Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Brilliant High School Student Banned Over Indecent Dressing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brilliant High School Student Banned Over Indecent Dressing (1351 Views)

Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Watch: Senior High School Student 3 Some Sex Video Trending Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brilliant High School Student Banned Over Indecent Dressing by Penaldo: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
You’d imagine that a student with a grade point average of 4.4 and multiple scholarships would have to do something pretty extreme to get suspended from school for two weeks AND banned from their graduation, right? Wrong. Because this student from Hickory Ridge High School in Harrisburg, North Carolina just got suspended, and almost ARRESTED, for nothing more than wearing a shirt. It wasn’t emblazoned with cuss words. Nor did it contain offensive imagery. It was, as you can see below, just a normal-looking shirt, but her high school principal said it violated the Hickory Ridge dress code.

Summer was sitting in the cafeteria last week when the principal told her to cover the offending item of apparel with a coat. Despite Summer complying with the request, the principal, this time accompanied by the school security officer, then sent her to the control room to change her shirt entirely.

“The security guard was within five feet of me,” Summer told WCNC. “He had his hand on his gun. The principal said, ‘I’m gonna give you an ultimatum. We have tried to call your mother. You either come with me to the control room to change your shirt or we will arrest you.’” This time Summer refused and ended up being suspended for “insubordination.” She’s also been banned from all end-of-year events, which includes her own graduation. What do you think? Was the principal right to enforce the rules, or has she gone too far?

Do you think there’s anything wrong with the shirt this girl is wearing?
http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/brilliant-high-school-student-banned-over-indecent-dressing

Re: Brilliant High School Student Banned Over Indecent Dressing by Penaldo: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2017

Re: Brilliant High School Student Banned Over Indecent Dressing by eezeribe(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
OK
Re: Brilliant High School Student Banned Over Indecent Dressing by Penaldo: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lalasticlala come and see this one
Re: Brilliant High School Student Banned Over Indecent Dressing by AK6464(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
tongue
Re: Brilliant High School Student Banned Over Indecent Dressing by Penaldo: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
I know some guys will be looking at her chest region but she still a kid..

Vaseline crew take note

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brilliant High School Student Banned Over Indecent Dressing by Penaldo: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
I know some guys will be looking at her chest region but she still a kid..

Vaseline crew take note
Re: Brilliant High School Student Banned Over Indecent Dressing by Shelloween(m): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Indecent covering of decent boobs.
Re: Brilliant High School Student Banned Over Indecent Dressing by Penaldo: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Shelloween:
Indecent covering of decent boobs.
Bros that's a kid
Re: Brilliant High School Student Banned Over Indecent Dressing by Penaldo: 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lalasticlala Dominique
Re: Brilliant High School Student Banned Over Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
I think the principal went too far to arrest her and banned her for anything..

If this is her first offense, why not juz talk to her parents and advice her? Sometimes ppol misused their power...
Re: Brilliant High School Student Banned Over Indecent Dressing by Sheun001(m): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
Re: Brilliant High School Student Banned Over Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
What exactly is wrong with her dressing?
Re: Brilliant High School Student Banned Over Indecent Dressing by AlanSugar(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
All I can see from this report is jealousy by the principal. She just wish her own daughter/child were that brilliant! Sad.
Re: Brilliant High School Student Banned Over Indecent Dressing by Penaldo: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
AlanSugar:
All I can see from this report is jealousy by the principal. She just wish her own daughter/child were that brilliant! Sad.
Maybe the Principal has a small boob
Re: Brilliant High School Student Banned Over Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
How is this indecent?
Re: Brilliant High School Student Banned Over Indecent Dressing by BunbleBee: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
oops

Re: Brilliant High School Student Banned Over Indecent Dressing by Penaldo: 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
BunbleBee:
oops
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Here Have An Idea Of Where I Can Buy A Peacock/peafowl? / Pre Wedding Pictures At A Spare Parts Market / WHICH IS BETTER: Old kitten W Low Mileage Or New kitten W Lots Of Mileage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.