Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

WHICH IS BETTER: Old kitten W Low Mileage Or New kitten W Lots Of Mileage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHICH IS BETTER: Old kitten W Low Mileage Or New kitten W Lots Of Mileage (1352 Views)

”I Felt Someone Was Fingering My kitten In The Middle Of The Night” Nigeria Lady / I Owe Nobody A Tight kitten, If You Can't Swim Then You Drown- Nigerian Lady Says / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHICH IS BETTER: Old kitten W Low Mileage Or New kitten W Lots Of Mileage by SexynSerious(f): 3:15am On Jan 08, 2018
So I was arguing with my male friend. Fella would you prefer an old kitten, say a 55 year old former sister who suddenly decide to taste the forbidden fruit. Or an 18 year old young kitten like mine but with loads and loads of mileage (an upwards of 10,000 hours of serious hard pounding) but still disease free.

Be honest!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: WHICH IS BETTER: Old kitten W Low Mileage Or New kitten W Lots Of Mileage by Nobody: 4:23am On Jan 08, 2018
SexynSerious:
So I was arguing with my male friend. Fella would you prefer an old kitten, say a 55 year old former sister who suddenly decide to taste the forbidden fruit. Or an 18 year old young kitten like mine but with loads and loads of mileage (an upwards of 10,000 hours of serious hard pounding) but still disease free.

Be honest!
i prefer the one with first body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHICH IS BETTER: Old kitten W Low Mileage Or New kitten W Lots Of Mileage by Preshy561(f): 5:09am On Jan 08, 2018
this early morning
Re: WHICH IS BETTER: Old kitten W Low Mileage Or New kitten W Lots Of Mileage by Elparaiso(m): 6:09am On Jan 08, 2018
How do you pound kittens? That's animal cruelty.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHICH IS BETTER: Old kitten W Low Mileage Or New kitten W Lots Of Mileage by ubunja(m): 6:16am On Jan 08, 2018
wow. thats a tricky one. let me get my thoughts lined up nicely and i'll get back to you.

1 Like

Re: WHICH IS BETTER: Old kitten W Low Mileage Or New kitten W Lots Of Mileage by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 08, 2018
The one weh tight mheeen even if na mama 70
Re: WHICH IS BETTER: Old kitten W Low Mileage Or New kitten W Lots Of Mileage by SexynSerious(f): 2:05am On Jan 09, 2018
You've got beautiful boobs grin

Preshy561:
this early morning
Re: WHICH IS BETTER: Old kitten W Low Mileage Or New kitten W Lots Of Mileage by emperorzillion: 2:16am On Jan 09, 2018
SexynSerious:

Be honest!
who asked for the type of kitten wey u get.. be deceiving urself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHICH IS BETTER: Old kitten W Low Mileage Or New kitten W Lots Of Mileage by SexynSerious(f): 2:19am On Jan 09, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala, Dominique, md44. Where are you? These are the kind of posts that should make front page grin
Re: WHICH IS BETTER: Old kitten W Low Mileage Or New kitten W Lots Of Mileage by SexynSerious(f): 2:19am On Jan 09, 2018
OK. Waiting .... grin

ubunja:
wow. thats a tricky one. let me get my thoughts lined up nicely and i'll get back to you.
Re: WHICH IS BETTER: Old kitten W Low Mileage Or New kitten W Lots Of Mileage by SexynSerious(f): 2:20am On Jan 09, 2018
lol. naughty grin

RadicallyBlunt:
The one weh tight mheeen even if na mama 70
Re: WHICH IS BETTER: Old kitten W Low Mileage Or New kitten W Lots Of Mileage by Ishilove: 10:55am On Feb 22, 2019
SexynSerious:
@lal.asticala
myn.d44
Dominique
Seu.n
Ishilove

Please do the needful and move this thread to the FrontPage. I need to hear more opinions. Thanks
Seriously?? Like SERIOUSLY??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHICH IS BETTER: Old kitten W Low Mileage Or New kitten W Lots Of Mileage by SexynSerious(f): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin this is a serious topic, love. I just wanna know what folks are thinking

Ishilove:

Seriously?? Like SERIOUSLY??
Re: WHICH IS BETTER: Old kitten W Low Mileage Or New kitten W Lots Of Mileage by eaddyboy: 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
First body!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Just told me that She Has No Fallopian Tube. / Don't Patronize Prostitution Reasons. / What Happens When Actors Get Wet In A Scene And They Need To Have A Retake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.