Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,269 members, 7,849,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

My Former Boss Disgraced Me, Threw Me Out, Called Me A Liar...now They Are Beggi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Former Boss Disgraced Me, Threw Me Out, Called Me A Liar...now They Are Beggi (809 Views)

He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Former Boss Disgraced Me, Threw Me Out, Called Me A Liar...now They Are Beggi by ORAGBON(m): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
Six years ago,I worked as a P.A to a Lawyer in a prestigious law firm in Lagos. I was just out of school and I was very lucky to be employed to learn under such a well established firm. I took my job very serious. I wanted to impress my boss whom I saw as my mentor. I carried out tasks that were even out of my professional job description. I would run personal errands like go to the bank,go to the supermarket. Many times,I was asked to resume at my boss’s home. I became very accustomed to my boss family. All was well until almost four months later. My boss’s son who just relocated from the US took a liking to me. He started wooing me. I was thrilled to have caught the attention of such a handsome young man like Idris. I thought we were doing fine,I actually accepted to date Idris. We initially decided to hide the relationship from my boss,his mother. I thought it was because I felt it was not professional of me to be dating the boss’s son. Few months later,my boss found out about our relationship. She was very upset and she challenged me to end the relationship. Idris also agreed that we should end the relationship. We both went our separate ways. I also stopped going to my boss’ home in order to avoid running into Idris or raising any sort of suspicion. I worked with the company a few months later before securing a job in the legal department of an airline. I moved on with my life. As fate would have it,I ran into Idris in a night club months after my new job. It was like we saw each other and the feelings for each other was re-ignited. We started seeing each other after that. I discovered I was pregnant about two months into my relationship with idris. Idris wanted me to get rid of the pregnancy and I was going to do so but later on,I decided not to. Idris said he was not going to be a party to my plan to keep the pregnancy. This made me call his mom to inform her of the pregnancy. Idris mom called me all sorts of names,whores,thief,etc. She accused me of trying to ruin her family’s name with my pregnancy plan. I thanked her and told her she would regret this. I decided to keep the pregnancy and raise the child by myself.. I was heart broken and bitter for a longtime but I also swore that it would never be well with with Idris and his family. I had a very beautiful and healthy looking son in December of that year. That was three years ago. I received a phone call two days ago from Idris. He requested to see me. I told him I was not interested.His mother then called and started to plead with me to meet with her. We met in an eatery next day. Idris and his mother came together for the meeting. They came to ask me for custody of my son. As expected, I was mad,I refused and threatened to sue them if they dare try to lay claim to my son.I walked out of the meeting. Idris father called me last night to explain the reason for their request. He explained that Idris was diagnosed with Cancer. He had been given one month to live. They were begging me to allow Idris spend his remaining time on earth with his son. Well Karma is a real bitch! Who would have thought that such an arrogant family would be so humbled by sickness. I bear no ill for the sick but I am having a hard time to show any kindness to people who made my life hell at the time. I wrote this piece to remind all those rich and privileged people, life is not about your wealth,money cant buy you the most valuable gift: love,life and family. I rest my case.

Notes from LS:

Do you think the writer should forgive and allow her baby daddy’s family to take custody of her baby?
Why do seemingly rich folks despise the idea of marrying from less privileged individuals?

www.Livelystones.com.ng
Re: My Former Boss Disgraced Me, Threw Me Out, Called Me A Liar...now They Are Beggi by Evablizin(f): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
shocked

I must confess that this write up is bitter and sweet.
Re: My Former Boss Disgraced Me, Threw Me Out, Called Me A Liar...now They Are Beggi by BuhariNaWah: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

I must confess that this write up is bitter and sweet.

looks like a nollywood script tho'

2 Likes

Re: My Former Boss Disgraced Me, Threw Me Out, Called Me A Liar...now They Are Beggi by mikejj(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
wat a story!i wil stil advice her to let the child spend time wit idris because of his condition.most times dont u think human need to let go of their sad past?we all make mistakes because no one can tell the future.
Re: My Former Boss Disgraced Me, Threw Me Out, Called Me A Liar...now They Are Beggi by SweetWJ(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
This is really a pathetic story.
I advice that the lady should forgive the family but as for custody of her son by the father, she should be certain that they saying the truth cos these days alot of evil are perpetrated. At all times we should be grateful to God cos He knows the best. What if she got married to him, by now she would have preparing herself to bear the name of a widow. Some bad things happen for our own favor but because of our myopic thinking, we will crying. "God why me".
Re: My Former Boss Disgraced Me, Threw Me Out, Called Me A Liar...now They Are Beggi by amunkita(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
Tales by moonlight...
Abeg tell us another one...
Re: My Former Boss Disgraced Me, Threw Me Out, Called Me A Liar...now They Are Beggi by westlius(m): 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
amunkita:
Tales by moonlight... Abeg tell us another one...
yes oo uncle please tell us a story

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Uriel Cries Bitterly Of Her Sagging Breast / ~ / Make-up Or Photo Editing Apps,. Which One Do Girls Use To Deceive Guys The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.