Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

How To Read At Night For Examination Without Falling Asleep - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Read At Night For Examination Without Falling Asleep (2574 Views)

UNILORIN Expels 14 Students For Examination Malpractices, Others / WAEC Seizes Results Of Over 7000 Candidates For Examination Malpractice / JAMB To Begin Sales Of 2020 UTME Form January 13. Announces Date For Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Read At Night For Examination Without Falling Asleep by youngstarlit(m): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Some people believe that night is the best time to study for an examination. I also concur with this personally, I don't know about you. If you don't believe this saying, it means you have never read at night before.

Reading becomes interesting when you[url="http://hilearners.com/10-proven-ways-to-read-effectively-and] understand and remember everything you read. [/url]. One way to do that is to study at night.

However, many students find it extremely difficult to read at night. Those that even try to read at night don't do it for a long period of time. They find themselves dosing off only after few minutes of reading. WHY? I will say that they have failed to use the techniques that works best while reading at night.

In this article, I will list 10 techniques you should apply if you want to read at night without dosing off, See them below.

Continue reading below
http://hilearners.com/study-at-night-without-sleeping/

(1) (Reply)

Schools, Businesses, Religious Centres To Reopen In Two Weeks – PTF / Waec/neco 2009 Registration / Please Can Someone Tell Me The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.