Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

I Need Your Advice Guys....m Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice Guys....m Confused (1066 Views)

Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys / Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) / I Need Your Advice Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Guys....m Confused by Sirme411(m): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS PLEASE BEFORE YOU START READING THIS POST I WANT YOU TO NOTE THAT AM NOT WRITING THIS COS AM A SAINT OR SUMTIN OR BECAUSE I WANT TO PROVE AM A GOOD GUY AM POSTING THIS 'COS AM IN LOVE,DERRIZ DIZ YOUNG GURL IN MY AREA SHE'S IN SS3 AND SHE'S BEAUTIFULL,GENTLE,HUMBLE....YOU GUYS ALL KNOW THE STORIES OF SLAY QUEENS NOW...ND AM NOT THE TYPE OF GUY THAT CAN DATE A SLAYQUEEN...SO WE GUYS AV DECIDED TO” CATCH THEM YOUNG” I MUST SAY AM NOT A FAN OF GOING FOR LITTLE GALS…BUH I LOVE GALS I CAN TAKE TO A CINEMA JUST TO WATCH A MOVIE WITH POPCORN ND PEPSI WITHOUT THEM ASKING FOR ICE CREAM ON THE WAY OUT….XO I ASKED AROUND BOUT THis GAL…I WAS SO SURPRISED WHEN PPLE STARTED GIVING ME FEEDBACKS BOUT HER ALMOST EVERYBODY KNOWS SOMEONE THAT HAVE HAD SEX WITH HER…I WAS SO DISSAPOINTED BUH I DECIDED TO STILL GO AHEAD ANYWAY…I ASKED HER OUT ND I MUST SAY SHE WAS VERY MATURED BOUT IT NT LIKE SUM OLDER GALS I KNW THAT WULD TELL YOU THEY WANT TO GO ND THINK BOUT IT FOR ALMOST A MONTH…SHE TOLD ME SHE LIKES ME ND SHE REALLY THINKS ME ND HER CAN BE COPE WITH EACH OTHER…SHE SAID YES ND WE SEALED IT WITH BY MAKING OUT….NOW ALL MY FRIENDS ARE TELLING ME I SHOULD JUST HAVE SEX WITH HER AND DUMP HER….BUH I REALLY LOVE HER…ND I THINK I CAN CHANGE HER COS SHE HAS CHANGED ME FOR THE FEW MONTHS WE’VE BEEN TOGETHER
HOW DO I GO ABOUT THIS GUYS
CHECK MY BIO SEE HOW LONG AV BEEN HERE…BE REST ASSURED I CAN TAKE ANY INSULT THROWN AT ME
Re: I Need Your Advice Guys....m Confused by Nastydroid(m): 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Your Advice Guys....m Confused by madridguy(m): 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
You don't have any problem bro. Go ahead with her and make it clear to your friends that they need to respect your opinion.
Re: I Need Your Advice Guys....m Confused by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
Don't make the mistake of assuming you could change someone. If the love is mutual then she'd change on her own accord. Again, girls who sleep around don't know how to turn down proposals, her saying 'Yes' to your proposal immediately shouldn't be taken for maturity.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice Guys....m Confused by RSVP: 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
Your GF, ur Guys r 2 different thing.. Don't mix it up and don't let anyone take decisions for you...

Stop telling ur friends about ur girl or love life.. Make a decision and stay firm on it.

Dis girl is still young. don't let her emottions fool u!
Don't get played bro

Expect the worse and be strong enough to sail thru when it comes..You're a man!

Ire oo

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice Guys....m Confused by PenisCaP: 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hmm
Re: I Need Your Advice Guys....m Confused by greencard: 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
u better don't complicate your life

she may or may not turn out as you suppose.. don't mistake cunning emotions for love.. besides she's still in Ss3 and has gotten such a nasty reputation... what would become of her if she later got expose to a wide and Wild life after sec sch?

are u willing to sacrifice that much emotionally ? count ur possible loss and weigh them if u can take it.. good luck

I'm usually an optimist, but on this , I rather be a realist
Re: I Need Your Advice Guys....m Confused by SweetWJ(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
Benita27:
Don't make the mistake of assuming you could change someone. If the love is mutual then she'd change on her own accord. Again, girls who sleep around don't know how to turn down proposals, her saying 'Yes' to your proposal immediately shouldn't be taken for maturity.
Right on point. In addition, u need to study her well b4 jumping into conclusion. Make sure its not infatuation. Don't allow what u feel now becloud ur sense of reasoning cos it will die d moment u realise you've made a mistake.

I like ur signature Benny.
Re: I Need Your Advice Guys....m Confused by Sirme411(m): 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
madridguy:
You don't have any problem bro. Go ahead with her and make it clear to your friends that they need to respect your opinion.

Bro you think xo?
Re: I Need Your Advice Guys....m Confused by Sirme411(m): 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Benita27:

I must say...opening this thread has made me more confused...you guys Av opened my eyes more....buh the fact that she has been sleeping around....nd for 3mnths naw...we've neva had sex b4 I really love her....wish I could see a counselor bout this
Re: I Need Your Advice Guys....m Confused by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
What exactly is the problem here?
Re: I Need Your Advice Guys....m Confused by Sirme411(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chybeibe:
What exactly is the problem here?

My sista The Problem is m in love with a young gal...that has history with boys in my crib...To be sincere the plan was just to Bleep her nd dump buh I cant explain what's happening she isn't the bad gal everybody said she is atleast not to me....3mnths naw I still avnt made up my mind if o still want to Bleep her. my friends make fun of me dah. dating a gal everyone has had sex with m nt even bothered by that wat m bothered bout is if she won't go baq to her old ways
Re: I Need Your Advice Guys....m Confused by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Sirme411:

My sista The Problem is m in love with a young gal...that has history with boys in my crib...To be sincere the plan was just to Bleep her nd dump buh I cant explain what's happening she isn't the bad gal everybody said she is atleast not to me....3mnths naw I still avnt made up my mind if o still want to Bleep her. my friends make fun of me dah. dating a gal everyone has had sex with m nt even bothered by that wat m bothered bout is if she won't go baq to her old ways
Is she even up to 18?
Re: I Need Your Advice Guys....m Confused by Sirme411(m): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
haba my sista...I fear jail more Dan anytin...she is 18 she's my birthmonth e remain small gan we for be birthday mate she's July 16 m 17
Re: I Need Your Advice Guys....m Confused by donstan18: 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
The writeup tells of "How a guy planned in bleeping a lady but fell inlove along the line with the young lady"

So, what kind of help are you seeking for?

How to love or?
Re: I Need Your Advice Guys....m Confused by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
Sirme411:

Yeah I like your courage but I also want you to know that she is too young for intimate relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Guys....m Confused by Sirme411(m): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
donstan18:
The writeup tells of "How a guy planned in bleeping a lady but fell inlove along the line with the young lady"

So, what kind of help are you seeking for?

How to love or?

No m confused...should I walk away?? (I doubt if I can)...or should I go ahead(which I av a strong feeling she would break my heart into pieces later) mayb we're still enjoying the heat of the moment
wah do you think?
Re: I Need Your Advice Guys....m Confused by Sirme411(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Yeah I like your courage but I also want you to know that she is too young for intimate relationship.

Hmmm...thanks
Re: I Need Your Advice Guys....m Confused by donstan18: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Sirme411:

No m confused...should I walk away?? (I doubt if I can)...or should I go ahead(which I av a strong feeling she would break my heart into pieces later) mayb we're still enjoying the heat of the moment
wah do you think?

LOVE of these days is a risk, Take the risk if you feel she worth it!..... You might be lucky to build something strong from there.

But, if she breaks your heart or fvcks you up.... Get ready for blames, all sort of laughs and yabbings from your male folks!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Guys....m Confused by Sirme411(m): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
donstan18:

LOVE of these days is a risk, Take the risk if you feel she worth it!..... You might be lucky to build something strong from there.

But, if she breaks your heart or fvcks you up.... Get ready for blames, all sort of laughs and yabbings from your male folks!

Thanks Bro

(1) (Reply)

COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: My Ex But Not In Sex (18+) / See What Monalisa Chinda Shared About Wooing A Nigerian Lady, How True Is This? / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.