Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends (12596 Views)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / Sign To Know If You Are More Than Friends Or Just Friends / Why Is It Easier To Confide In Strangers Than Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by na2day2(m): 3:34am On Mar 17, 2010
http://www.mademan.com/6-signs-she-wants-be-more-friends

i agree with most of what the writer had to say but if the girl in question is a nigerian born and bred in nigeria and even if she has left the country, kindly discard the info here, it wont help u.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by Pweety4me(f): 3:37am On Mar 17, 2010
YeA dat's gud but does the same go 4 men?
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by na2day2(m): 4:01am On Mar 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

YeA dat's gud but does the same go 4 men?

in some cases but i highly doubt it is a high percentage
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by ichommy(m): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2010
Nice tips wink
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by whitelexi(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2010
If she cant keep her legs together when u're around. . .
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by na2day2(m): 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2010
ichommy:

Nice tips wink

whitelexi:

If she cant keep her legs together when u're around. . .

death! grin grin
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by benz190: 4:08am On Mar 18, 2010
na 2day sef don dey do copy paste~
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by na2day2(m): 4:10am On Mar 18, 2010
benz190:

na 2day sef don dey do copy paste~

i no copy and paste, na link i just provide. copying and pasting takes too much energy, sorry tongue tongue
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by iice(f): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2010
She’s wearing more makeup and/or dressing better than she used to around you.

She no longer talks about other guys in front of you.

She (uncharacteristically) texts back right away

She gets super sensitive about things that used to be No Big Deal

Her friends give you knowing looks.

She’s always making excuses to hang out with you alone

negative on 1,
negative on 2
negative on 3. . .i reply when i feel like but if you reply me 2 more times. . .i'm not replying for 2 days
positive on 4 but that doesn't mean i want to be more than friends. It just means i care about your opinion
negative on 4
impossicant on 5

If i want to be more than friends. . .i just tell you. Clear and cut. . .people nor sabi read people, better to break it down before they start with their delusions grin
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by na2day2(m): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2010
iice:

negative on 1,
negative on 2
negative on 3. . .i reply when i feel like but if you reply me 2 more times. . .i'm not replying for 2 days
positive on 4 but that doesn't mean i want to be more than friends. It just means i care about your opinion
negative on 4
impossicant on 5

If i want to be more than friends. . .i just tell you. Clear and cut. . .people nor sabi read people, better to break it down before they start with their delusions grin

who said anything about u being normal? tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by iice(f): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2010
tongue tongue
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by na2day2(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2010
iice:

tongue tongue

but i still love ur crazy self anyways kiss kiss kiss kiss this is from the one normal guy around here cool cool cool
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by iice(f): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2010
na2day?:

but i still love your crazy self anyways kiss kiss kiss kiss this is from the one normal guy around here cool cool cool

You're normal? tongue You just wan prescribe for me those meds eh grin grin
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by mukina2: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2010
iice:

negative on 1,
negative on 2
negative on 4
impossicant on 5

she already answered for two of us grin
1;make up for? grin i nor even sabi apply the thing
2,i talk about everything from Arsenal to Yaya Toure
3,I hate texting grin
4,soo? aint i human?
5, shiorr grin
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by na2day2(m): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2010
iice:

You're normal? tongue You just wan prescribe for me those meds eh grin grin

yes now, i am a normal, i just like buying ur meds for u darling kiss kiss kiss

mukina2:

she already answered for two of us grin
1;make up for? grin i nor even sabi apply the thing
2,i talk about everything from Arsenal to Yaya Toure
3,I hate texting grin
4,soo? aint i human?
5, shiorr grin

u r a girl? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by mukina2: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2010
^
nope.
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2010
Like you said, this is applicable to whities only grin grin
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by na2day2(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2010
mukina2:

^
nope.

phew! that was close
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by mukina2: 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2010
what was close? undecided

you see F beside my name you still asking if i be girl. no i be alien cheesy
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by na2day2(m): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2010
mukina2:

what was close? undecided

you see F beside my name you still asking if i be girl. no i be alien cheesy

"F" might stand for Frank instead of Fatima tongue tongue
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by mukina2: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2010
na you know tongue

its either M-Male or F -Female
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by mamagee3(f): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2010
^Are you Offline or Online?
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by mukina2: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2010
how does that answer the thread?
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by mamagee3(f): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2010
^^It's funny watching you post a reply with the Online logo turned off almost feels like you're posting from a Cave.

Anyway, It's no big deal. cheesy
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by na2day2(m): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2010
mukina2:

na you know tongue

its either M-Male or F -Female

if u say so, who am i to argue
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by mukina2: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2010
mama-gee:

^^It's funny watching you post a reply with the Online logo turned off almost feels like you're posting from a Cave.

am posting from a cave cheesy
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by mamagee3(f): 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2010
^I'm sorry ma, Please don't ban me. grin
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by r231(m): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2010
oh oh grin cheesy
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by chic2pimp(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2010
mama-gee:

Abi ooo grin grin
The Same applies to Gators : undecided
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by Hairat007(f): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2010
Me sef no dey waste time if i like u na straight i go tell u

If i lie i beg ask na2day   wink wink wink wink wink
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by na2day2(m): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2010
Hairat007:

Me sef no dey waste time if i like u na straight i go tell u

If i lie i beg ask na2day   wink wink wink wink wink

ehmmm, madam, our marriage was suppose to be secret, why u dey come public announce am?  angry angry angry angry infact the wedding is off, i dey go kidnap myself grin grin
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by marocguy(m): 7:58am On Mar 19, 2010
Kidnap urself? Dat one dey. U'll def make frontpage on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

End Time See What These Fine Girls Were Caught Doing / O Jewa Ke Eng ? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.