Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Timi Dakolo Pictured With Mr Joel Katz - Billboard's No 1 Entertainment Lawyer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Pictured With Mr Joel Katz - Billboard's No 1 Entertainment Lawyer (604 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Pictured With Mr Joel Katz - Billboard's No 1 Entertainment Lawyer by 40ng: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

As shared On Instagram With Caption ..

Breakfast With Mr Joel Katz.. The Well Accomplished Lawyer Said To Me.. Don't Call Me Boss,call Me Joel.i Said Ok Boss.. But You Are Billboards No 1 Entertainment Lawyer..#godmademan#gracething. @regimemusicsociete

Via ; http://www.viviangist.ng/timi-dakolo-pictured-with-mr-joel-katz-billboards-no-1-entertainment-lawyer/

Cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Goodbye To The Weekend: Selena And The Weekend Call It Quits / Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Side By Side Photos Of Herself And Daughter At 16 / AFRIMA 2017: Davido And Wizkid Battle For Supremacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.