Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One (17990 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Download and play after which you won't buy grin

Gears of war that is bleeped and old since old gen is what you prefer to forza horizon4. Even you sef think it's sh1t

Old but gold.. I havent played any gears game. So I want to follow the story.
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2018
tobianthony:
If you are going for the Xbox one ...you need to hang out with Xbox dudes and check it out for yourself first hand . Know the pros and cons . Weigh it up and decide .

But like momma used to say ...anything that electricity passes through ...my son buy it new .

The only thing I can't get over on the Xbox is batteries for the pad and the updates .

Want to get one for BC but all my dudes have discouraged me .

My Xbox one console would clock 1 year by next month.. I bought it second hand the price would shock u. Its cheap and on par graphics wise with the ps4. So am happy with it. No power surge. No blown power pack. Nothing like dat. I use d Xbox 360 power brick. Datz d follow come one. Heavy and thick as Bleep. It looks like a mini stabilizer. Lool... If u a casual games. FIFA. Car race.. Adventure.. Go for It... But if u are someone dat wants to always be updated with that latest games as soon as they out on disc. Swap deals. Online play with fellow 9ja peeps.. And online gaming competitions in Nigeria.. Save your 100k and buy ps4.. Thats d plain truth.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Gran turismo Sport

Has sold more than forza

That nigga is retarded grin the only reason I long to get an Xbox one is just killer instinct.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
Word ...more like fight night champions for me .
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
Backwards compatibility is one of the best thing to ever happen to gaming.
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by seunpayne(m): 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
I still don’t understand why people are so quick to slam the XB1.

Look, best value for your money? XB1. Simple. No matter what way you look at it. Best gaming experience in naija? PS4 and that’s because it’s more popular here.

But when you’ve played on both consoles, you’ll see they each have their advantages. I just finished final fantasy 16 on ps4 and it was amazing. God of war too was a blast. Still here are the reasons why I think the Xbox 1 is a better buy.

1. It’s cheaper. Simple and short. 50k and you’ll get fairly used with pad

2. The controller is super durable. Mine is 4 years old and stilll kicking although the analog don chop (it’s easy to replace).

3. Games are cheaper. This is relative. I’ll give you an example, my friend and I are fifa die hards so you know 19 is a must buy. He paid 30k for the disc and I paid 19k for the online key. The downside was that I had to download it with data but I just paid someone 1k to copy it to my console. 10k saved.
It gets cheaper, $10 for game pass gives me up to a 100 games to play. Including awesome titles like the metro series, the division, fallout 4 gears of war, metal gear v, halo series, state of decay, wolfenstien, doom, tombraider and more games added every month. You can renew and cancel anytime. I don’t have old discs that I can’t swap anywhere because I never bought them.

It gets even cheaper, for $5 you can get ea access and play fifa 18 and even get to try 19 for 10hrs. You also get access to the battlefield series including last years battlefield 1. You get dragon age inquisition and titanfall 1 and 2. Star Wars battlefront, even the awesome need for speed series. Look you can’t get bored with an Xbox one. And when the family comes you just open the media center and stream movies. Play game related songs from Spotify while you game and all that.

4. Apart from the exclusives which is a big advantage for ps4, the other games can be bought as well, amazon ships games to Nigeria within one week, Jumia also sells cheap Xbox one discs so if the game you want isn’t in the $15 subscriptions you can simply get your disc.

I have been playing for almost a year (used to be a pc gamer) and the only game I have bought is fifa. The others are on subscription and damn I have more games than I can play.

It’s up to you bro but don’t let popular opinion blind you. The Xbox one is badass. And with time you’ll find people that use it too and you’ll have a community in no time.

7 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
@ seunpayne what do you mean buy " I paid someone 1k and they copied the game for me ". I don't understand this
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Thegamingorca(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
grin
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by seunpayne(m): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
tobianthony:
@ seunpayne what do you mean buy " I paid someone 1k and they copied the game for me ". I don't understand this

So Xbox one allows you to transfer games in two ways. Usually regardless of if you installed it via disc or download, the game must be copied to the hard drive of the console. Now if you were to plug an external hard drive into the console you can copy the installed games into said hard drive and then copy it into another console. You should know that you will have to also have bought the game on the other account. This method just saves you having to download it twice. You can also borrow the disc and install and then return since you bought the game digitally. I have about 10 friends using Xbox. So we just share the downloads and then we copy from each other
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
I see .... Hmm.... Interesting.
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by spoilerx: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
Nothing wrong with getting an xbox one(i have an X), i just subscribe to game pass and gold live. Game pass will give you access to a catalogue of games(Forza 4 , halo series , gear of war series , Hitman season (over 100 games).

if u like ps4 . it is also good (has a lot more catalogue of games).

Forza 4 >>> grand turismo
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2018
seunpayne:
I still don’t understand why people are so quick to slam the XB1.

Look, best value for your money? XB1. Simple. No matter what way you look at it. Best gaming experience in naija? PS4 and that’s because it’s more popular here.

But when you’ve played on both consoles, you’ll see they each have their advantages. I just finished final fantasy 16 on ps4 and it was amazing. God of war too was a blast. Still here are the reasons why I think the Xbox 1 is a better buy.

1. It’s cheaper. Simple and short. 50k and you’ll get fairly used with pad

2. The controller is super durable. Mine is 4 years old and stilll kicking although the analog don chop (it’s easy to replace).

3. Games are cheaper. This is relative. I’ll give you an example, my friend and I are fifa die hards so you know 19 is a must buy. He paid 30k for the disc and I paid 19k for the online key. The downside was that I had to download it with data but I just paid someone 1k to copy it to my console. 10k saved.
It gets cheaper, $10 for game pass gives me up to a 100 games to play. Including awesome titles like the metro series, the division, fallout 4 gears of war, metal gear v, halo series, state of decay, wolfenstien, doom, tombraider and more games added every month. You can renew and cancel anytime. I don’t have old discs that I can’t swap anywhere because I never bought them.

It gets even cheaper, for $5 you can get ea access and play fifa 18 and even get to try 19 for 10hrs. You also get access to the battlefield series including last years battlefield 1. You get dragon age inquisition and titanfall 1 and 2. Star Wars battlefront, even the awesome need for speed series. Look you can’t get bored with an Xbox one. And when the family comes you just open the media center and stream movies. Play game related songs from Spotify while you game and all that.

4. Apart from the exclusives which is a big advantage for ps4, the other games can be bought as well, amazon ships games to Nigeria within one week, Jumia also sells cheap Xbox one discs so if the game you want isn’t in the $15 subscriptions you can simply get your disc.

I have been playing for almost a year (used to be a pc gamer) and the only game I have bought is fifa. The others are on subscription and damn I have more games than I can play.

It’s up to you bro but don’t let popular opinion blind you. The Xbox one is badass. And with time you’ll find people that use it too and you’ll have a community in no time.

Please bro d person dat dowloads or copies games to Xbox harddisc for u.. Link me up... E go make life simple for man oh.. Na download size dey hold man from playing great games since
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2018
spoilerx:
Nothing wrong with getting an xbox one(i have an X), i just subscribe to game pass and gold live. Game pass will give you access to a catalogue of games(Forza 4 , halo series , gear of war series , Hitman season (over 100 games).

if u like ps4 . it is also good (has a lot more catalogue of games).

Forza 4 >>> grand turismo

I swear.. Forza dey burst my head.. Tho its forza 3 I have.. The open world nd graphics is just mind blowing
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by spoilerx: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2018
Mrviktor:

I swear.. Forza dey burst my head.. Tho its forza 3 I have.. The open world nd graphics is just mind blowing

i have access to Forza 2 and 4. never played 3 but the graphics for 4 on the X is mind blowing
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
spoilerx:

i have access to Forza 2 and 4. never played 3 but the graphics for 4 on the X is mind blowing

3 is pretty amazing tho.. Do u have any gears game.. I need someone to copy it for me.. I have slow internet
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by spoilerx: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2018
Mrviktor:

3 is pretty amazing tho.. Do u have any gears game.. I need someone to copy it for me.. I have slow internet

i have gears 4(downloaded via game pass over 100GB). is it possible to copy that ?
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
spoilerx:

i have gears 4(downloaded via game pass over 100GB). is it possible to copy that ?
I heard its possible to copy with hard-drive.. U based in Lagos..
I was thinking of buying all d gears disc b4. Since dey all back compact but graphics changed my mind. So now am going to just get.
Gears 3.
Gears judgment day.
Gears ultimate edition
Gears 4
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by spoilerx: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mrviktor:

I heard its possible to copy with hard-drive.. U based in Lagos..
I was thinking of buying all d gears disc b4. Since dey all back compact but graphics changed my mind. So now am going to just get.
Gears 3.
Gears judgment day.
Gears ultimate edition
Gears 4

I don't think copied games would work else u have game pass
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
spoilerx:

I don't think copied games would work else u have game pass

IL copy it den buy the game.. Its just to bypass the 100gb installation size
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by seunpayne(m): 7:05am On Nov 09, 2018
Dude, if you have a hard drive (USB 3.0, over 500GB) and no trust issues, send it to Abuja and I’ll copy all the games for you free. I don’t have the gears but I can download them all this weekend. I’ll send it back. I think GIG logistics could help with that.

And yeah, forza horizon 4 is just amazing. Can’t seem to stop playing. Even my fifa 19 would be wondering where I went �.

Currently have sniper elite 4 (get it this month on live gold before they remove it), the division ( my game of the year. Play it at least an hour everyday. Hit me up let’s play together anyone), quantum break, battlefield 1(also on Xbox live, don’t miss this one. Jaw dropping graphics and I am a COD fanboy o) and of course, the almighty FIFA 19. Will download new games when I am done with these. Usually two or three weeks.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Thegamingorca(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2018
Ayah
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 7:32am On Nov 09, 2018
seunpayne:
Dude, if you have a hard drive (USB 3.0, over 500GB) and no trust issues, send it to Abuja and I’ll copy all the games for you free. I don’t have the gears but I can download them all this weekend. I’ll send it back. I think GIG logistics could help with that.

And yeah, forza horizon 4 is just amazing. Can’t seem to stop playing. Even my fifa 19 would be wondering where I went �.

Currently have sniper elite 4 (get it this month on live gold before they remove it), the division ( my game of the year. Play it at least an hour everyday. Hit me up let’s play together anyone), quantum break, battlefield 1(also on Xbox live, don’t miss this one. Jaw dropping graphics and I am a COD fanboy o) and of course, the almighty FIFA 19. Will download new games when I am done with these. Usually two or three weeks.

I currently don't have a hard-drive now.. But am looking to buy one. All the ones I've tried aren't USB 3.0 compatible. Do u know any particular one that is.
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Thegamingorca(m): 7:35am On Nov 09, 2018
You go fear nah
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by seunpayne(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2018
Mrviktor:

I currently don't have a hard-drive now.. But am looking to buy one. All the ones I've tried aren't USB 3.0 compatible. Do u know any particular one that is.

Most new hard drives are 3.0 compatible. WD and seagate are really reliable manufacturers. You can get on jumia sef
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by spoilerx: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2018
Mrviktor:

IL copy it den buy the game.. Its just to bypass the 100gb installation size

okay. am in lagos. whats ur GT ?
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by seunpayne(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2018
Thegamingorca:
You go fear nah

Come on man, you actually seem to be good at trolling which suggest a certain level of intelligence. I know you’re a ps4 fanboy but at some point you’re going to have to respect other people’s choices. Make a half decent comment, make a joke or state a matured opinion. You’ll have our respect.

Please stop trolling!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by seunpayne(m): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2018
spoilerx:

Omo, my English no reach there. Wetin be GT?
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by spoilerx: 10:10am On Nov 09, 2018
seunpayne:

Omo, my English no reach there. Wetin be GT?

sorry ur xbox gamertag
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2018
spoilerx:

Yorubademon

Do u have any physical disc. Wat part in lagos
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by spoilerx: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
Mrviktor:

Yorubademon

Do u have any physical disc. Wat part in lagos

I work at VI.

I have Tomb raider disc. if u wan buy .

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
spoilerx:

I work at VI.

I have Tomb raider disc. if u wan buy .
Watz ur price
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Suspect33(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
for a casual gamer who is only intrested in football games and GTA, should I go for an xbox 1 or a PS4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download PES 2016 ISO For PPSSPP (only Working Link) / Lcd Or Led? Which Is Best For Ps3 / Retro Bowl Unblocked Game [911] Play Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.