023
Dohn:
Hmm after everything,,,

😄😄😄
Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by FahBuLous: 10:34am On Jun 20, 2023
Dohn:
Hmm after everything,,,
THE FVCK.
Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by FahBuLous: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2023
VeryWickedMan:

You and this girl. LoL
Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by kayspark27(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Meteng:
O’boy, you miss better enjoyment o

Eww 😷
Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by fourboys: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
embarassed
Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by MechanicMike: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Meritjoshua:

angry
Re: Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience by MechanicMike: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
Meritjoshua:

You don't hav shcoooooool homework??((no oofencse)) angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Words Of Wisdom (talking About Men/relationships) / Happy Valentine Day/ Happy Birthday Deal_ordea / 5 Dirty Things Abuja Big Babes Do To Get Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.