Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Two Ladies Spotted Wearing A Condom-like Dress Will Confuse You - Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Ladies Spotted Wearing A Condom-like Dress Will Confuse You - Photo (9558 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ladies Spotted Wearing A Condom-like Dress Will Confuse You - Photo by liljboy(m): 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
Tell your girlfriend make she no near fire with that nonchenche dress o

Re: Two Ladies Spotted Wearing A Condom-like Dress Will Confuse You - Photo by ignis: 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
delugajackson:
This is crazy. Yes, you're advocating for safe sex, but must you wear condoms to show it?

This world is turning upside down. I'm holding on to a cliff right now.
Please may I join you?
Re: Two Ladies Spotted Wearing A Condom-like Dress Will Confuse You - Photo by Freeman50(m): 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Kobicove:

The world is not turning into anything...they're just condoms! undecided
just a condom you say?
Not to the extent of wearing them as fabrics.
Re: Two Ladies Spotted Wearing A Condom-like Dress Will Confuse You - Photo by Paullardricky: 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
O ga gan o
Re: Two Ladies Spotted Wearing A Condom-like Dress Will Confuse You - Photo by GuntersChain(m): 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
what ya say, creativity.
Re: Two Ladies Spotted Wearing A Condom-like Dress Will Confuse You - Photo by delugajackson: 12:28am On Oct 30, 2017
ignis:

Please may I join you?
Oh, dear. Please don't. You know you're scared of heights.
grin
Re: Two Ladies Spotted Wearing A Condom-like Dress Will Confuse You - Photo by rhelis: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2017
Quality clothing, foot wears, accessories and basic household item visit https://rhelis.com to BARGAIN NOW. All items #1 to #3k.
We also offer catering services.
Re: Two Ladies Spotted Wearing A Condom-like Dress Will Confuse You - Photo by nlPoster: 2:37am On Nov 17, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Girls/women / She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! / My Maid Drives Me Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.