Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,462 members, 7,812,412 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road (9528 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Plus-sized Lady Crashes While Dancing And Twerking On Stage (photos) / Two Ladies Spotted Wearing A Condom-like Dress Will Confuse You - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Ndlistic(m): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nigerian Lady Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road.

The video which is making rounds online was a lady who paint one side of her body with zebra was spotted dancing and twerking pant less.

She was dancing ,twerking and shaking her yansh and breast heavily as people gather to watch and video her.

She killed it!!

Watch The Video HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Ndlistic(m): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
More below,
Watch The Full Video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Mutemenot(m): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by majamajic(m): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ewere !!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by anthonyuncle(m): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
where
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Kingosytex(m): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Not surprised, this is the fastest way of attaining the celebrity status in Nigeria, Go to BBN have sex and boom you are already a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Adedaniel211(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
hmmm.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by CosmicPhoenix: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
later they will say dont sexualise us,women are confused.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Ndlistic(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Jayslicky: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
I think women like this should be locked up in an asylum, when needed for procreation should be brought out and used, after that they should be locked up back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
I have nothing to say undecidedundecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by MizyB(f): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
One of your huge chunk posts that demeans women
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by slimay(m): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
Can a lady surprise me anymore?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by pesty100(m): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Those are fine jugs i must say

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by TimiRume(f): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
hmm
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Obudupikin: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

Not all of them. I know some very intelligent and classy ladies.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by IamPlato(m): 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
This Is The Type Of Suckulent Breasts I Love To Feed On and Sleep On.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Paxie55: 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
So, when some men kill, steal, kidnap and do all sorts of social vices and atrocities, it's good to generalise that all men are the same and are into it right?
Foolish people everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by CosmicPhoenix: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
dont dress like a hoe if dont want to be addressed as one

[s]
Paxie55:

So, when some men kill, steal, kidnap and do all sorts of social vices and atrocities, it's good to generalise that all men are the same and are into it right?
Foolish people everywhere.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Paxie55: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
dont dress like a hoe if dont want to be addressed as one

[s][/s]
Mkpi. You didn't know this before drawing your senseless generalisation, not like you men are even better.
Keep whinning. Frustrated soul.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by CosmicPhoenix: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
i'm frustrated yet you are the one crying over my comment,the thing pain you well.mid night is fast approaching,i hope you see customers

[s]
Paxie55:

Mkpi. You didn't know this before drawing your senseless generalisation, not like you men are even better.
Keep whinning. Frustrated soul.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Paxie55: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i'm frustrated yet you are the one crying over my comment,the thing pain you well.mid night is fast approaching,i hope you see customers

Oh Well, you've been the one always on Nl casting out your frustrations on innocent people that do not ever know you exist.

Get a life son, yes, I'm waiting for your dad as my usual customer even though his dìck is too tiny, it's only his money that can make me cum unlike your mùma that charges for free.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by CosmicPhoenix: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
yet you got pained over my comment,who is frustrated now undecided today you have gotten into at least 5 e fights but i am the frustrated one attacking innocent people.the mum and dad insult is stale,try something else.

Once a hoe always a hoe,las las na HIV/AIDS go kill you because you are too useless for money rituals

[s]
Paxie55:

Oh Well, you've been the one always on Nl casting out your frustrations on innocent people that do not ever know you exist.

Get a life son, yes, I'm waiting for your dad as my usual customer even though his dìck is too tiny, it's only his money that can make me cum unlike your mùma that charges for free.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Paxie55: 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
yet you got pained over my comment,who is frustrated now undecided today you have gotten into at least 5 e fights but i am the frustrated one attacking innocent people.the mum and dad insult is stale,try something else.

Once a hoe always a hoe,las las na HIV/AIDS go kill you because you are too useless for money rituals

[s][/s]
Childish tantrum. Better go and ask your hoe mother who your useless father is. Cos her whorism nobi here, After all, na she I deh learn work from.
Son of a thousand father.
Product of a miscalculated ovulation.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by CosmicPhoenix: 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
to even think i was expecting you to say something interesting grin is this all your expired brain could come up with,lines used by secondary school students.no difference between your brain and animal dung,they are one and the same.

[s]
Paxie55:

Childish tantrum. Better go and ask your hoe mother who your useless father is. Cos her whorism nobi here, After all, na she I deh learn work from.
Son of a thousand father.
Product of a miscalculated ovulation.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Paxie55: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
to even think i was expecting you to say something interesting grin is this all your expired brain could come up with,lines used by secondary school students.no difference between your brain and animal dung,they are one and the same.

[s][/s]
I thought you wanted to slut shame? Why deviating? Idiot.
Next time, start by slut shaming your mother that sleeps with you for fun and of course, extend my greetings to your dad, I'm waiting for him. I need that his cash tonight.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by CosmicPhoenix: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
i tried counting your IQ points and i stopped at 5,i'm even suprised you have that many.you are product of multiple failed abortions,your existence is so miserable that your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory,you are not even a high class olosho,fools like you get fvcked and receive indomie and egg for payment,brainless re.tard who thinks the sun rises and sets behind her bony a55

[s]
Paxie55:

I thought you wanted to slut shame? Why deviating? Idiot.
Next time, start by do it shaming your mother that sleeps with you for fun and of course, extend my greetings to your dad, I'm waiting for him. I need that his cash tonight.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Offpoint: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
Any body shape that can't arose me are free to walk the universe nakëd, I'm fine with it.

Lefulefu I give this to you as a rejected offerings from me. This is not my type.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Paxie55: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i tried counting your IQ points and i stopped at 5,i'm even suprised you have that many.you are product of multiple failed abortions,your existence is so miserable that your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory,you are not even a high class olosho,fools like you get fvcked and receive indomie and egg for payment,brainless re.tard who thinks the sun rises and sets behind her bony a55

[s][/s]
Clap trap!!

Your mùma said your cum is too watery and you can't satisfy her on bed, she said your dìck is just as small as my thumb finger. I don't know though, but I equally think she has a well for vagina, a deep well that swallows water melon and paw paw. That's why she masturbates with tuber of yam. No wonder your father is my regular customer as he complains on how swollen and smelly your mùmas cvnts is.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by CosmicPhoenix: 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
this one wants to do 'yo momma' jokes grin

did you know that Yo Momma is so hairy that she got afro on her nipples,yo momma is fat she sat on an iphone and it turned into an ipad,yo momma is so dumb that's why she named you DUMBledore,yo momma is so fat that on a rainy day if she put on a yellow jacket,people mistake her for a taxi

[s]
Paxie55:

Clap trap!!

Your mùma said your cum is too watery and you can't satisfy her on bed, she said your dìck is just as small as my thumb finger. I don't know though, but I equally think she has a well for vagina, a deep well that swallows water melon and paw paw. That's why she masturbates with tuber of yam. No wonder your father is my regular customer as he complains on how swollen and smelly your mùmas cvnts is.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Paxie55: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
this one wants to do 'yo momma' jokes grin

did you know that Yo Momma is so hairy that she got afro on her nipples,yo momma is fat she sat on an iphone and it turned into an ipad,yo momma is so dumb that's why she named you DUMBledore,yo momma is so fat that on a rainy day if she put on a yellow jacket,people mistake her for a taxi

[s][/s]
Dumb ìdiot. Copying jokes as usual. What can your lilliputian brain manufacture on its own? Absolutely nothing apart from waging an online war on people that gives zero fvcks about you; people who don't ever know you exist. Crying baby of Nl.
Here's what your mùma cvnt looks like after you finished fingering her deep well last night.

Re: Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
Offpoint:
Any body shape that can't arose me are free to walk the universe nakëd, I'm fine with it.

Lefulefu I give this to you as a rejected offerings from me. This is not my type.
abeg she be like wetin oracle reject.why she paint herself with all those native chalk sef?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IndecentStar Kingtblackhoc Who Allegedly Smoked With A Bible Now Living Wretched / Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. / What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.