Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,884 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? - Religion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (44921 Views)

Exposing Why Oyinbos Probably Cannot Find God, Nor Be Saved. / Intuition Or Holy Spirit?A Little Child Said To Me:"God Told Me No To Be Afraid" / I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by budaatum: 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
Akin1212:
Second amendment.
Happy birthday Akin1212. And thanks for the enlightening post. You will live long and prosper.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
budaatum:

Happy birthday Akin1212. And thanks for the enlightening post. You will live long and prosper.

Thank you, sir, I also wish you long life and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
Akin1212:

Thank you, sir, I also wish you long life and prosperity.

My friend!!!!!

Happy birthday bro! I wish you a life full of purpose and fulfillment.

You shall continually make positive impact no matter the situation you face for the rest of your days.

Enjoy yourself to stupor...for today is your day my brother.

Long life and prosperity on all sides smiley
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

My friend!!!!!

Happy birthday bro! I wish you a life full of purpose and fulfillment.

You shall continually make positive impact no matter the situation you face for the rest of your days.

Enjoy yourself to stupor...for today is your day my brother.

Long life and prosperity on all sides smiley

Lol, brother mi. Today is a day of sober reflections. It's a new year and thus a new chapter and new bus stop towards the end.

Aside the part that says enjoy yourself to stupor, I will complete the other tasks.

And I also wish you the same.

1 Like

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by budaatum: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
OkaiCorne:
And yipee!!! today is my birthday...

Happy birthday to me... grin
Happy birthday, again.

1 Like

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
budaatum:

Happy birthday, again.

Thanks buda!

I'm full of gratitude. You remembered. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by budaatum: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
OkaiCorne:

Thanks buda!

I'm full of gratitude. You remembered. smiley

Of course I remembered! Hope you had a wonderful day, and grew through the year.

2 Likes

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by budaatum: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2018
Akin1212:

HBD Boss. LLNP.

Mine is Dec 5.
Happy birthday Akin.

2 Likes

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
Wow, so it's been a year long. OkaiCorner, how do you do?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
Akin1212:
Wow, so it's been a year long. OkaiCorner, how do you do?

Doing great bro! Thanks for checking.

How time flies... embarassed
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2018
OkaiCorne:

Doing great bro! Thanks for checking.

How time flies... embarassed

You're welcome bro, is your ideology of the eternal creator still strong or have you realized the beauty of the universe over the course of the year?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) / Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.