Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,123 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Dino Melaye Cheers Saraki "My Man, Nigeria Is Here". (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Cheers Saraki "My Man, Nigeria Is Here". (photo) (949 Views)

Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 / What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) / Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Dino Melaye Cheers Saraki "My Man, Nigeria Is Here". (photo) by Pussitto: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
birds of the same feathers .. Senate president has enjoyed a wonderful friendship from his colleague kogi-west senate representive, sen dino malaye. As both exchange pleasantries and cheers each other up. Could this be a confirmation to saraki's political ambition.

Source. http://chikasom..com/2017/10/dino-melaye-cheers-saraki-my-man.html?m=1

Re: Dino Melaye Cheers Saraki "My Man, Nigeria Is Here". (photo) by NwaChibuzor: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
Anytime I see this saraki, I feel like vomiting. The name alone sef irritates me. But he should be careful because dino will have no mercy on his daughter tight toto whether she's now married or not.

Re: Dino Melaye Cheers Saraki "My Man, Nigeria Is Here". (photo) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Anytime I see this saraki, I feel like vomiting. The name alone sef irritates me. But he should be careful because dino will have no mercy on his daughter tight toto whether she's now married or not.
You are so dirty! Tufiakwa!

IPOB Officially Launch “No Election In Akwa Ibom LGAs” Campaign / Does Buhari Deserve A Second Term? By Fredrick Nwabufo / Governor Shettima Is A Fool: Reno Omokri

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7