Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Brides Relatives Vow Not To Come To Wedding Due To The Groom Rented A Cheap Hall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brides Relatives Vow Not To Come To Wedding Due To The Groom Rented A Cheap Hall (1115 Views)

Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brides Relatives Vow Not To Come To Wedding Due To The Groom Rented A Cheap Hall by HeWrites(m): 2:19am On Oct 29, 2017
A Nigerian guy identified as Saworoide took to Twitter to disclose what really happened between his cousin and her relatives, over her wedding.

According to the guy, the lady reportedly hired a hall of 500K, however her relatives said that was cheap and they wouldn’t come to her wedding because the hall is a very cheap hall.

Read below;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/nigerian-brides-relatives-vow-not-to.html

Lalasticlala Dominique Ijebabe Fynestboi Mynd44

Re: Brides Relatives Vow Not To Come To Wedding Due To The Groom Rented A Cheap Hall by Olalan(m): 3:53am On Oct 29, 2017
Let the relatives get her the standard hall befitting their status.They should also pay for the hall they want themselves.
BTW this story doesn't seems true.
Re: Brides Relatives Vow Not To Come To Wedding Due To The Groom Rented A Cheap Hall by IamIBK: 3:59am On Oct 29, 2017
lalasticlala,mynd44 you better coman move this to promise land
Re: Brides Relatives Vow Not To Come To Wedding Due To The Groom Rented A Cheap Hall by dayvvo: 4:12am On Oct 29, 2017
http://ximjredrva.win/7891805547207. This site is llegit.Check it out. View ads online and earn money per hour
Re: Brides Relatives Vow Not To Come To Wedding Due To The Groom Rented A Cheap Hall by Drinokrane: 6:17am On Oct 29, 2017
I tayad o shocked

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Brides Relatives Vow Not To Come To Wedding Due To The Groom Rented A Cheap Hall by Hector09(m): 6:19am On Oct 29, 2017
With this type of thing, tell me why man go marry
Re: Brides Relatives Vow Not To Come To Wedding Due To The Groom Rented A Cheap Hall by givenny(f): 7:23am On Oct 29, 2017
It is not about how much money u spent on your wedding but how happy u would be after wedding because after wedding you enter marriage. My husband and I will never ever spend too much money just to please people, God forbid. My wedding will not exceed 50 people strictly on Invitation.

1 Like

Re: Brides Relatives Vow Not To Come To Wedding Due To The Groom Rented A Cheap Hall by Reyus: 7:39am On Oct 29, 2017
Lol.. They want Dubai wedding, like tuface or Tiwa.
Re: Brides Relatives Vow Not To Come To Wedding Due To The Groom Rented A Cheap Hall by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2017
givenny:
It is not about how much money u spent on your wedding but how happy u would be after wedding because after wedding you enter marriage. My husband and I will never ever spend too much money just to please people, God forbid. My wedding will not exceed 50 people strictly on Invitation.

gbam
small but classy

1 Like

Re: Brides Relatives Vow Not To Come To Wedding Due To The Groom Rented A Cheap Hall by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:07am On Oct 29, 2017
so people pay upto 1.5m for just a hall that will host a 2hour event. chai.
Re: Brides Relatives Vow Not To Come To Wedding Due To The Groom Rented A Cheap Hall by barbiecue(f): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2017
If the couple start having financial problem how many of those relatives would help them.the couple should go ahead with wedding nd 4get d yeye relatives
Re: Brides Relatives Vow Not To Come To Wedding Due To The Groom Rented A Cheap Hall by IamHeWrites: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2017
barbiecue:
If the couple start having financial problem how many of those relatives would help them.the couple should go ahead with wedding nd 4get d yeye relatives

No mind them

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Brides Relatives Vow Not To Come To Wedding Due To The Groom Rented A Cheap Hall by Heloct(f): 8:27am On Oct 29, 2017
Misplaced priorities.

Must you use a hall? You can't find a peaceful and beautiful garden... undecided

1 Like

Re: Brides Relatives Vow Not To Come To Wedding Due To The Groom Rented A Cheap Hall by spyroet(m): 10:36am On Oct 29, 2017
Heloct:
Misplaced priorities.

Must you use a hall? You can't find a peaceful and beautiful garden... undecided
hi happy sunday look beautiful n unique in ur dp
Re: Brides Relatives Vow Not To Come To Wedding Due To The Groom Rented A Cheap Hall by Kobicove(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2017
I smell lies
Re: Brides Relatives Vow Not To Come To Wedding Due To The Groom Rented A Cheap Hall by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
Post from an attention seeker. That's a tent on an open field, probably in the premises of a public school. Hiring a tent and paying for such places doesn't cost much, not to talk of 500K.

(1) (Reply)

Do Plumbers & Delivery Guys Really Get Laid Or Is It Just In The Movies? / Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2017!!! / This Nigerian Lady Met Her Man & Got Married Under 1 Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.