Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,431 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership (8937 Views)

Voter’s Cards: APC, Others Protest In Lagos / Fani-kayode, Momodu, Others Confused Over Purported Iyabo Obasanjo’s Letter / Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2010
violent:

Oh not the nutcase we have here on Nairaland, i meant Muma gee, a Nigerian traditional singer.

And as for Charley boy. . he is who the playwriter had in mind when he said "One ring to rule them all". . if it tastes like beef and feels like beef, if Charley says its chicken, then's its fcking chicken!
*death* lol okay

violent:

The are forming a barricade to prevent protesters from gaining entrance into the NA. . well, they couldn't hold on for too long!
Oh I see. . . . NA?
Re: Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership by ziga: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2010
Enough is enough !!!

cry cry cry cry (moved to tears)

I am proud to be a true Nigerian.
Re: Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership by violent(m): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2010
ziga:

Enough is enough !!!

cry cry cry cry (moved to tears)

I am proud to be a true Nigerian.

Then fight for her at the next protest!
Re: Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership by reka(m): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2010
This for real is a great move , but the aftermath is the problem, they are not deaf or not blind to everything happening in Nigeria at the moment, but God has left them in their reprobate mind to do that which is not right, they will self destruct one day and all eyes shall see and mock them, and ask them where can the money take them to now? lawless set of greedy bitch niggas, they aint real niggas, if they are they will face the protesters and tell them their mind, why cant Bankole and David Mark or Matthew or whats his name self ? come out and say something to the protesters, some greedy ass, coward mutherfuckers like that, God will commot rug and ground from them feet one day,

naija will be great again , am sure about that
Re: Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership by ziga: 9:46am On Mar 19, 2010
violent:

Then fight for her at the next protest!

My brother, I will never stop fighting!!!

BTW, It seems the loudest noise about dividing Nigeria or not, is only on Nairaland. Thank God for internet anonymity.
Re: Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership by honeric01(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2010
FL Gators:

@honerico
Is my confession going to make you happy? hmm?

Yes, so i can tell your aunt, she [size=2pt]hired [/size]me and told me not to tell you lipsrsealed
Re: Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership by buttkick: 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2010
only two things to say. im shocked at seun's comment. nwadinma would have distracted me pleasantly if i took part in the protest.
Re: Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2010
honeric01:

Yes, so i can tell your aunt, she [size=2pt]hired [/size]me and told me not to tell you lipsrsealed
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership by honeric01(m): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2010
FL Gators:

shocked shocked shocked

Keep those eyes from falling off them sockets grin
Re: Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2010
honeric01:

Keep those eyes from falling off them sockets grin
*death* grin grin
Re: Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership by violent(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2010
FL Gators:

*death* grin grin

and wht does this mean?
Re: Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership by Bukkieboi(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2010
Am so happy to be among of this great protest!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2010
Bukkieboi:

Am so happy to be among of this great protest!!!!!!!!!!
And I'm so proud that you are too.
Seriously, keep it up kiss kiss

violent:

and wht does this mean?
lol what do you think it means? wink

@post
More pix plz kiss kiss
Re: Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership by Vavavoom(m): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2010
Those blockheads won't bat an eye lid unless crude oil and its export is affected by the protest. Nevertheless, it is a good start for a country whose citizens have been indifferent. For me the battle is not in Abuja, celebs can use their celebirty power to woo more people on to the streets into civil disobedience in the oil-prodcuing states. let's drive out the source of their stay in power first, civilly and therefrom take our lives back. Port Harcourt is the hub( operational base of nearly all the OICs, then Warri, Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom, Calabar and Las Gidi). Drive away the revenue source and those thick heads will surely listen. If we are serious we could non-violently shut down oil operations in a month in PH for a start.

PS>> Thank you Nwadinma, am sure you did move things outta the way, i meant to say things did move out of your way with those bosoms. Well endowed baby.
Re: Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership by Seun(m): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2010
For a protest to be successful, you have to make clear and unambiguous demands. E.g. when ASUU goes on strike, they make a demand that we won't return until salaries are increased by X%. Imagine the NLC calling a strike and when you ask what they want, all they can say is "enough is enough". What is enough? What are you demanding? If you don't have specific demands then you're just disturbing the peace.
Re: Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership by Remii(m): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2010
Inclusion of Dele Momodu is commercial gain to him, watch out for the next edition of Ovation. This same man organized musical jamboree to support Abacha continuity in power with KWAM1, SSP, Salawa and others performing. The same man that claims he owns everything he has to MKO's kindness to him.
Re: Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership by wirinet(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2010
Seun:

For a protest to be successful, you have to make clear and unambiguous demands.  E.g. when ASUU goes on strike, they make a demand that we won't return until salaries are increased by X%.  Imagine the NLC calling a strike and when you ask what they want, all they can say is "enough is enough".  What is enough?  What are you demanding?  If you don't have specific demands then you're just disturbing the peace.

I disagree strongly with you here. You cannot compare a protest by labour or any other partisan protest with a general protest about the sorry state of affairs in Nigeria. The protest is a general protest about the lack of governance occasioned by the unnecessary politic of Yaradua's health. The country had been drifting from one crisis to another, while the National Assembly, the PDP, The FEC and the presidency had been pretending that all is well, and that Nigerians are not complaining. The protests show that people are beginning to complain.

You cannot underestimate the importance of the protests, the protests sends powerful signals to the "Cabal", the PDP, the Governors Forum and the National Assembly that they do not have the support of Nigerians on how they have been running their affairs. It also sends powerful signals to the Military that a coup will not be welcomed.

The protests asked for some specific demands like  Good Governance, electricity,  Electoral Reforms to stop rigging.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. / PDP Accuses APC, Presidency Of Doing "Business With Bandits" / Court Stops FG From Unlawful Deduction Of $418million From States Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.