Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One (17950 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
Suspect33:
for a casual gamer who is only intrested in football games and GTA, should I go for an xbox 1 or a PS4

Xbox is cheap.. If u buy a used ps4 lowest is 80k..
U can see first gen Xbox one for 50 used d extra buy disc or pad or something else.. But ps4 games are cheap tho. Nd easy to swap here in 9ja.
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Suspect33(m): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
Mrviktor:

Xbox is cheap.. If u buy a used ps4 lowest is 80k..
U can see first gen Xbox one for 50 used d extra buy disc or pad or something else.. But ps4 games are cheap tho. Nd easy to swap here in 9ja.
I want to get an xbox but my fear is the disc costs, can't it be hacked like the ps4 and have games copied into it??
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
Suspect33:
I want to get an xbox but my fear is the disc costs, can't it be hacked like the ps4 and have games copied into it??

I dont know..
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by seunpayne(m): 3:19am On Nov 10, 2018
spoilerx:

sorry ur xbox gamertag

Seunpayne

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by seunpayne(m): 3:21am On Nov 10, 2018
Suspect33:
for a casual gamer who is only intrested in football games and GTA, should I go for an xbox 1 or a PS4

Please go for the Xbox 1. Pay $5 for ea access and get fifa 18. Pay $10 for game pass and get pes 18. Buy GTA dirt cheap for $30 when you subscribe for Xbox live gold which also gives you games like battlefield 1
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by seunpayne(m): 3:25am On Nov 10, 2018
Suspect33:

I don’t know about Lagos o...but Xbox one discs are cheaper. Most of the old games discs go for around 10k max and some below. I don’t use discs though. I download my own games. If we create a community of XB1 users I’m sure we can share games easily and make it easier for each other. That’s what my friends and I do. Truth is when someone sees how we play together online they just run and get an Xbox too
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by seunpayne(m): 3:26am On Nov 10, 2018
...and no it can’t be hacked yet but they give so many free games for $5 you’ll not even remember that you want to hack.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by TheBawse(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
seunpayne:

Come on man, you actually seem to be good at trolling which suggest a certain level of intelligence. I know you’re a ps4 fanboy but at some point you’re going to have to respect other people’s choices. Make a half decent comment, make a joke or state a matured opinion. You’ll have our respect.

Please stop trolling!!
grin grin u just made my evening bro

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by TheBawse(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
seunpayne:

Seunpayne
Adding u up now
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by TheBawse(m): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
seunpayne:

I don’t know about Lagos o...but Xbox one discs are cheaper. Most of the old games discs go for around 10k max and some below. I don’t use discs though. I download my own games. If we create a community of XB1 users I’m sure we can share games easily and make it easier for each other. That’s what my friends and I do. Truth is when someone sees how we play together online they just run and get an Xbox too

Well said bro, a community already exist and boy , it consist of the best guys ever. I am adding u gamertag and would invite u to one of our gaming session via party chat . U wnt be disappointed . For those complaining abt games , we gameshare which reduces the burden in buying games . We always play online .

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Controller360: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
I'm also thinking of getting an Xbox one probably by the end of the year or early next year...
Like how much would a fairly used cost?
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by spoilerx: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by seunpayne(m): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
Controller360:
I'm also thinking of getting an Xbox one probably by the end of the year or early next year...
Like how much would a fairly used cost?

55k on average. Way i see it, that could change towards the end of the year. With the amount of attention game pass is getting more people are looking to buy Xbox one now. More demand means an increase in price. Move as fast as you can.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by seunpayne(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
TheBawse:

Well said bro, a community already exist and boy , it consist of the best guys ever. I am adding u gamertag and would invite u to one of our gaming session via party chat . U wnt be disappointed . For those complaining abt games , we gameshare which reduces the burden in buying games . We always play online .

Awesome. Been offline for a while. Work and all that. I’ll check for your invite this evening.
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Controller360: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
seunpayne:

55k on average. Way i see it, that could change towards the end of the year. With the amount of attention game pass is getting more people are looking to buy Xbox one now. More demand means an increase in price. Move as fast as you can.
Thanks boss... Still searching for cash tho
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Suspect33(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2018
seunpayne:

bro wait o, can downloaded games be transferred from one xbox console to another?
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by seunpayne(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
Suspect33:
bro wait o, can downloaded games be transferred from one xbox console to another?

Yes. Either via hard drive or LAN

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by d4guy: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by d4guy: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
seunpayne:
I still don’t understand why people are so quick to slam the XB1.

Look, best value for your money? XB1. Simple. No matter what way you look at it. Best gaming experience in naija? PS4 and that’s because it’s more popular here.

But when you’ve played on both consoles, you’ll see they each have their advantages. I just finished final fantasy 16 on ps4 and it was amazing. God of war too was a blast. Still here are the reasons why I think the Xbox 1 is a better buy.

1. It’s cheaper. Simple and short. 50k and you’ll get fairly used with pad

2. The controller is super durable. Mine is 4 years old and stilll kicking although the analog don chop (it’s easy to replace).

3. Games are cheaper. This is relative. I’ll give you an example, my friend and I are fifa die hards so you know 19 is a must buy. He paid 30k for the disc and I paid 19k for the online key. The downside was that I had to download it with data but I just paid someone 1k to copy it to my console. 10k saved.
It gets cheaper, $10 for game pass gives me up to a 100 games to play. Including awesome titles like the metro series, the division, fallout 4 gears of war, metal gear v, halo series, state of decay, wolfenstien, doom, tombraider and more games added every month. You can renew and cancel anytime. I don’t have old discs that I can’t swap anywhere because I never bought them.

It gets even cheaper, for $5 you can get ea access and play fifa 18 and even get to try 19 for 10hrs. You also get access to the battlefield series including last years battlefield 1. You get dragon age inquisition and titanfall 1 and 2. Star Wars battlefront, even the awesome need for speed series. Look you can’t get bored with an Xbox one. And when the family comes you just open the media center and stream movies. Play game related songs from Spotify while you game and all that.

4. Apart from the exclusives which is a big advantage for ps4, the other games can be bought as well, amazon ships games to Nigeria within one week, Jumia also sells cheap Xbox one discs so if the game you want isn’t in the $15 subscriptions you can simply get your disc.

I have been playing for almost a year (used to be a pc gamer) and the only game I have bought is fifa. The others are on subscription and damn I have more games than I can play.

It’s up to you bro but don’t let popular opinion blind you. The Xbox one is badass. And with time you’ll find people that use it too and you’ll have a community in no time.
What network and data subscription do you use?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by seunpayne(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
d4guy:

What network and data subscription do you use?
Ntel for downloading. Spectranet for playing. Both unlimited subscriptions but the Ntel is weekly.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by d4guy: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
seunpayne:
Ntel for downloading. Spectranet for playing. Both unlimited subscriptions but the Ntel is weekly.
Alright cool
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
seunpayne:

Your own good ...both don't work in my neighborhood .
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by seunpayne(m): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
tobianthony:

Your own good ...both don't work in my neighborhood .

When times are hard, I use 9mobile
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
Even worse around here ...
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by czar2k16(m): 6:29am On Nov 16, 2018
In need of an Xbox One also, location Lagos. Whatsapp 08056021948
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Spidermon: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
I am beginning to think of getting an xbox one.

This thread is quite insightful.

When I have questions, I will come and ask.
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by ladokuntlad(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
seunpayne:

When times are hard, I use 9mobile

Bro I want to ask how you make payment with your debit card on Xbox store.

I also want to ask if the games are listed in dollars(needing to convert it to naira) or in Naira.

I am planning to buy a used xbox1.
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by dabosuker(m): 6:43am On Nov 19, 2018
Hello guys,
Glad I found this thread smiley, I have always been a gamer. Bought my first console : segamega drive II back then, also got aPS1, then PS2, I did not get aPS3, because I thought& decide that PC gaming was way better than console. So I rather got myself a beasty 17inch 3D laptop back then in 2011, then for close to 2 years I took a brake from frequent gaming. My loyalty to Microsoft & their hardware made me keep tabs on the Xbox one x, I followed the build up till the release last year (Project scorpion). It really did catch my attention. I actually prefer PCgaming ( 1 machine 4 work & play), but the way Microsoft advertised this machine coupled with my loyalty grin, if I was going to make a come back to gaming, I needed to get a console to motivate me, it wasn't going to be PS, I needed something different & unique grin.... It sure had to be most powerful console alive smiley wink wink
So last month I decide to get back in line joor grin with an appearance with the xbox 1 X and my oh my,..... I have been blown, I now understand Microsoft vision when they made the first xbox. Console gaming has really changed back from when I had my Ps2.
Glad I found this thread, because Internet is the main issue now grin grin, we are now downloading games from 40 ,60 - 100 gb sizes. Overall am happy with my purchase. And yes we can form a group, need to learn from seunpayne & co

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by seunpayne(m): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2018
ladokuntlad:

Bro I want to ask how you make payment with your debit card on Xbox store.

I also want to ask if the games are listed in dollars(needing to convert it to naira) or in Naira.

I am planning to buy a used xbox1.

Alright. Personally, I use the us store. Which means I put in a US address. Which is usually House None, NA Avenue in Kansas USA (pick any city but google the postal code). Then I add my Nigerian debit card. I have mine (Stanbic) and my wife’s (zenith) added. They both work. My friend uses gtb. My diamond never works. Make sure you get a card that PayPal accepts and you’ll be fine. Also the conversion rate is determined by your bank.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by seunpayne(m): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2018
dabosuker:
Hello guys,
Glad I found this thread smiley, I have always been a gamer. Bought my first console : segamega drive II back then, also got aPS1, then PS2, I did not get aPS3, because I thought& decide that PC gaming was way better than console. So I rather got myself a beasty 17inch 3D laptop back then in 2011, then for close to 2 years I took a brake from frequent gaming. My loyalty to Microsoft & their hardware made me keep tabs on the Xbox one x, I followed the build up till the release last year (Project scorpion). It really did catch my attention. I actually prefer PCgaming ( 1 machine 4 work & play), but the way Microsoft advertised this machine coupled with my loyalty grin, if I was going to make a come back to gaming, I needed to get a console to motivate me, it wasn't going to be PS, I needed something different & unique grin.... It sure had to be most powerful console alive smiley wink wink
So last month I decide to get back in line joor grin with an appearance with the xbox 1 X and my oh my,..... I have been blown, I now understand Microsoft vision when they made the first xbox. Console gaming has really changed back from when I had my Ps2.
Glad I found this thread, because Internet is the main issue now grin grin, we are now downloading games from 40 ,60 - 100 gb sizes. Overall am happy with my purchase. And yes we can form a group, need to learn from seunpayne & co

Guy that’s mad hardware you’re sitting on. Congrats. Hope you gave it a name. Mine is called Miss Xaya (pronounces zayah). You made the switch back in time. I’m also a PC gamer. Got a nice little rig here too. Just bought FM19 sef. Anyway, you switched at a the time when Xbox one just introduced keyboard and mouse support so it’ll feel like good ol pc gaming. Not all games support it yet...but moving forward, more will. Welcome bro
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by dabosuker(m): 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
seunpayne:

Guy that’s mad hardware you’re sitting on. Congrats. Hope you gave it a name. Mine is called Miss Xaya (pronounces zayah). You made the switch back in time. I’m also a PC gamer. Got a nice little rig here too. Just bought FM19 sef. Anyway, you switched at a the time when Xbox one just introduced keyboard and mouse support so it’ll feel like good ol pc gaming. Not all games support it yet...but moving forward, more will. Welcome bro

Bro I haven't named her yet, stul configuring here & there smiley, am crowning her the queen of my entertainment, I have given out my 2011 N15k LG home theater grin, I have no more need for her services, now all sound must pass through the new Queen grin, that surround dolby atmos sound can't go to waste, already ordered a complementary sound bar to follow.
Am a Konami PES fan, I tried to get the PES 2019, but Bro the N21500 jumia price tag was just too much for me at the time, so I managed to get myself for a motor sport 7 @ 12k, knowing it was 4k enhanced, I wanted to see how good the graphics were..... I must confess even with my 32" HD TV I was blown..... Gosh I really need to get me a 4k tv grin grin.... I also managed to download other titles with my free 30 day game pass like RYSE(son of Rome) love it!, Forza Horizon 4 (Endless Road, crazy graphics standing by my window u might think I have a car in my sitting room grin grin), shylock Holmes, Observer, City skies, farm simulator, & Dead Island.
Yeah I was glad when I heard mouse & keyboard support were coming to Xbox, imagine having games like Ages of empire, command & conquer, civilization etc on a console,. That would be wonderful! Like you said I think I came back at the right time.
Meanwhile did I hear some1 say they have 6 different game pass subscriptions...?? Help a brother is there a hack tongue grin
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by seunpayne(m): 12:25am On Nov 20, 2018
dabosuker:

Bro I haven't named her yet, stul configuring here & there smiley, am crowning her the queen of my entertainment, I have given out my 2011 N15k LG home theater grin, I have no more need for her services, now all sound must pass through the new Queen grin, that surround dolby atmos sound can't go to waste, already ordered a complementary sound bar to follow.
Am a Konami PES fan, I tried to get the PES 2019, but Bro the N21500 jumia price tag was just too much for me at the time, so I managed to get myself for a motor sport 7 @ 12k, knowing it was 4k enhanced, I wanted to see how good the graphics were..... I must confess even with my 32" HD TV I was blown..... Gosh I really need to get me a 4k tv grin grin.... I also managed to download other titles with my free 30 day game pass like RYSE(son of Rome) love it!, Forza Horizon 4 (Endless Road, crazy graphics standing by my window u might think I have a car in my sitting room grin grin), shylock Holmes, Observer, City skies, farm simulator, & Dead Island.
Yeah I was glad when I heard mouse & keyboard support were coming to Xbox, imagine having games like Ages of empire, command & conquer, civilization etc on a console,. That would be wonderful! Like you said I think I came back at the right time.
Meanwhile did I hear some1 say they have 6 different game pass subscriptions...?? Help a brother is there a hack tongue grin

Name her quick. I’m a fifa fan boy...nuff said. Oga why are you buying game? Have you played everything in game pass? Be guided o. Now gaan play metro redux. Then play the division (my game of the year. Hit me up any time and let’s play together.) then play quantum break. Wolfenstein and doom are also in line. Sea of Theives and state of the decay will wound you. Being honest it’s hard to buy game o. There is so much with game pass. It’s not possible to have more than one subscription on one account at any given time. Don’t look for hack my brother...you no go see. That’s a PlayStation thing. For the family of the cloud...we form like we spend money but $10 per month is a very awesome deal considering 12 months cost the same price as one PS4 game. Name her quick and gaan download the division. You’ll thank me immediately. Espoehn you play with me...hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download PES 2016 ISO For PPSSPP (only Working Link) / Lcd Or Led? Which Is Best For Ps3 / Retro Bowl Unblocked Game [911] Play Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.