Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (73936 Views)

Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) / Pastor Adefarasin's Plan B: The Blindness Of Privilege - Chika Unigwe / Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by funds1234: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2017
Instead of paying tithe to the pastor,why not give people in need of money like the beggars...

surely,it is written in the bible that we should pay our tithe buh it wasn't stated that we should pay it to pastors......
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by gnykelly(m): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Yeah I agree.

Personally, I'd prefer using my tithe to buy things for the less privileged

I'm one of the less privilege can you fund my bet9ja acoount? grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by olabanji88(m): 10:31am On Oct 30, 2017
biacan:
Catholic but I do tithe do you imagine the prayers those less privileged say when you give them gift.......oga GOD dey answer that one sharp sharp..... e dey work for me ooooo if am having any difficulty in something I just locate them before you NO it am the real deal smiling
I think Nairaland sud use dp I really want 2 who has 2000 comments in just 1 month

1 Like

Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by biacan(f): 10:35am On Oct 30, 2017
olabanji88:
I think Nairaland sud use dp I really want 2 who has 2000 comments in just 1 month
What are you talking about
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
since you have been paying your tithe,where are you in your life,are you as rich as Dangote or Otedola? let them keep lying to you,do you follow Otedola to church to know if he pays his tithe? the problem is that most Nigerians have very low IQ and most pastors are smarter and using that to take advantage of you. In America that people are not foolish to be pouring their money on tithe,are they not far richer than Nigerians? they have more than 100 billionaires,Nigeria has just 4 upon all the tithing. people are wallowing in poverty and Nigeria remains the poorest country in the works upon all the yeye tithing. and who told you Dangote is a Christian for him to be paying tithe? its totally against his religion. there is no scam in Islam,tithing is capital scam. people are paying it and keep getting poorer.
see this efool talking about intelligence. Do you know what I meant by left quadrant. You either pay tithe or give to charity or both. It depends on your belief but that you will not do any means you want to remain on that side. I mentioned dangote because I know he is giving to chairty. Freeze has been against tithing but hasn't given his option. the ones paying and getting poorer are not doing the other things required by money i.e saving or investing. There are three basic principles in making money. You make your money work for you and not you work for money. Save, invest and tithing/charity. If one is lacking, you might be struggling. Thats my point. Engage a wealthy person to know more. As for where I am, remember I said there are many people this thing is working for that we don't know. Freeze is an employee/ self paid. He has remained there a long time. Until he moves to the right quadrant i.e businesses owner/investor, don't ever take him seriously. Is it not same freeze a woman alleged duped her of 500k last year December. Keep following a fool!

1 Like

Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by pablo1759(m): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2017
Yameater:

I go eat your yam clean mouth

shocked grin
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by 5ifty(m): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2017
Hehehehe! Make una clam down for Daddy Freeze o! Man is jus saying his piece. I actually first heard (read) this line of thought a while ago from Muyiwa Afolabi and Just like Daddy Freeze, he made a lot of sense.
biacan:
Freeze see what you've caused
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by LeoFish92(m): 11:32am On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSharon:

: Buying things for the less privilege is not tithe.

God demanded that you bring your tithe into his House; it is not for the less privilege.

Please note that you can give to the less privilege, but it shouldn't be your tithe.

Thank you

Says who? I'm not against tithing neither am I for it

But I believe pastors should wholly teach what the Bible teaches about tithe, most pastors will stylishly avoid the book of Deuteronomy 26:12.

All these people rushing to quote Malachi 3:10 , are they even aware that that particular passage was referring to priests who received tithes but refused to use it rightly for the sole purpose of providing for widows and temple workers ( that particular priest's name is Eliashib) ,

When we study the Bible, we need to know who a Bible passage is referring to, and why, let's not swallow everything the pastor says in a haste.

So my dear, based on that Old Testament law of tithing, it is absolutely right to tithe to the less privileged,

Whether tithing should still be done today is a different matter all together, one in which I don't have time to go into its exegesis.

Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by Dianeetdiana(f): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2017
FAKE NEWS EVERYWHERE
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by djon78(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2017
majekdom2:
see this efool talking about intelligence. Do you know what I meant by left quadrant. You either pay tithe or give to charity or both. It depends on your belief but that you will not do any means you want to remain on that side. I mentioned dangote because I know he is giving to chairty. Freeze has been against tithing but hasn't given his option. the ones paying and getting poorer are not doing the other things required by money i.e saving or investing. There are three basic principles in making money. You make your money work for you and not you work for money. Save, invest and tithing/charity. If one is lacking, you might be struggling. Thats my point. Engage a wealthy person to know more. As for where I am, remember I said there are many people this thing is working for that we don't know. Freeze is an employee/ self paid. He has remained there a long time. Until he moves to the right quadrant i.e businesses owner/investor, don't ever take him seriously. Is it not same freeze a woman alleged duped her of 500k last year December. Keep following a fool!

You got it spot on. A guy whom his life has not bettered, and coming here to talk and people listen to him. The people that complain about tithing and giving are poor. There finances are in a mess. Do the rich complain? They are always giving in one way or another
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by Dianeetdiana(f): 11:49am On Oct 30, 2017
GOD BLESS YOU
Ken4Christ:
Those who complain about tithe are either not genuinely born again or are overly stingy.

The tax we pay to government is far above 10% and we don't complain.

When lawyers or estate agent get a property for you, you pay about 10% for service rendered and people hardly complain.

When 'agberos' put passengers in buses and taxis, they collect their commissions even before they take off. Yet, we don't complain.

Hear are Pastors guiding you in the way of life and teaching you how to live a victorious life and some people begin to complain about 10%.

If not for some ministers, there are countless thousands of souls that will end up in hell. Will your billions bring you out of hell if you end up there?

Our Lord Jesus teaching even demands more commitment than tithing. He demands all even liquidating your properties to give. Will you say Jesus was insane?

Tithing is even for spiritual babies. Those who are mature in ministry sacrifice even up to 50% of their income for the gospel sake and there is no regret.

The money you are holding back cannot buy your salvation.

What should be addressed is not the payment of tithe but that the funds gotten should be properly administered to also care for the poor in their midst and advance the course of the gospel.
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by Samyokporua(m): 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Eventually because of the love of going to church or going out on Sunday or wearing your favourite attires out on Sunday or showing off on a Sunday or for whatever reason, when our (Nigerians) eyes becomes open and we become more enlightened, we (Nigerians) would return to our founding churches (Catholic/Apostolic) then you shall be partially set free from mental slavery
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
majekdom2:
you can crucify the messenger how you like but not the message. what evidence does that woman have that he duped her? talk about charity,charity is really nice,every successful people do it but if charity is done in place of tithing in this country,the country wouldnt remain the way it is. Tithe is a scam. or you are going to tell me in this 2017 you don't know that the reason why most pastors open churches is for tithes? most guys that want quick riches that I know to be bad guys are now becoming pastors. there are 2 pastors that live in my house alone and we are not much in the house. it's just too mainstream,everybody wants to be pastor. I have an elderly friend who is an agent,he tells me often about the number of people that come to him trying to rent shops and start their church,it has gotten to that,some start with trampoline,some start with binding rusted roofing sheets together,churches are just too much,everybody is paying tithe and majority are still poor. Africans just need to think. those business men you know and think tithing is working for are close to their pastors because pastors are jaz for them for progress in their businesses . it has turned to that now,you see pastors pray for them in public but do jazz for them in private. we know how it goes joor. those rich men would surely pay their tithe. you would think it's the tithe that's working for them but its actually the jaz. My guy,no dey dull,jara e.
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
you can crucify the messenger how you like but not the message. what evidence does that woman have that he duped her? talk about charity,charity is really nice,every successful people do it but if charity is done in place of tithing in this country,the country wouldnt remain the way it is. Tithe is a scam. or you are going to tell me in this 2017 you don't know that the reason why most pastors open churches is for tithes? most guys that want quick riches that I know to be bad guys are now becoming pastors. there are 2 pastors that live in my house alone and we are not much in the house. it's just too mainstream,everybody wants to be pastor. I have an elderly friend who is an agent,he tells me often about the number of people that come to him trying to rent shops and start their church,it has gotten to that,some start with trampoline,some start with binding rusted roofing sheets together,churches are just too much,everybody is paying tithe and majority are still poor. Africans just need to think. those business men you know and think tithing is working for are close to their pastors because pastors are jaz for them for progress in their businesses . it has turned to that now,you see pastors pray for them in public but do jazz for them in private. we know how it goes joor. those rich men would surely pay their tithe. you would think it's the tithe that's working for them but its actually the jaz. My guy,no dey dull,jara e.
you have experience with bad pastors. Does it mean every pastor is a thief. We should us our senses here. Because there are pastors that are fake doesn't mean every pastor is fake and does not cancel the place of tithing in wealth principle. In one of Kiyoshaki's message he said it clear, tithe or give to charity. Go through biographies of renowned millionaires. It's either they are tithing or to charity. The fact that there are fake pastors does not annul it's place. Do you know there are fake charity organisations. Do you know some NGOs are fraud, do you know some charity organisations are just there to commit crime. So these things will always exist. The reason why your likes are talking this way is because it is religion. It's for us to use our wisdom but saying tithing is wrong is a very foolish thing to say!
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
majekdom2:
you have experience with bad pastors. Does it mean every pastor is a thief. We should us our senses here. Because there are pastors that are fake doesn't mean every pastor is fake and does not cancel the place of tithing in wealth principle. In one of Kiyoshaki's message he said it clear, tithe or give to charity. Go through biographies of renowned millionaires. It's either they are tithing or to charity. The fact that there are fake pastors does not annul it's place. Do you know there are fake charity organisations. Do you know some NGOs are fraud, do you know some charity organisations are just there to commit crime. So these things will always exist. The reason why your likes are talking this way is because it is religion. It's for us to use our wisdom but saying tithing is wrong is a very foolish thing to say!
guy,charity I meant is not all about just giving money anyhow to NGO's. what happens to giving out scholarship s directly,paying school fees of poor children,donating money and food items to IDP camps,going to hospitals around and just paying hospital bills for the poorest people there. that's the type of charity I meant bro and not feeding already well fed pastors that are even richer than the person that's feeding them. why do you think Bill and Melinda gates foundation is where many billionaires in America donate money to? because they're well trusted. there are several criteria for registering NGO and it can be sanctioned and sued if there us any misappropriation but there is nothing of such for a church,only a fool would just be throwing his hard earned money to church in the name of tithing when therebis no regulation or body controlling it and we all know what man can do when it comes to money. So,charity and giving is what most billionaires in America do and not tithing.
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
majekdom2:
........Kiyoshaki was referring to churches of those days and churches that are really serving God and changing lives and not Nigerian churches of today o. most Nigerian churches tithe won't work cos all your money will go to olosho,private jet,Rolls Royce's,etc,its rather placing curses on oneself instead of prayers but for charity,a lot of people's lives will be changed and they will pray for you.
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
guy,charity I meant is not all about just giving money anyhow to NGO's. what happens to giving out scholarship s directly,paying school fees of poor children,donating money and food items to IDP camps,going to hospitals around and just paying hospital bills for the poorest people there. that's the type of charity I meant bro and not feeding already well fed pastors that are even richer than the person that's feeding them. why do you think Bill and Melinda gates foundation is where many billionaires in America donate money to? because they're well trusted. there are several criteria for registering NGO and it can be sanctioned and sued if there us any misappropriation but there is nothing of such for a church,only a fool would just be throwing his hard earned money to church in the name of tithing when therebis no regulation or body controlling it and we all know what man can do when it comes to money. So,charity and giving is what most billionaires in America do and not tithing.
There are 2 kinds of money problem in the world 1. Too much money 2. Not enough money. Gates and many that you mentioned fall in the first option, I guess that's why you hear of his foundation and using him as example. You are oblivious of a whole lot of things. Like I said each to his belief. Many people that tithe still give to charity. People have their principles, it's not you that will tell what they need to do with their money. Have you wondered why churches in America and south Korea are rich? Go read about them
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
........Kiyoshaki was referring to churches of those days and churches that are really serving God and changing lives and not Nigerian churches of today o. most Nigerian churches tithe won't work cos all your money will go to olosho,private jet,Rolls Royce's,etc,its rather placing curses on oneself instead of prayers but for charity,a lot of people's lives will be changed and they will pray for you.
you are oblivious of a whole lot of things. Each to his belief
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by Student125(m): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
If your line of defense on tithing is Abraham paying 10% of war proceeding to a higher priest, Malachi 3:10 and you call yourself a learned or educated fellow then it is either you are bias, sentimental or a disgrace to ur qualification, because ur education is not fulfilling it's purpose. It is just simple as supporting bad cuz u found yourself in it and don't want to accept you are wrong. That I call pride, u don't need to twist those verses.
I see people giving instance that those against tithe are poor cuz the rich don't complain. Does that mean whatever the rich do is Right meaning they can't be wrong? or does having money equate to intelligence. Most millionaire/billionaire in Nigeria are just fortunate(connection, lucky etc) and it is just few among them that acquired their wealth legally.
If you say it is their tithe that is keeping them rich, why do we still have poor tithe paying xtian.
Believe it or not tithe is a scam, help people with your money and see our society better.
If you need money for church project or expansion, ask for offering or donation and make sure it is well documented.
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by Ubenedictus(m): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Mofe72:

The Catholic Church is one of the richest and most corrupt institutions in the world.
If you know what goes down there, you won't call them innocent.
It has total assets of over $8 billion dollars. They still collect different types of offerings and levies.

I am a Christian and I personally think Christianity is a spiritual walk with God, it's not about what society perceives or what the prophets or pastors do.

I will give my tithe and give to the needy when i can.

Let God be the judge.
lol it is also the biggest charitable organization in the whole world and the largest provider of education, health care etc. it also has the biggest network of missionaries who are present even in the most dangerous areas on earth. at least we see that money spent well.

add that to the fact that the Catholic Church is over 1.5 billion strong in number which means a Catholic only contributes an average of $8 to the Church... she doesn't extort members and make sure their contributions go into charity
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by ololadeking(m): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Yameater:

I knew it. People sha!!!!!!
They can be so JEALOUS of you when you make progress
my lady i'm still wondering how ftc is a progress,....hun which kind of yam are you inhaling lately
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by Mofe72: 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ubenedictus:
lol it is also the biggest charitable organization in the whole world and the largest provider of education, health care etc. it also has the biggest network of missionaries who are present even in the most dangerous areas on earth. at least we see that money spent well.

add that to the fact that the Catholic Church is over 1.5 billion strong in number which means a Catholic only contributes an average of $8 to the Church... she doesn't extort members and make sure their contributions go into charity

Where there is light, there is also darkness
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by Yameater(m): 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
ololadeking:
my lady i'm still wondering how ftc is a progress,....hun which kind of yam are you inhaling lately

Warefa
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by ololadeking(m): 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Yameater:

Warefa
oya pele mabinu,
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by ololadeking(m): 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Yameater:

Warefa
oya pele mabinu,
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by Yameater(m): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
ololadeking:
oya pele mabinu,
Oh you are even people from that side.... hissssssdd
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by djon78(m): 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
Student125:
If your line of defense on tithing is Abraham paying 10% of war proceeding to a higher priest, Malachi 3:10 and you call yourself a learned or educated fellow then it is either you are bias, sentimental or a disgrace to ur qualification, because ur education is not fulfilling it's purpose. It is just simple as supporting bad cuz u found yourself in it and don't want to accept you are wrong. That I call pride, u don't need to twist those verses.
I see people giving instance that those against tithe are poor cuz the rich don't complain. Does that mean whatever the rich do is Right meaning they can't be wrong? or does having money equate to intelligence. Most millionaire/billionaire in Nigeria are just fortunate(connection, lucky etc) and it is just few among them that acquired their wealth legally.
If you say it is their tithe that is keeping them rich, why do we still have poor tithe paying xtian.
Believe it or not tithe is a scam, help people with your money and see our society better.
If you need money for church project or expansion, ask for offering or donation and make sure it is well documented.

You know most of you are very funny. Do you think making money is easy? That most rich people in Nigeria are fortunate. I really laugh. Intelligence has nothing to do with making money, there are so many intelligent people that are poor and miserable.

The fact still remains that 1 million freezes can never stop people from paying Tithe. Tithe is sacred, it is God's money, it is not pastors money. When I pay my tithe, I do it in honour, respect and fear of God. See I was never a tithe payer before, I may give to people but I never took tithe serious, those period I made quite some substantial money, lost a lot millions in investments that went down the drain. Then it later dawned on me that I never Honoured God with my finances. Infact now if I make money, I don't even touch it till I have removed the Lords tithe, and pay it to my local church where I go and feed God's word every Sunday.

I still take care of the needy, poor, even my relatives. I am setting up a foundation that will focus on scholarships for the children of the poor(many poor kids do not have acess to quality education) I see that needs. doing projects like tap water for poor communities.

I am involved in the prisons, infact I go to the prisons once every month, and one thing I discovered from going to the prisons is that all these big Churches you people insult are doing great works there. And I mean very great works that requires huge capital. Anyday you visit our prisons and see the kind of suffering there, many there falsely accused, sickly, no food. It is still these churches that send lawyers, doctors, medicines, food supply, educationists there. And you think that God in heaven doesn't see all these good works they are doing.

And still all these things doent stop me from paying my tithe because it is the Lords money, it belongs to God.
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by Ubenedictus(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
Mofe72:

Where there is light, there is also darkness
or as the Bible says
But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by Student125(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
djon78:

You know most of you are very funny. Do you think making money is easy? That most rich people in Nigeria are fortunate. I really laugh. Intelligence has nothing to do with making money, there are so many intelligent people that are poor and miserable.

The fact still remains that 1 million freezes can never stop people from paying Tithe. Tithe is sacred, it is God's money, it is not pastors money. When I pay my tithe, I do it in honour, respect and fear of God. See I was never a tithe payer before, I may give to people but I never took tithe serious, those period I made quite some substantial money, lost a lot millions in investments that went down the drain. Then it later dawned on me that I never Honoured God with my finances. Infact now if I make money, I don't even touch it till I have removed the Lords tithe, and pay it to my local church where I go and feed God's word every Sunday.

I still take care of the needy, poor, even my relatives. I am setting up a foundation that will focus on scholarships for the children of the poor(many poor kids do not have acess to quality education) I see that needs. doing projects like tap water for poor communities.

I am involved in the prisons, infact I go to the prisons once every month, and one thing I discovered from going to the prisons is that all these big Churches you people insult are doing great works there. And I mean very great works that requires huge capital. Anyday you visit our prisons and see the kind of suffering there, many there falsely accused, sickly, no food. It is still these churches that send lawyers, doctors, medicines, food supply, educationists there. And you think that God in heaven doesn't see all these good works they are doing.

And still all these things doent stop me from paying my tithe because it is the Lords money, it belongs to God.

If you understand what you quoted, I said being rich does not mean intelligence or mean whatever they do is always right. so I never said intelligence translate to making more money.
Saying most are fortunate is correct, they just have few opportunities some don't have while some wealth are ill gotten.
There are lots of people out there who will do better with the privilege they enjoyed to get to d millionaire level.
Also, I am never against giving to church or anybody, I am just making my point clear, tithe is not biblical. You can call it something else but tithe is a big SCAM.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by ololadeking(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Yameater:

Oh you are even people from that side.... hissssssdd
which side baby?,and what yr real name?
Re: Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing by Topgainer: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
djon78:

Another angle to your fact, one million preachers cannot preach all people to Heaven and if one million tithe preachers preach tithe every Sunday, it will not make all Christians to pay.
Many more people are beginning to see that there is no tithe stipulations for Christians. As a matter of fact, the blessings of a Christian does not depend on the corrupted version of tithe system.
You have never in your life paid tithe. What you do is not tithe and there is nothing sacred about your legalism. Your investments and finances that went down the drain has no connection to tithe, it is your imagination guided by tithe crusaders who have told you of Mal. 3:10. You must understand that the Church and the Jewish temples are not the same.
A Christian has no business with Malachi 3:10. You can give money to your Pastor as you wish but that it is 10% does not make it tithe. There is no Legalism in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? / Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.