Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,689 members, 7,862,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (45687 Views)

Exposing Why Oyinbos Probably Cannot Find God, Nor Be Saved. / Intuition Or Holy Spirit?A Little Child Said To Me:"God Told Me No To Be Afraid" / I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Babacele:
hmmm I do not think so sir. right now as you breath , talk and perform other voluntary and involuntary biological processes dear , you unknowingly kill millions of microorganisms in the process and you don't even know why. Don't you think a force is responsible for that?

Lol, you really should ask your compatriot. I am not a novice when it comes to science, in fact, I studied Biochemistry. And sir, talking, breathing does not kill any microorganism. My involuntary actions that kill bacteria in my stomach and my mouth are still being controlled by my brain, such as digestion and the production of saliva. My brain is part of me and I am responsible for that action.

But is it a problem for people who believe in an eternal creator not to have a sound logic? How does the killing of bacteria or microorganism relate to who created the planes of existence?

What do you think these microorganisms will think if they know that the eternal creator created things in such a way that human beings kill them for their own good? You think if they know that there is someone called the creator and he did all these, they will be happy with the creator? Logic can't work with God, take it anywhere, that's the main reason for his non-existence. Why is it very hard for you people to understand this simple concept?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

The way you reason is quite interesting...so where you come from, pacifying others automatically means crying for help abi? cheesy I'm really enjoying your tantrums... Infact @ waldigit, stay out of this. Remember I told you Akin1212 would display his scientific wisdom...and he didn't disappoint cheesy

Back to the matter on ground...why are you desperate to know the mystery on the planes of existence? Do you want to;

1) Do the obvious by proving me wrong?
2) Or you really want to learn.

Nairalanders want to know what your true intentions are cheesy

You cannot substitute pacify for crying. The dude already laid his case to rest why didn't you answer the question instead of jump around?

I am sure Nairalanders are tired of your shying away. You don't even have shame, you dare ask questions when you are yet to answer the simple ones put to you since yesterday.

OkaiCorne:

I hope his scientific brain can process what you are saying o shocked

You should sit and watch so you can be schooled over again like I did on Energy.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Babacele: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

Lol, you really should ask your compatriot. I am a novice when it comes to science, in fact, I studied Biochemistry. And sir, talking, breathing does not kill any microorganism. My involuntary actions that kill bacteria in my stomach and my mouth are still being controlled by my brain, such digestion and the production of saliva. My brain is part of me and I am responsible for that action.

But is it a problem for people who believe in an eternal creator not to have a sound logic? How does the killing of bacteria or microorganism relate to who created the planes of existence?

What do you think these microorganisms will think if they know that the eternal creator created things in such a way that human beings kill them for their own good? You think if they know that there is someone called the creator and he did all these, they will be happy with the creator? Logic can't work with God, take it anywhere, that's the main reason for his non-existence. Why is it very hard for you people to understand in this simple concept?
but were you informed by your brain that such microorganisms shall be killed in the course of these processes? I bet No sir. you were and are still not aware apart from what you were taught about it in school. this force works without taking permission from you sir. Why the microorganisms have to go that we may not know but it doesn't deny the fact a force beyond you Akin's control exists and controls some of your actions. True or false?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

You cannot substitute pacify for crying. The dude already laid his case to rest why didn't you answer the question instead of jump around?

I am sure Nairalanders are tired of your shying away. You don't even have shame, you dare ask questions when you are yet to answer the simple ones put to you since yesterday.

You should sit and watch so you can be schooled over again like I did on Energy.

It was the way you responded to him that made me pacify him. Arguments aside, the way you responded to him makes it sound like you are fighting or something...you don't seem to be thinking clearly. I guess you have had a tight work schedule lately...or you haven't been sleeping much lately?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Babacele:
but were you informed by your brain that such microorganisms shall be killed in the course of these processes? I bet No sir. you were and are still not aware apart from what you were taught about it in school. this force works without taking permission from you sir. Why the microorganisms have to go that we may not know but it doesn't deny the fact a force beyond you Akin's control exists and controls some of your actions. True or false?

Forget this guy, he is not an atheist...he is a LOST CAUSE. Even his fellow atheists have abandoned him.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Babacele:
but were you informed by your brain that such microorganisms shall be killed in the course of these processes? I bet No sir. you were and are still not aware apart from what you were taught about it in school. this force works without taking permission from you sir. Why the microorganisms have to go that we may not know but it doesn't deny the fact a force beyond you Skin's control exists and controls some of your actions. True or false?

You don't get the point of this discussion, do you? I personally think you are handing me the victory but you're not aware of it.

I have explained this your "Force" to your apprentice Okaicorne as energy. It is what controls everything in the universe and the multiverse. But it is not self-aware and does not know itself is called energy. It does not require itself to be worshipped and praised, it doesn't give a Bleep. You need to go back to pages 2, 3 and 4 to see the lectures. It is the only logical explanation and not a creator.

The energy or force obviously does not care about the microorganisms, neither does it care about humans or anybody. If you think we humans have this force that kills microorganisms, then why do people still die of infections from microorganisms?

Let me give you an instance, have you seen anybody who died of bacteria or viral infection before? Answer this question and I will provide a subtle answer.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

This will be the last time I will answer your question if you cannot use the basic things of life to understand the complex things.

I have given you countless arithmetical analogies in this thread such that anyone with 5 functioning senses can easily conclude on.

Do you want me to play a video of how everything in the Universe started before you understand?
Did you ask your parents of a video on what they did before you were conceived and birthed?

If you did not ask for these evidence before concluding your parents were your parents, then why is it difficult to conclude everything has a starting point?

This is a public space and you atheists are tempting me to make fun of you. I have not even started with you atheists because I don't think it is worth it pouring water on a stone with the expectation that it would absorb it like a sponge.

I am tired to using an atheist's basket-like brain to fetch water.

well, i must be dumb.

Saying everything and giving me analogies that tries to tell us everything has a starting point does not answer the question of if the creator has a starting point.
If i accept with u that everything must have a starting point, then i must mot accept that the creator has no starting point.

Like i told you in the last discussion... I think its humble and intelligent not to assume up how the universe started and hold on to it like the truth because they lead to more questions. accepting you dont know is wiser to me.

you stick to this starting point ish like is answers my question to u. Sayin and maintaining that everything has a starting point with unrelated analogies does not in any way answer the question on 'if this staring point u point at is uncreated. it does not answer the question on how many these creators are.

You dont need to be angry or arrogant... instead, i should be the one the should be angry that u have refused to answer my question.

If i accept that the universe must have a starting point... i am still left with the question of what or who this starting point it.

I am so surprised why u are not seeing that ur answer does not answer my question.

if u say that the universe must have a starting point which is the creator and maintain that this creator does not have a starting point... then why cant the universe itself not have a starting point.

please answer my question biko. if u dont know, simply be humble enough to say so
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

Because I admitted learning something from you...you automatically know it all abi?

[i]I know you needed that part to massage your terribly bruised ego.[/i] I like your logic sha...if I am not atheist therefore, whatever I say is not correct cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Forget this guy, he is not an atheist...he is a LOST CAUSE. Even his fellow atheists have abandoned him.

I can sense your fear and tactics. You don't want them to expose the eternal creator the more. Yes, you have exposed your imaginary creator enough, let others do theirs too.

I am a lost cause yet you are concerned. Just quit it already, people are sending me pms on your matter. It's really funny.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

well, i must be dumb.

Saying everything and giving me analogies that tries to tell us everything has a starting point does not answer the question of if the creator has a starting point.
If i accept with u that everything must have a starting point, then i must mot accept that the creator has no starting point.

Like i told you in the last discussion... I think its humble and intelligent not to assume up how the universe started and hold on to it like the truth because they lead to more questions. accepting you dont know is wiser to me.

you stick to this starting point ish like is answers my question to u. Sayin and maintaining that everything has a starting point with unrelated analogies does not in any way answer the question on 'if this staring point u point at is uncreated. it does not answer the question on how many these creators are.

You dont need to be angry or arrogant... instead, i should be the one the should be angry that u have refused to answer my question.

If i accept that the universe must have a starting point... i am still left with the question of what or who this starting point it.

I am so surprised why u are not seeing that ur answer does not answer my question.

if u say that the universe must have a starting point which is the creator and maintain that this creator does not have a starting point... then why cant the universe itself not have a starting point.

please answer my question biko. if u dont know, simply be humble enough to say so

To answer the bolded part. If I draw a circle, can you identify the starting point?

I have been telling you repeatedly...if you can identify the starting point of a Circle drawn by the Eternal Creator then...you have solved the mystery behind creation.

Any further questions? And please don't ask me what I have answered before...unless you want to tell me you can't solve riddles and draw inferences from basic analogies.

Thanks.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

I can sense your fear and tactics. You don't want them to expose the eternal creator the more. Yes, you have exposed your imaginary creator enough, let others do theirs too.

I am a lost cause yet you are concerned. Just quit it already, people are sending me pms on your matter. It's really funny.

I enjoy toying with this your mind cheesy...I gave you basic answers you no gree...na advanced answer you wan agree to ba?

I talk say I no wan give you wetin your mind no fit carry...you talk say I dey fear you.

E be like say where dem born you...Lion dey fear goat abi? cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

well, i must be dumb.

You don't know this guy is confused? He will never answer you.

He has failed to answer my simple question since yesterday.

I am sure he will not answer the starting of the creator question, I am 100% sure of that.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

It would be nice sharing the PMs here na...I wonder why those same people didn't pm me...

I'm waiting for the concerned people (and your alternate monikers too)...
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

You don't know this guy is confused? He will never answer you.

He has failed to answer my simple question since yesterday.

I am sure he will not answer the starting of the creator question, I am 100% sure of that.

You have deliberately failed to understand my simple and basic analogies for the past few days...is it my fault? undecided

You that is not confused...come an use Science to teach me common sense na cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I enjoy toying with this your mind cheesy...I gave you basic answers you no gree...na advanced answer you wan agree to ba?

I talk say I no wan give you wetin your mind no fit carry...you talk say I dey fear you.

E be like say where dem born you...Lion dey fear goat abi? cheesy

At the end of all these jargons, NO ONE GIVES WHAT THEY DON'T HAVE. I UNDERSTAND YOU PLIGHT
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

You have deliberately failed to understand my simple and basic analogies for the past few days...is it my fault? undecided

OH, IS IT MY FAULT THAT YOUR ANALOGIES ARE UNRELATED TO THE ISSUE IN FOCUS? THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

At the end of all these jargons, NO ONE GIVES WHAT THEY DON'T HAVE. I UNDERSTAND YOU PLIGHT

Awwwnnn...what a pretty baby throwing tantrums and foaming in the mouth....so cute cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Frank317, pardon my previous outburst. But this is my style of doing things. I do not impose my views down on anyone's throat. I will give you clues to the answer because I realized that a man appreciates an answer He arrives at on his own finally...rather than an opinion forced down his throat.

If you think I am a theist...think very hard again, because I have seen life through the eyes of atheism and makes no sense at all (my personal opinion).

The only thing I stand for is TRUTH. And TRUTH is a collection of incontrovertible facts which can be within or beyond your level of reasoning.

Because a TRUTH is beyond my level of reasoning does not mean I should dismiss it as non-existent, and that is my problem with Atheists!

why do u call something beyond your level of reasoning the TRUTH? How do u know its the truth when u have accepted its beyond ur level of reasoning
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

OH, IS IT MY FAULT THAT YOU ANALOGIES ARE UNRELATED TO THE ISSUE IN FOCUS? THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS

Your scientific brain cannot fit in the square pegs in the square holes na... cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

why do u call something beyond your level of reasoning the TRUTH? How do u know its the truth when u have accepted its beyond ur level of reasoning

Very simple! Because it is beyond my level of understanding does not change it from becoming the TRUTH!

Did you know everything about life from the first day they gave birth to you?

Did you understand the whole TRUTH on life at a tender age?

On the bolded part...do you know you need more than your five senses to know the TRUTH?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Awwwnnn...what a pretty baby throwing tantrums and foaming in the mouth....so cute cheesy
Let intelligent people come and contribute and accept when they are wrong. Your analogy does not concern me. What's my business with the circle and all that? I am asking who created the planes of existence, it doesn't matter who the source is, but your imminent failure will not let you answer these questions. You kept giving analogies of the creator, that's out of point.

The tantrums you started throwing? Are you growing tired already?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

There are levels of Truth that goes beyond logic and you need intuition to help you. But it seems at the busstop of logic. Get a spare tire for your bus and move on with life. Have an open mind because the science that you rely on does not have all the answers to life.

The TRUTH goes way beyond Science and Logic...Wake up!

are u saying that intuition is better than logic in determining the truth?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Babacele: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

You don't get the point of this discussion, do you? I personally think you are handing me the victory unaware to you.

I have explained this your "Force" to your apprentice Okaicorne as energy. It is what controls everything in the universe and the multiverse. But it is not self-aware and does not know itself is called energy. It does not require itself to be worshipped and praised, it doesn't give a Bleep. You need to go back to pages 2, 3 and 4 to see the lectures. It is the only logical explanation and not a creator.

The energy or force obviously does not care about the microorganisms, neither does it care about humans or anybody. If you think we humans have this force that kills microorganisms, then why do people still die of infections from microorganisms?

Let me give you an instance, have you seen anybody who died of bacteria or viral infection before? Answer this question and I will provide a subtle answer.

nobody is my apprentice. I'm only interested in raising the bar that this beautiful post of yours presents. I never said humans do have that Absolute power but only the Absolute does. can a force unaware of itself bring about intelligent, simple, complex, seeming incomprehensible and chaotic manifestations? If this Energy isn't a creator, so what is the Creator? I'm not even talking about whether He wants to be praised or worshipped. But His laws must be obeyed for when we do we are good but any imbalances in our actions can attracts certain manifestations that are unpleasant like living unhygienically.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

are u saying that intuition is better than logic in determining the truth?

See Intuition as an added advantage in helping you achieve this goal? Intuition and logic must work hand in hand...

Logic (B.Sc)- Main required qualification
Intuition (M.Sc)- An added advantage that gives you an edge on your contemporaries.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Very simple! Because it is beyond my level of understanding does not change it from becoming the TRUTH!

Did you know everything about life from the first day they gave birth to you?

Did you understand the whole TRUTH on life at a tender age?

On the bolded part...do you know you need more than your five senses to know the TRUTH?

Frank 3 Gbosas for you for that question.

CAN YOU SEE HIS SHALLOW ANSWER?

LET ME BREAK HIS HEART NOW, WHEN YOU WERE BORN, THERE WERE TRUTHS AND THERE WERE LIES. YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS TRUE AND WHAT WAS A LIE. SO, SINCE YOU BROUGHT UP THE ANALOGY AS YOU HAVE BEEN BRINGING UNRELATED ANALOGIES, YOU CANNOT KNOW WHAT IS TRUE IF IT IS BEYOND YOUR REASONING. IT MAY BE TRUE, BUT YOU DON'T KNOW. WHICH MEANS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. NO WONDER.

I KNEW IT ALL ALONG
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

LoL, did you just say I am closing the case prematurely? No, I am busy. I cannot keep going back and forth with someone who cannot answer a simple direct question. It's been over 24 hours you have been avoiding answering just one question. That's really surprising.

Intuition is nonsense, intuition is based on the chance you are right and a chance you're wrong. Tell me is that what you want or you want Logic which tells you what is and what is not?

You seem to be so intuitive, no wonder you believe so much in a creator who cannot stop evil from happening, or better still a creator who is evil itself. You are not really helping further discussions by avoiding to answer the questions put to you. So, Case Closed

he believes in a creator who he cannot say if its one or many or machine or big... he can say absolutely nothing about the creator he so much believes in and he is happy.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Babacele:
nobody is my apprentice. I'm only interested in raising the bar that this beautiful post of yours presents. I never said humans do have that Absolute power but only the Absolute does. can a force unaware of itself bring about intelligent, simple, complex, seeming incomprehensible and chaotic manifestations? If this Energy isn't a creator, so what is the Creator? I'm not even talking about whether He wants to be praised or worshipped. But His laws must be obeyed for when we do we are good but any imbalances in our actions can attracts certain manifestations that are unpleasant like living unhygienically.

The atheist with a Scientific brain believes in the existence of a tool (energy) but not in the existence of the being using the tool (Eternal Creator).

Isn't this ridiculous? cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

he believes in a creator who he cannot say if its one or many or machine or big... he can say absolutely nothing about the creator he so much believes in and he is happy.

But you knew you parents were your parents by intuition at first... and you were happy ...weren't you?

Intuition came first but logic later followed...
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

I think he just confessed to us that he knows nothing of this creator. He has been avoiding questions for over 24 hours.

If this creator is beyond his reasoning then how can he know him?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

I think he just confessed to us that he knows nothing of this creator. He has been avoiding questions for over 24 hours.

If this creator is beyond his reasoning then how can he know him?

If I tell you what I know, your feeble mind cannot carry it...so what is the point telling you.

This Eternal Creator has touched my intellect to better my life and also counsel others out of their personal challenges...and I will tell you that Science has no bloody explanation on the experience and encounters I've had.

If your belief in the absence of a Creator works for you...enjoy your life na...
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

To answer the bolded part. If I draw a circle, can you identify the starting point?

I have been telling you repeatedly...if you can identify the starting point of a Circle drawn by the Eternal Creator then...you have solved the mystery behind creation.

Any further questions? And please don't ask me what I have answered before...unless you want to tell me you can't solve riddles and draw inferences from basic analogies.

Thanks.

if i draw a circle, i can definitely identify the starting point... sorry i am not smart enough to relate how this answers my question. Can u help me out? i am lost.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Babacele:
nobody is my apprentice. I'm only interested in raising the bar that this beautiful post of yours presents. I never said humans do have that Absolute power but only the Absolute does. can a force unaware of itself bring about intelligent, simple, complex, seeming incomprehensible and chaotic manifestations? If this Energy isn't a creator, so what is the Creator? I'm not even talking about whether He wants to be praised or worshipped. But His laws must be obeyed for when we do we are good but any imbalances in our actions can attract certain manifestations that are unpleasant like living unhygienically.

Yes to the bolded. The Energy can bring all these. That is why it not intelligent. It doesn't even know itself as energy. I have repeated this over and over again. Must there be a creator? A creator must know that it is creating something but this energy doesn't. It is the sole of existence. It powers everything, everything in the universe and multiverse by expansion. Nobody is controlling it and that's why we see some bad manifestations most times.

"HIS" laws, how exactly did you know he is him?

Before we move on, you haven't answered my question. I'll repost it here.

Have you seen anybody who died of bacteria or viral infection before? Answer this question and I will provide a subtle answer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (39) (Reply)

Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs / Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away / TB Joshua's Mother, Folarin Balogun Last Hug With Her Son (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.