Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO (47675 Views)

2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO by joyjacob002(f): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Wooow a beautiful n decent pix. HML
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO by Nephdaniels(m): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
iswallker:

One cannot make a joke again...
Ure too young to take everything serious ..

Lol, don't mind me��
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO by mechanics(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
I wish them happy married life in advance.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO by uzoormah(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Rocktation:
If corper marry corper....
you go born mumu
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO by rossyc(f): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
cupidkef:
Love is a beautiful thing and it is said that he who finds a wife ,found a good thing.
I have seen numerous love stories but this particular story is rare and worth emulating.

Full text of invitation from the groom's facebook post reads:

"It's Official:
Our Love Story: Gained admission same year into the same school-FUTO, landed in same fellowship-CASOR, Did Internship in the same company, graduated same year and currently Serving in the same state.
Dear Lord We give you all the Praise for thus far you've led us, from friends to best friends and now Lovers.
It Can Only Be God!
I will be walking down the aisle with my everyday Crush, Besty of Life and the true woman of my dreams.
Dear Family and Friends, The Count Down Begins......
#AmaraExcel
#AmaraExcel2017 #ExceedingGrace
#SaveTheDate #18thNovember2017 #OwerriWeddings"

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
IS THIS NOT WONDERFUL?

Congrats fellow Futo alumni. God bless ur Union.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO by NaijaTechGuy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
u
Daboomb:

Hmmm.... something just crossed my mind when l saw the guy kneeling down three times, to propose, but l nor wan talk am.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/4131370/nigerian-man-stabbed-death-fiancee

I can only wish them GOODLUCK. undecided undecided

It's better you just keep the negativity to yourself
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO by endymion: 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Congratulations Amara. Super proud of you. I wish you a happy married life. God bless and uphold your union. #NasarawaCorper
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO by feyiad12(f): 12:04am On Oct 30, 2017
Lovely pics. congrats! Amara & Excel.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO by Kelzini18: 12:16am On Oct 30, 2017
Awesome... Anire my feddy mate...may God continue to bless ur union....from TCN

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO by absool(m): 12:43am On Oct 30, 2017
Kelzini18:
Awesome... Anire my feddy mate...may God continue to bless ur union....from TCN
what course
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO by BTT(m): 7:15am On Oct 30, 2017
Most of their postures in the picture suggests that they are not together...

Too much apposite postures. These guys should settle some core issues before continuing with their wedding.

I pray that I am wrong here and that it is the photographer's poor understanding of composition and directing that is killing me.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO by Daboomb: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2017
ireneidiva:

Poverty mentality. How much do pictures cost? Learn to mind your business.

And how did his business become your won business?

What he said is right! It has nothing to do with poverty mentality.

Most young marriages crash within the first three years due to financial pressure, including cost of House Rent.
Those who attended the elaborate and expensive wedding are long-gone while the husband and wife now have to face reality. undecided undecided

It is foolish people like you, who like to do "come and see me dey spend" when they cant afford it, that end up fighting over money andexpenses, with your spouse or owe landlord for three years since wedding month. grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO by Daboomb: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
u

It's better you just keep the negativity to yourself

Which one be my own?
Na me dey marry or na me dey kill the Boys wey dey kneel-down to propose?

My 'Negative or Positive' has no bearing on how they turn out o, l just dey carry my own Aproko wakka-pass
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO by Emmy97: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2017
the guy is really nice and cool, met him at MTN scholarship award event in Owerri, HML to them
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO by newslifeop: 10:07am On Nov 01, 2017
Oh
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO by solz007(m): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Damn Awesome! Back to what I was saying this could be us � Bae!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO by ajahexcel(m): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
It became a reality.. Thanks NLanders for your prayers
https://www.nairaland.com/4198914/2-corpers-graduated-futo-wed

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO by ajahexcel(m): 9:08am On Jan 12, 2018
thanks guys for celebrating us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next / Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Couple Rock Shorts In Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.