Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys (1900 Views)

10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by bayocute(m): 1:14am On Jun 24, 2023
My name is Bayonle David.

I have noticed any time I tell my gf to see me,l; her coming alone will cost me 16k cos she will say she can't come unkempt. I've severally inconvenient myself for her ontop my 50k salary. If unfortunately something else came up that will leave me with no change at hand to get stuffs when she comes around. She won't bother to show up again or communicate with me how we can manage the situation. She will rather not come again and yet insists I send her the money I already promised.
What do you think I should do guys cos I'm getting frustrated already like I'm being used.

These has happened numerous times and was able to convinced me that this isn't a mere an innocent act but a deliberate act from her end.

I need an advice on what to do abeg
Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 24, 2023
bayocute:
If unfortunately something else came up that will leave me with no change at hand to get stuffs when she comes around. She won't bother to show up again or communicate with me how we can manage the situation. She will rather not come again and yet insists I send her the money I already promised.
What do you think I should do guys cos I'm getting frustrated already like I'm being used.

She loves the money she gets from you, not you.

6 Likes

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by Nobody: 2:55am On Jun 24, 2023
bayocute:

I have noticed any time I tell my gf to see me,l; her coming alone will cost me 16k cos she will say she can't come unkempt. I've severally inconvenient myself for her ontop my 50k salary. If unfortunately something else came up that will leave me with no change at hand to get stuffs when she comes around. She won't bother to show up again or communicate with me how we can manage the situation. She will rather not come again and yet insists I send her the money I already promised.

These has happened numerous times and was able to convinced me that this isn't a mere an innocent act but a deliberate act from her end.

You are paying for the service she's rendering to you.

Others might be paying as much as 60k sef for home services.

16k is a very good price!

7 Likes

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by libertyfather(m): 4:17am On Jun 24, 2023
A.T.M

2 Likes

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by Ballzproblem2: 4:21am On Jun 24, 2023
wasted simp

8 Likes

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by vincenteger: 4:58am On Jun 24, 2023
Did they tie your mouth to tell her no.
She's won't come yet still demands that you send her the money she was supposed to use as expenses/tp and you will send her...

You self reason am na
Ontop your 50k salary
My dear
You need sen,,se not advice.

3 Likes

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by Oluromantic: 6:01am On Jun 24, 2023
Bayonle David, you're a mumu

2 Likes

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by Gadafii: 6:29am On Jun 24, 2023
Foolish man

3 Likes

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by ojmetrix(m): 6:32am On Jun 24, 2023
😅

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by Miravik900(m): 6:34am On Jun 24, 2023
Was once in your shoes

Wise up!
Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by 2dice01: 6:39am On Jun 24, 2023
50k salary
So if she decides to come twice a month
More than 30k is gone wink

I like your babe sha
She no send your papa grin
She is ready to milk you till you have nothing left cool

6 Likes

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by helinues: 6:51am On Jun 24, 2023
Still study her for another 1 year, if she did not change then, you can come back for my advise that's only if you won't have returned back to your village as you must be down financially

Continue waiting for advise oo

3 Likes

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by Blackdisciple(m): 7:04am On Jun 24, 2023
You are dating yourself

1 Like

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by talented321: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2023
Are you up to 20yrs. Does it mean you don't know what you want in life.
bayocute:

2 Likes

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by Nasri100(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2023
I cant blast you cause i was in a similar situation in the past. I even squatted the biyach in my apartment in Ajah. A girl that was seriously interested in me 100% and i was an alpha in her life.

As i tried to meet her needs and always make her happy, i suddenly slipped into a beta - She started to get overly demanding. I entered her frame. Started to please her and inconvenience myself. Long story short, She left when i became very broke.

I will never give humans any advice in this earth cause in the end they will do what they want to do.

All I will say is you have entered her frame. If you like stay there and burn thats your business. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by imagrg(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2023
TRUE.

You must spend to fvck executive toto. grin

16k too small sef, toto wen you supposed to surrender your 50k salary to.

Toto must chop. If I were you I for forget toto and dey do vasline massaging. grin
CondenseMilk:

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by Solsix(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2023
CondenseMilk:

hahaha, lol 16 k might be much for someone earning 40k

1 Like

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by Solsix(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2023
Dey play

1 Like

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by Olachase(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2023
So mumu guys still plenty for this life

Who do some guys like this 😢😢

2 Likes

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by GodWrites: 11:12am On Jun 24, 2023
Exodus15v11:
She loves the money she gets from you, not you.

Even with the handwriting on the wall, he's still asking stupid questions. People are really dumb. God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by Warlord2014(m): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2023
bayocute:

I have noticed any time I tell my gf to see me,l; her coming alone will cost me 16k cos she will say she can't come unkempt. I've severally inconvenient myself for her ontop my 50k salary
You are dating an olosho, she is used to getting paid for Bleep and fun, that's why her visit is always strictly on business.... Know this and know peace
Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by Sonnobax15(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
:-Xl
Honestly op, lemme spill the hard pill of truth to you--"There's no difference between that so-called banny of yours and a hook up banny". Sorry to say this,but it's a fact that must be encrypted into your head sad. The funny part is that,she no even love you.. Because banny wey love you no suppose to dey bill you untop the fact that she know say your monthly payment no too huge angry
Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by advanceDNA: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
bayocute:

U are just an ATM...nothing more...
U are not even human to her for her to pity
U are just a source of free cash to her to be exploited until u have sense ....

This thread u opened shows ur eyes are opening...but ur peni§ and wrong mentality that u must pay women to date you wont let u think straight

Walk way....walk away and dont ever look back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by advanceDNA: 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
Warlord2014:

You are dating an olosho, she is used to getting paid for Bleep and fun, that's why her visit is always strictly on business.... Know this and know peace

He tell u say he fvck?? Someone wey woman dey control...u think say this one strong enough to initiate sex..... ask am make he tell u how many times he don straff the banny....

If he has done it all...e no fit pass 2 or 3 times...
..if he dey lash the babe wella ....e no go too dey worry about the money.... baba brain don dey reconcile say he don dey lose too much

...weda the babe come or not...she go still control am like a mugu to still pay her....

I hate boyz wey dey mumu for woman...

1 Like

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by Epositive(m): 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
If you have a girl that uses her money to transport herself to your place, caution you for overspending (on yourself o) and still come through for you when you're broke, you don't know what the Lord has done for you.

4 Likes

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by talk2hb1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
bayocute:

You Dey Do ATM on top 50k Salary, Kontinue!
You are giving her your 10days earnings to come see You, maybe you should increase it to like 20k
Love Ko, Jollof Ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by diogo23: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
bayocute:

She's not your girlfriend
Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by pussyeater(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
bayocute:

You are the dum.best Bayo I have ever come across. Usually Bayos dey always smart, bur your own dense, nor be small... Why not go to olosho joint to go nack because the only difference I see between your girl and olosho na the price. Instead of wasting 16k on your girl, you know how many olosho you go nack with that 16k?? My guy, try dey get sense small small oh!
Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by lordnkem000(m): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
SIMPle man
Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by lordnkem000(m): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
This guy just dey annoy me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: / Sexless Marriage. / Guys Only: Creating Attraction With A Woman Using Your Body Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.