Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (45016 Views)

Exposing Why Oyinbos Probably Cannot Find God, Nor Be Saved. / Intuition Or Holy Spirit?A Little Child Said To Me:"God Told Me No To Be Afraid" / I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
Akin1212:

Exactly, Energy can be useless and destructive. Usable Energy is never useless but can be destructive and yes it is destructive and also constructive. Bermuda triangle, Volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis etc etc etc are the destructive signs of energy.

There is no creator anywhere bro. I would say energy is the creator as usual, but I don't want to see it as one because there is none.

An intelligent Creator would not create the bolded above if truly he/it is intelligent, otherwise, it is not intelligent, Hence energy surfaces again.

Like I said before, our lower level as Humans is not the best standard to determine what is perfect or imperfect in the presence of an Eternal Creator.

There's a limit to what we can know before concluding on certain issues.

That notwithstanding, despite our different views on what the Creator is... I have nothing against you...

Religious people... freethinkers, atheists and every other human needs to put their head and hands together to make this world a better place.

I don't see the point in hoping for Heaven or being obsessed with a hell for "sinners" when the world we live in is in shambles.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Like I said before, our lower level as Humans is not the best standard to determine what is perfect or imperfect in the presence of an Eternal Creator.

There's a limit to what we can know before concluding on certain issues.

That notwithstanding, despite our different views on what the Creator is... I have nothing against you...

Religious people... freethinkers, atheists and every other human needs to put their head and hands together to make this world a better place.

I don't see the point in hoping for Heaven or being obsessed with a hell for "sinners" when the world we live in is in shambles.

But you are wrong, we are directly affected. Tornadoes kill humans and not your creator. So to us no matter how perfect it seems to your creator, it is imperfect.

There's no limit to what we can know, I think we addressed this issue sometimes ago. That is why we keep knowing more every day, we don't have limits. We are not going to stop knowing. Because we don't know some things today does not know we can't know it tomorrow.
If you claim the rest of us are limited in know these claimed perfect imperfections, how did you now know? Your dependence on your creator has singled you out? Please spare me, abeg.

Let's even forget about energy for once I want to tap into your thoughts, tell me about this your eternal creator...

- Does it have a form?
- You said it had no gender, how did you know that?
- Can you see him physically?
- Well, you may not be able to see him physically because you have dismissed our 5 sense can comprehend him, how do you find excluding the 5 senses?

More to follow when these are answered.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
Akin1212:

But you are wrong, we are directly affected. Tornadoes kill humans and not your creator. So to us no matter how perfect it seems to your creator, it is imperfect.

There's no limit to what we can know, I think we addressed this issue sometimes ago. That is why we keep knowing more every day, we don't have limits. We are not going to stop knowing. Because we don't know some things today does not know we can't know it tomorrow.
If you claim the rest of us are limited in know these claimed perfect imperfections, how did you now know? Your dependence on your creator has singled you out? Please spare me, abeg.

Let's even forget about energy for once I want to tap into your thoughts, tell me about this your eternal creator...

- Does it have a form?
- You said it had no gender, how did you know that?
- Can you see him physically?
- Well, you may not be able to see him physically because you have dismissed our 5 sense can comprehend him, how do you find excluding the 5 senses?

More to follow when these are answered.

Bro...it appears you're asking me these questions with the mentality that I need to see a Sky Daddy in the clouds grin

If you don't see me as being cunning, you can see my answers from the viewpoint of Energy;

The Eternal Creator has no gender...just as the Human Soul has no gender. Male and Female organs are necessary configurations to serve as open doors for other souls to gain access to this realm of existence.

Can I see Him Physically? Does It have a form? - (Another entry point for Intuition vs Logic)

Your Last question is another case for Intuition vs Logic.

Your viewpoint of the Creator which is Energy does not have a gender.
My viewpoint of the Creator which is Intellect+Consciousness+Energy does not have a gender.

The way the single celled organism to how the Earth is structured to how the Universe is structured (the part we have explored so far) tells me that only random energy alone cannot be responsible...there has to be some degree of intellect and consciousness involved in the process as well.

I hope we are getting somewhere on this..
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Bro...it appears you're asking me these questions with the mentality that I need to see a Sky Daddy in the clouds grin

If you don't see me as being cunning, you can see my answers from the viewpoint of Energy;

The Eternal Creator has no gender...just as the Human Soul has no gender. Male and Female organs are necessary configurations to serve as open doors for other souls to gain access to this realm of existence.

Can I see Him Physically? Does It have a form? - (Another entry point for Intuition vs Logic)

Your Last question is another case for Intuition vs Logic.

Your viewpoint of the Creator which is Energy does not have a gender.
My viewpoint of the Creator which is Intellect+Consciousness+Energy does not have a gender.

The way the single celled organism to how the Earth is structured to how the Universe is structured (the part we have explored so far) tells me that only random energy alone cannot be responsible...there has to be some degree of intellect and consciousness involved in the process as well.

I hope we are getting somewhere on this..

The only place we can get to is you telling me about your eternal creator which you're trying to dodge once again.

I said let's quit talking about energy, forget the comparison between energy and eternal creator. Let's focus on eternal creator alone.

Whether you believe in a sky daddy is not the bone of contention, the fact is that you believe in a self aware creator who knows himself as the creator, right? So in light of this your belief, let's start from the top again.

- This your eternal creator, do you take it as God?
- Would you say you believe he exists or you know he exists? Ignore logic vs intuition, just explain your answer.
- Does this eternal creator have where it abides?
- Is this your eternal creator seeking worship or any form of dependence?
- will your eternal creator judge people someday?
- Can you see him physically and does he have form? Ignore logic vs intuition once more. Just answer the question.

More to still follow

Your answers will actually prove if you believe in a sky daddy or otherwise. Please don't dodge the 6 questions.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Akin1212:

The only place we can get to is you telling me about your eternal creator which you're trying to dodge once again.

I said let's quit talking about energy, forget the comparison between energy and eternal creator. Let's focus on eternal creator alone.

Whether you believe in a sky daddy is not the bone of contention, the fact is that you believe in a self aware creator who knows himself as the creator, right? So in light of this your belief, let's start from the top again.

- This your eternal creator, do you take it as God?
- Would you say you believe he exists or you know he exists? Ignore logic vs intuition, just explain your answer.
- Does this eternal creator have where it abides?
- Is this your eternal creator seeking worship or any form of dependence?
- will your eternal creator judge people someday?
- Can you see him physically and does he have form? Ignore logic vs intuition once more. Just answer the question.

More to still follow

Your answers will actually prove if you believe in a sky daddy or otherwise. Please don't dodge the 6 questions.

I ain't dodging bros

1) I take this Eternal Creator as "God" if you understand it on that level...but I am not comfortable addressing the Eternal Creator as God.
2) I know He exists ... the way the explored Universe is structured attests to this.
3) The Eternal Creator is Omniscient (Everywhere at once). We are fragments (seeds) of the Eternal Creator
4) Whether I worship or do not worship the Eternal Creator...it changes nothing. The Eternal Creator does not need my worship to survive. Before I existed on Earth he has been there...when I die He will still be there. It is to my own advantage that I depend on Him and not the other way around
5) The Eternal Creator has given myself and everyone else an assignment to fulfill in this realm of existence. It is only natural for myself to be evaluated on how well I have fared on my assignment. The way you asked this question reeks of religious stench
6) I cannot see Him with the naked eye (perhaps the Energy aspect of Him can be seen)...hence I cannot tell His form.

THIS IS MY HONEST ANSWER AND I HOPE I DON'T GET INSULTED FOR THIS.
Cheers.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I ain't dodging bros

1) I take this Eternal Creator as "God" if you understand it on that level...but I am not comfortable addressing the Eternal Creator as God.
2) I know He exists ... the way the explored Universe is structured attests to this.
3) The Eternal Creator is Omniscient (Everywhere at once). We are fragments (seeds) of the Eternal Creator
4) Whether I worship or do not worship the Eternal Creator...it changes nothing. The Eternal Creator does not need my worship to survive. Before I existed on Earth he has been there...when I die He will still be there. It is to my own advantage that I depend on Him and not the other way around
5) The Eternal Creator has given myself and everyone else an assignment to fulfill in this realm of existence. It is only natural for myself to be evaluated on how well I have fared on my assignment. The way you asked this question reeks of religious stench
6) I cannot see Him with the naked eye (perhaps the Energy aspect of Him can be seen)...hence I cannot tell His form.

THIS IS MY HONEST ANSWER AND I HOPE I DON'T GET INSULTED FOR THIS.
Cheers.

I hope to point it out to you that if you have a spiritual way of life that has a figure that you depend on, then you have a religion.
And let me quickly point another thing out, the universe is unstable, it is not structured. You have probably mistaken the disorderliness for order. There are great disorders I have mentioned over time. You are using something called the anthropic coincidences.

Back to your answers.

1)The definition of God is a supreme being. If you only see the eternal creator as a supreme being for my own understanding, how else do you REALLY see the eternal creator?
2)How is the world structured? Do you mind explaining?
3)Everywhere every time? If we are fragments of him, does it mean we look like him? And please which race exactly are fragments of this creator because we have distinct types of humans?
4)So you mean this eternal creator does not care if it is being worshipped or not, and there is no punishment for not worshipping him? Is it a choice?
5) This is very confusing, do you mean the eternal creator will judge people? Please answer yes or no.
6) You cannot see him with your naked_ eyes means you don't know which is contrary to your answer in (2) above. You just concluded probably because you encountered wonders you cannot explain. If the energy part can be seen, then what makes the rest invisible?

We've gone past the insulting stage.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Akin1212:

I hope to point it out to you that if you have a spiritual way of life that has a figure that you depend on, then you have a religion.
And let me quickly point another thing out, the universe is not unstable, it is not structured. You have probably mistaken the disorderliness for order. There are great disorders I have mentioned over time. You are using something called the anthropic coincidences.

Back to your answers.

1)The definition of God is a supreme being. If you only see the eternal creator as a supreme being for my own understanding, how else do you REALLY see the eternal creator?
2)How is the world structured? Do you mind explaining?
3)Everywhere every time? If we are fragments of him, does it mean we look like him? And please which race exactly are fragments of this creator because we have distinct types of humans?
4)So you mean this eternal creator does not care if it is being worshipped or not, and there is no punishment for not worshipping him? Is it a choice?
5) This is very confusing, do you mean the eternal creator will judge people? Please answer yes or no.
6) You cannot see him with your naked_ eyes means you don't know which is contrary to your answer in (2) above. You just concluded probably because you encountered wonders you cannot explain. If the energy part can be seen, then what makes the rest invisible?

We've gone past the insulting stage.

Let me answer your questions in no particular order (this feels like an Oprah Winfrey Session grin)

6) Intelligence and Consciousness are intangible items that cannot be seen with the ordinary eyes. The evidence of Intelligence and consciousness is the output (result) of the efforts (energy) you put into a cause.

4) I will not decide for the Eternal Creator if there is a punishment for worshiping or not worshiping Him. You are better of tapping into (depending on) something greater than your limited capacity as a Human Being to achieve extra-ordinary results.

5) I prefer to use the word EVALUATE rather than Judge...but in the context of the question asked. YES.

3) The Holy books states that we are Created in His Image. I can only conclude on this when I reach a more advanced stage on my journey. I want to see things for myself to also confirm or critique what is in the "Holy Books". I DO NOT HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS RIGHT NOW. I only know in parts

1) I see (my view and opinion...not necessarily the general consensus) the Eternal Creator as more of a Father...than a "God" or Supreme Being. That notwithstanding there is no limit to what the Eternal Creator can do.

2) The Eternal Creator is not a racist...we all have our source in Him.

In conclusion...going by your opening statement...religion and lifestyle are two different things...you can counter this by helping me to identify the religion Buhdda, Moses and Jesus practised in their lifetime... It was the followers who made a religion of out their lifestyles which is somewhat different from what the founders had in mind... it's more of Lifestyle and Mentality...and not a dead religion.

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHERE I'M COMING FROM...SINCE YOU WERE A CHRISTIAN AS WELL
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Bolaji21(m): 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
The fact that we don't agree on certain matters, doesn't mean we're not fellow humans. I don't hate you and there's no reason to call each other names.
Shalom
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Let me answer your questions in no particular order (this feels like an Oprah Winfrey Session grin)

6) Intelligence and Consciousness are intangible items that cannot be seen with the ordinary eyes. The evidence of Intelligence and consciousness is the output (result) of the efforts (energy) you put into a cause.

4) I will not decide for the Eternal Creator if there is a punishment for worshiping or not worshiping Him. You are better of tapping into (depending on) something greater than your limited capacity as a Human Being to achieve extra-ordinary results.

5) I prefer to use the word EVALUATE rather than Judge...but in the context of the question asked. YES.

3) The Holy books states that we are Created in His Image. I can only conclude on this when I reach a more advanced stage on my journey. I want to see things for myself to also confirm or critique what is in the "Holy Books". I DO NOT HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS RIGHT NOW. I only know in parts

1) I see (my view and opinion...not necessarily the general consensus) the Eternal Creator as more of a Father...than a "God" or Supreme Being. That notwithstanding there is no limit to what the Eternal Creator can do.

2) The Eternal Creator is not a racist...we all have our source in Him.

In conclusion...going by your opening statement...religion and lifestyle are two different things...you can counter this by helping me to identify the religion Buhdda, Moses and Jesus practised in their lifetime... It was the followers who made a religion of out their lifestyles which is somewhat different from what the founders had in mind... it's more of Lifestyle and Mentality...and not a dead religion.

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHERE I'M COMING FROM...SINCE YOU WERE A CHRISTIAN AS WELL

I like that you scattered the answer, you saw that I structured the questions very well to trap you and used trickery to scatter my plans. Weldone.

1) I agree that intelligence and consciousness cannot be seen with the eyes because they are not attributes and not physical matter. But we are not talking about seeing intelligence or consciousness, we are talking about seeing the being that possesses these attributes. As far as we are concerned, intelligence and consciousness are measurable quantities that can be measured, questioned and weighed. So, I'll ask the questions again, If the energy part can be seen, then what makes the rest invisible?

2) I am actually not asking you to decide for the eternal creator, I am asking you if the eternal creator will punish those who have failed to worship 'it.' You would know this detail if at all your claims of tapping into the eternal creator are true. You said you have synchronized with it and depend on it. Except and if you don't know him up to the extent of knowing what he intends to do, his plans for humanity and the ending days of our race. Even we who don't depend on any creator we also achieve extraordinary feats.

3) If this eternal creator will judge people, I must say that's a discouraging attribute of the religious God. And since you have decided to exempt this creator from any religion. I guess you have not done a good job. But what exactly is this creator going to judge people for?

4) Which of the holy books? If I am correct, you have detached yourself from religions, so you cannot make reference to religious books. It would mean you are giving points from what you don't subscribe to. If you don't subscribe to a God, that we were made in the image of God is out of place as a point when you're talking about the eternal creator.

However, if you do not know fully about this your eternal creator, you can as well be wrong about his existence. Since you know in parts, you could also be wrong or right. There's no assurance that you are right, neither is there that you're wrong. You are just acting on a set of beliefs.

5) What you see the eternal creator as for the sake of this discussion does not affect the picture you are painting. If notwithstanding the eternal creator does not have limits, then he is a supreme being according to you. And that also fits the description of a God.

6)Nothing to say.

Religion is born out of lifestyle(culture). That's why we have tons of it. There are millions of cultures around the world and each has its own religion. You cannot separate religion and lifestyle. They are both a way of doing certain things. Jesus actually was a Judaist, a religion of which Moses was a proponent. Buddha was also the proponent of Buddism. When you create an ideology, you create a religion. If these people didn't gather people around and create an ideology, nobody will form a religion in their names. So I don't agree that Moses, Jesus, or Buddha didn't have a religion, it would just be wise to say they laid the foundations for the religious builders. They are part of it.They all taught something different from the existing ideologies which gave rooms for other ideologies.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Akin1212:

I like that you scattered the answer, you saw that I structured the questions very well to trap you and used trickery to scatter my plans. Weldone.

1) I agree that intelligence and consciousness cannot be seen with the eyes because they are not attributes and not physical matter. But we are not talking about seeing intelligence or consciousness, we are talking about seeing the being that possesses these attributes. As far as we are concerned, intelligence and consciousness are measurable quantities that can be measured, questioned and weighed. So, I'll ask the questions again, If the energy part can be seen, then what makes the rest invisible?

2) I am actually not asking you to decide for the eternal creator, I am asking you if the eternal creator will punish those who have failed to worship 'it.' You would know this detail if at all your claims of tapping into the eternal creator are true. You said you have synchronized with it and depend on it. Except and if you don't know him up to the extent of knowing what he intends to do, his plans for humanity and the ending days of our race. Even we who don't depend on any creator we also achieve extraordinary feats.

3) If this eternal creator will judge people, I must say that's a discouraging attribute of the religious God. And since you have decided to exempt this creator from any religion. I guess you have not done a good job. But what exactly is this creator going to judge people for?

4) Which of the holy books? If I am correct, you have detached yourself from religions, so you cannot make reference to religious books. It would mean you are giving points from what you don't subscribe to. If you don't subscribe to a God, that we were made in the image of God is out of place as a point when you're talking about the eternal creator.

However, if you do not know fully about this your eternal creator, you can as well be wrong about his existence. Since you know in parts, you could also be wrong or right. There's no assurance that you are right, neither is there that you're wrong. You are just acting on a set of beliefs.

5) What you see the eternal creator as for the sake of this discussion does not affect the picture you are painting. If notwithstanding the eternal creator does not have limits, then he is a supreme being according to you. And that also fits the description of a God.

6)Nothing to say.

Religion is born out of lifestyle(culture). That's why we have tons of it. There are millions of cultures around the world and each has its own religion. You cannot separate religion and lifestyle. They are both a way of doing certain things. Jesus actually was a Judaist, a religion of which Moses was a proponent. Buddha was also the proponent of Buddism. When you create an ideology, you create a religion. If these people didn't gather people around and create an ideology, nobody will form a religion in their names. So I don't agree that Moses, Jesus, or Buddha didn't have a religion, it would just be wise to say they laid the foundations for the religious builders. They are part of it.They all taught something different from the existing ideologies which gave rooms for other ideologies.

Good morning bro,

I am being honest with you. I answered you in that manner because that was the order I got my answers to the questions you asked.

Now that I have answered your questions, can I ask you my questions since we are rubbing minds here?

The Eternal Creator owes no allegiance to any bloody religion, so why do I have to belong to a religion to commune with the Eternal Creator undecided

I wonder if Adam had a religion before communicating with the Eternal Creator (assuming the Biblical story of creation is true)

Based on point number 4 you raised, I have moved on from religion to seek the Truth...but that does not mean religion e.g. Christianity with their Bible as their Holy Book is a TOTAL LIE

I seek out the elements of TRUTH in the Holy books and run with them e.g. Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Teachings of Jesus e.t.c
Same goes for elements of TRUTH in other manuscripts like the Unknown years of Jesus.

Based on point number 2 you raised...that I am communing (synchronizing) with the Eternal Creator does not mean I would know everything at once in a single day. With time, I get to learn new things. Rome was not built in a day bros.

I have noticed that the average person focuses more on controversies...rather than the TRUTH.

I am not forcing my beliefs on anyone, but I'd rather be judged on the Fruits I bear rather than the words I speak.

To counter your last point...Science is an ideology...but not a religion.

Cheers.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2017
Akin1212:

6)Nothing to say.

Now that I have answered your questions, can I ask you my questions since we are rubbing minds here?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Good morning bro,

I am being honest with you. I answered you in that manner because that was the order I got my answers to the questions you asked.

The Eternal Creator owes no allegiance to any bloody religion, so why do I have to belong to a religion to commune with the Eternal Creator undecided

I wonder if Adam had a religion before communicating with the Eternal Creator (assuming the Biblical story of creation is true)

Based on point number 4 you raised, I have moved on from religion to seek the Truth...but that does not mean religion e.g. Christianity with their Bible as their Holy Book is a TOTAL LIE

I seek out the elements of TRUTH in the Holy books and run with them e.g. Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Teachings of Jesus e.t.c
Same goes for elements of TRUTH in other manuscripts like the Unknown years of Jesus.

Based on point number 2 you raised...that I am communing (synchronizing) with the Eternal Creator does not mean I would know everything at once in a single day. With time, I get to learn new things. Rome was not built in a day bros.

I have noticed that the average person focuses more on controversies...rather than the TRUTH.

I am not forcing my beliefs on anyone, but I'd rather be judged on the Fruits I bear rather than the words I speak.

To counter your last point...Science is an ideology...but not a religion.

Cheers.

What are you countering in my last post? I never said science was a religion. did I?

The eternal creator you're talking about is definitely not God. We all know that the God created in religions owe allegiance to ways of worship(religion). So I don't think it will be wise to seek truths from the holy books as you have reiterated.

Adam didn't need to have a religion, the story was created by unintelligent people. They didn't actually say much about Adam and Eve. They were just interested in blaming the fictional Satan to make another fictional character look good. Or you think all there was about the fictional Adam was just what was written? A man who was said to live for 500+ years? Excuse me.

How can you commune with something you cannot even ascertain its form? For all I know, you might be communing with Satan(if it exists) and be thinking you are communing with the eternal creator. Something you don't fully know(according to your own claims) can come in another form to deceive you. So I take it you don't know for sure who it is you're communing with.

You can ask your questions, I'll be willing to answer them.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
Akin1212:

What are you countering in my last post? I never said science was a religion. did I?

Bro...kindly check the flow of our discussion. You earlier said that ideology gives birth to religion...and I said Science is an ideology but not a religion. It was your conclusion on ideology automatically birthing religion I countered...not that I accused you of stating that Science is a religion.

Akin1212:

The eternal creator you're talking about is definitely not God. We all know that the God created in religions owe allegiance to ways of worship(religion). So I don't think it will be wise to seek truths from the holy books as you have reiterated.

The Eternal Creator has allegiance to no religion..."God" was created by religion. And this partly explains why I said I have moved on from religion. As for thinking whether it is unwise to seek truths from the holy books...I would advise that you should not throw out the baby alongside with the bathing water. There are elements of Truth in the religious books whether you believe them or not...will still work as undeniable principles e.g it's like telling me what is written in Proverbs or Ecclesiastes are outright lies.

Akin1212:

Adam didn't need to have a religion, the story was created by unintelligent people. They didn't actually say much about Adam and Eve. They were just interested in blaming the fictional Satan to make another fictional character look good. Or you think all there was about the fictional Adam was just what was written? A man who was said to live for 500+ years? Excuse me.

I was not the mai-guard at the Garden of Eden...so I have no comments on this one grin

Akin1212:

How can you commune with something you cannot even ascertain its form? For all I know, you might be communing with Satan(if it exists) and be thinking you are communing with the eternal creator. Something you don't fully know(according to your own claims) can come in another form to deceive you. So I take it you don't know for sure who it is you're communing with.

I am not too bothered with this seed of doubt...as long the fruits I bear makes the world a better place. Always bear in mind that Satan (the term religious people can relate with) is always out for destruction as his final goal... if whatever fruit I bear is the direct opposite of destruction and death...then that means I am definitely not dealing with Satan. For example...when I die, would I be remembered as Mandela or a Hitler?

Akin1212:

You can ask your questions, I'll be willing to answer them.

Okay boss.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
@ Akin1212

1) If Energy alone is responsible for the creation of the Universe (Advanced Level) and everything in it, kindly give an example at the basic level on how Energy alone with zero input of intelligence and consciousness can create intelligent and conscious life forms?
I remember Graycoder using me as an example of energy alone being responsible for my creation..and I outrightly reject that point of view because my Parents are conscious and intelligent creatures who had to exert energy for my conception (Intelligence+Consciousness+ Energy created me and every other human being I know of...even robots are not exempted)

2) If there is no example to back up your theory at the basic level...then why should the theory be valid at an advanced level?
You can counter this question with a basic example of how energy is solely responsible for the creation of conscious & intelligent life forms and by extension the Universe.

3) If Energy alone is not responsible for the Universe...what else can complement energy to make this possible?
No need to answer this question if you still hold on to the view that Energy is solely responsible for the Universe.

PLEASE TRY NOT TO BE ANGRY AT ME FOR THESE QUESTIONS. THANKS BOSS.

You can feel free to answer the questions in whichever order you deem fit sir
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Bro...kindly check the flow of our discussion. You earlier said that ideology gives birth to religion...and I said Science is an ideology but not a religion. It was your conclusion on ideology automatically birthing religion I countered...not that I accused you of stating that Science is a religion.
I said and I quote, when you create an ideology, you create you create a religion. I assumed you would understand I was saying when a person standing as a figure creates an ideology then a religion is born. There's no religion without a central figure. Science does not have any creator not a central figure. I hope you got that?

OkaiCorne:

The Eternal Creator has allegiance to no religion..."God" was created by religion. And this partly explains why I said I have moved on from religion. As for thinking whether it is unwise to seek truths from the holy books...I would advise that you should not throw out the baby alongside with the bathing water. There are elements of Truth in the religious books whether you believe them or not...will still work as undeniable principles e.g it's like telling me what is written in Proverbs or Ecclesiastes are outright lies.
Exactly, that's a pure fact. The nonexistent God was a created fiction by people who saw the need for a religion. And from that indoctrination have you decided to create an eternal creator also. Need I say more? You've said it all bro, just in your first statement.

There are elements of truth in something you have consciously moved on from? grin. I'll just laugh it off. How does this scenario compare to baby and water? Well, for you it may make a lot of sense but to me, Nah.
What exactly is written in Proverbs that has the autonomy of being the truth? Those are just words of wisdom, nothing different from what is written in the Buddha scripts, or the words of wisdom written in the Koran or the one I can decide to write tomorrow? And of course, there are outright lies in Proverbs, "the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom." How does fear give anybody wisdom? Funny though.

OkaiCorne:

I was not the mai-guard at the Garden of Eden...so I have no comments on this one grin

grin grin
The more reason you should not conclude he did not have a religion of some sort.

OkaiCorne:

I am not too bothered with this seed of doubt...as long the fruits I bear makes the world a better place. Always bear in mind that Satan (the term religious people can relate with) is always out for destruction as his final goal... if whatever fruit I bear is the direct opposite of destruction and death...then that means I am definitely not dealing with Satan. For example...when I die, would I be remembered as Mandela or a Hitler?
You don't relate with the term Satan? What's the term you relate with for that character?
The other comment is not really of meaning.

Okay boss.[/quote]
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
OkaiCorne:
@ Akin1212

1) If Energy alone is responsible for the creation of the Universe (Advanced Level) and everything in it, kindly give an example at the basic level on how Energy alone with zero input of intelligence and consciousness can create intelligent and conscious life forms?
I remember Graycoder using me as an example of energy alone being responsible for my creation..and I outrightly reject that point of view because my Parents are conscious and intelligent creatures who had to exert energy for my conception (Intelligence+Consciousness+ Energy created me and every other human being I know of...even robots are not exempted)

1) Why are you creating such a fuss? What's life on a basic level? Life is advanced just like the Universe. There is nothing like life on a basic level. The same spontaneity responsible for the creation(expansion) of the universe is the same responsible for life.

You are getting everything wrong, seriously. Now let me break it down for you.

I want to believe Graycoder honestly used you as an example to align with the notion you may have that your eternal creator created everybody, to explain that you are a function of energy as a creator just like everybody. We all know we are a reproductive product of sperm and ovum from your parents. It's only rational because if you believe eternal creator also created you, then why did you parents also conceive you?
Your explanation would be God created you. Which we all know your parents birthed you.
Graycoder's was Energy created you. Which we all know your parents birthed you.

But where the energy became valid in the argument is this. The unconscious energy and unintelligent energy made you look normal and okay, randomly it could have made you blind from birth, lame from birth and other deformities which do happen. But it's not the energy's fault because it is unintelligent and unconscious.

- And this is where eternal creator or God became invalid in the argument. If an intelligent creator or a conscious God created you and every human being you know, then those who are misformed are probably not humans, what do you call them?

- An intelligent creator will not create a baby with a head as big as a fist, would he? An intelligent creator would not create a lunatic, would he? An intelligent creator would not create a baby that cannot walk and have a very limited chance of survival among fellow humans who walk, would he?

- And if he is in the least conscious at all, he would discover the fetus forming in the womb and attempt to repair it before being born, but he doesn't, does he? You said he cannot do everything, but I guess his mighty powers does not extend to doing things like these, does it?

Energy wins all the time, and I think you need to start outrightly reject accepting that simple fact.

OkaiCorne:

2) If there is no example to back up your theory at the basic level...then why should the theory be valid at an advanced level?
You can counter this question with a basic example of how energy is solely responsible for the creation of conscious & intelligent life forms and by extension the Universe.

2) I have expressed my answer to you up there, and what you're asking here does not in any form relate to number one question. What is the creation of life at the basic level? There is nothing like that bro.

Energy works both at the basic level and advanced level, I think we need to differentiate what the advance level is and what the basic level is. What do you understand or mean by Advanced level and Basic level? Can you give an example maybe I can understand your question better?

OkaiCorne:

3) If Energy alone is not responsible for the Universe...what else can complement energy to make this possible?
No need to answer this question if you still hold on to the view that Energy is solely responsible for the Universe.

PLEASE TRY NOT TO BE ANGRY AT ME FOR THESE QUESTIONS. THANKS BOSS.

3) Energy alone is solely responsible, universal energy. But when energy, which has always existed, formed the universe, it came along with dark energy and dark matter. Dark energy has been responsible for the expansion and dark responsible for the slowing down of the expansion. These combined effects created an acceleration for the expansion of the universe. And that doesn't really change the fact that Energy is solely responsible because it is the cause, it is the responsible agent for everything. Nothing else.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
Akin1212:

1) Why are you creating such a fuss? What's life on a basic level? Life is advanced just like the Universe. There is nothing like life on a basic level. The same spontaneity responsible for the creation(expansion) of the universe is the same responsible for life.

You are getting everything wrong, seriously. Now let me break it down for you.

I want to believe Graycoder honestly used you as an example to align with the notion you may have that your eternal creator created everybody, to explain that you are a function of energy as a creator just like everybody. We all know we are a reproductive product of sperm and ovum from your parents. It's only rational because if you believe eternal creator also created you, then why did you parents also conceive you?
Your explanation would be God created you. Which we all know your parents birthed you.
Graycoder's was Energy created you. Which we all know your parents birthed you.

But where the energy became valid in the argument is this. The unconscious energy and unintelligent energy made you look normal and okay, randomly it could have made you blind from birth, lame from birth and other deformities which do happen. But it's not the energy's fault because it is unintelligent and unconscious.

It's nice of you to bring an advanced level Creator (Eternal Creator) into a basic level argument. My Parents are conscious and intelligent beings...hence energy alone is not sufficient to explain you or my existence as a conscious and intelligent life form.

Akin1212:

- And this is where eternal creator or God became invalid in the argument. If an intelligent creator or a conscious God created you and every human being you know, then those who are misformed are probably not humans, what do you call them?

- An intelligent creator will not create a baby with a head as big as a fist, would he? An intelligent creator would not create a lunatic, would he? An intelligent creator would not create a baby that cannot walk and have a very limited chance of survival among fellow humans who walk, would he?

- And if he is in the least conscious at all, he would discover the fetus forming in the womb and attempt to repair it before being born, but he doesn't, does he? You said he cannot do everything, but I guess his mighty powers does not extend to doing things like these, does it?

Energy wins all the time, and I think you need to start outrightly reject accepting that simple fact.

2) I have expressed my answer to you up there, and what you're asking here does not in any form relate to number one question. What is the creation of life at the basic level? There is nothing like that bro.

Energy works both at the basic level and advanced level, I think we need to differentiate what the advance level is and what the basic level is. What do you understand or mean by Advanced level and Basic level? Can you give an example maybe I can understand your question better?

3) Energy alone is solely responsible, universal energy. But when energy, which has always existed, formed the universe, it came along with dark energy and dark matter. Dark energy has been responsible for the expansion and dark responsible for the slowing down of the expansion. These combined effects created an acceleration for the expansion of the universe. And that doesn't really change the fact that Energy is solely responsible because it is the cause, it is the responsible agent for everything. Nothing else.

I have no qualms on the importance of energy in the creation of the Universe...but concluding that energy alone is responsible is an incomplete assertion (MY OPINION).

Let's use yourself as an example...if you have energy without consciousness or intelligence, you will not be able to create anything that has a pattern or structure...on the flip-side... without energy, your consciousness and intelligence is irrelevant. Consciousness, Intelligence (don't mistake this for perfection. Also, what we deem perfect is a product of our perception) and Energy are totally dependent on each other in order to create something meaningful.

You can always extrapolate this view point from a basic level to an advanced level and vice-versa...and it would still hold water.

Energy is essential...but can do nothing meaningful on its own without consciousness and intelligence involved.

Will our discussion ever have a conclusion? cry cry
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
OkaiCorne:

It's nice of you to bring an advanced level Creator (Eternal Creator) into a basic level argument. My Parents are conscious and intelligent beings...hence energy alone is not sufficient to explain you or my existence as a conscious and intelligent life form.

Are you reaching this conclusion based on your own discretion and understanding? Or based on my explanations?

I have explained to you that energy which is unconscious and as a result of that also unintelligent can form intelligent, unintelligent and also conscious and unconscious things. Someone who understands this process will basically know that energy is sufficient.

Energy is sufficient, I guess you saw it, hence the hasty conclusion. I did not bring any advance level creator to the basic level of any argument. You will not conclude on my behalf, you cannot.

If you see energy as basic, I cannot help you to see otherwise. You are forcing your eternal creator into the argument, we are not going to get anywhere with that.

Both on the advanced and basic level as you understand it, Energy is solely responsible. No matter what you may think bro.

OkaiCorne:

I have no qualms on the importance of energy in the creation of the Universe...but concluding that energy alone is responsible is an incomplete assertion.

Let's use yourself as an example...if you have energy without consciousness or intelligence, you will not be able to create anything that has a pattern or structure...on the flip-side... without energy, your consciousness and intelligence is irrelevant. Consciousness, Intelligence (don't mistake this for perfection) and Energy are totally dependent on each other in order to create something meaningful.

You can always extrapolate this view point from a basic level to an advanced level...and it would still hold water.

Energy is essential...but can do nothing meaningful on its own without consciousness and intelligence involved.

You know one thing you're doing? You're abusing knowledge. You simply don't know anything about energy.

You don't need to put energy into use before it does work. Energy is spontaneous and nothing can change that.

You need to understand the spontaneity fact before you know if extrapolation is possible, which in fact is. But the acceptance very tough for you.

Why not try to extrapolate the imperfection of your external creator first. If a perfect external creator is making imperfect things, are you not supposed throw it away?

It's very simple, good cannot bore evil, perfection can never bear imperfection.

A perfect eternal creator (intelligent + conscious) cannot bear (unintelligent and unconscious) beings, extrapolate that.

And also extrapolate this, energy(unconscious) can randomly form conscious and unconscious beings

Except if your eternal creator also act randomly, but I doubt that because you have reiterated many times that he structured everything.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

Are you reaching this conclusion based on your own discretion and understanding? Or based on my explanations?

I have explained to you that energy which is unconscious and as a result of that also unintelligent can form intelligent, unintelligent and also conscious and unconscious things. Someone who understands this process will basically know that energy is sufficient.

Energy is sufficient, I guess you saw it, hence the hasty conclusion. I did not bring any advance level creator to the basic level of any argument. You will not conclude on my behalf, you cannot.

If you see energy as basic, I cannot help you to see otherwise. You are forcing your eternal creator into the argument, we are not going to get anywhere with that.

Both on the advanced and basic level as you understand it, Energy is solely responsible. No matter what you may think bro.

You know one thing you're doing? You're abusing knowledge. You simply don't know anything about energy.

You don't need to put energy into use before it does work. Energy is spontaneous and nothing can change that.

You need to understand the spontaneity fact before you know if extrapolation is possible, which in fact is. But the acceptance very tough for you.

Why not try to extrapolate the imperfection of your external creator first. If a perfect external creator is making imperfect things, are you not supposed throw it away?

It's very simple, good cannot bore evil, perfection can never bear imperfection.

A perfect eternal creator (intelligent + conscious) cannot bear (unintelligent and unconscious) beings, extrapolate that.

And also extrapolate this, energy(unconscious) can randomly form conscious and unconscious beings

Except if your eternal creator also act randomly, but I doubt that because you have reiterated many times that he structured everything.

Boss, please calm down a bit. We'll thrash out a few things at this point, at least we've gotten this far.

There's the perfection angle of the Eternal Creator that seems to make you upset.

There's also the spontaniety and sufficiency of Energy we need to clarify as well.

Your accusations of me abusing knowledge and forcing my opinion on you is not fair. I have clearly stated that I'm not forcing my beliefs and convictions on anyone sir.

We'll clear this bit up later today.

Thanks for your time and understanding.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

I can give countless examples of how energy alone is insufficient to create things with order and pattern...or something conscious and unintelligent.

Let us take an average human being for example. When a Human being is asleep (not conscious)...is there anything he can create with the energy and Intellect in Him? CAPITAL ZERO.

You also tried to counter my point of view by going into details of sexual reproduction that we all know...but you have ignored the fact that Parents are conscious and intelligent beings exerting energy in sexual intercourse which makes fertilization of the Ovum possible.

Don't focus on energy alone...Energy can not give you anything reasonable if Intellect and Consciousness is not involved...

And please don't make the mistake of swapping intellect for perfection... because Perfection is relative. If I give an analogy to explain this...you will say it is unrelated.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

And of course, there are outright lies in Proverbs, "the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom." How does fear give anybody wisdom? Funny though.

What is your understanding of "fear" in this context?

Do you really want some research work on how certain portions of the Bible were misinterpreted from Hebrew or Aramaic to Greek and Latin and subsequently English?

If I might ask...do you do in-depth research when studying the Bible? Or you just scratch the surface and move on?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I can give countless examples of how energy alone is insufficient to create things with order and pattern...or something conscious and unintelligent.

Let us take an average human being for example. When a Human being is asleep (not conscious)...is there anything he can create with the energy and Intellect in Him? CAPITAL ZERO.
If you can give me empirical examples, please go ahead and do so. But don't bring unscientific analogies and expect them to work. Like your artist and painting story. Science and art don't work the same way.

When a human being is asleep, is that the consciousness we are referring to here or is energy ever asleep? This is the problem I have been having with you from day one bro. You keep bringing unrelated examples. I explained the "unconsciousness of energy" to you quite well and you're relating it to sleep. That's not funny at all.

The unconsciousness of energy is that energy does not know itself as energy. It does not even know you, me nor the universe. It's not living, neither is it dead. It doesn't have a mind, a brain, it's just a physical property. How can such a property be conscious? We don't need to drag this further because you are never going to understand what energy is. Energy is not sleeping neither is it in a coma. Energy does not have a mind, how can it be conscious or even sleep at all?

OkaiCorne:

You also tried to counter my point of view by going into details of sexual reproduction that we all know...but you have ignored the fact that Parents are conscious and intelligent beings exerting energy in sexual intercourse which makes fertilization of the Ovum possible.

Don't focus on energy alone...Energy can not give you anything reasonable if Intellect and Consciousness is not involved...
You know sometimes I wonder why it has become so hard for you to see what is laying bare before you bro. Let me clear you on something.

I am not ignoring the facts that parents are conscious or anything, I am trying to show you the fact that energy is responsible and it acts randomly. I actually read and cogitate on your points before I respond. But I am sure you don't even read at all talk more of thinking about my points before you respond.

Truth is if our parents are conscious and intelligent beings, and they are coming together to reproduce their consciousness and intelligence, then they should always get it right all the time. They should always bring forth intelligent and conscious beings as offsprings.
You don't need intelligence to reproduce. It happens at all levels of life. Cells also reproduce asexually, and all are powered by this same Energy.

Or do you want to argue that cells are intelligent? Think bro, think. As a matter of fact, this is a typical comparison of Advanced and Basic levels.
The same energy responsible for binary fission in cells(basic) is the same responsible for sexual reproduction in humans(Advanced). You have to understand these basic things because without them you cannot understand the concept of Energy.

OkaiCorne:

And please don't make the mistake of swapping intellect for perfection... because Perfection is relative. If I give an analogy to explain this...you will say it is unrelated.

What do you mean by I should not mistake intellect for perfection?

When something is intelligent and the other is not, the intelligent is more perfect than the unintelligent automatically.

It's not by magic or any mystical powers, and we both know that intelligence(two parents) cannot give birth to unintelligent(offspring). Where will it come from?
Two Asians cannot give birth to a black baby, nothing can cause it.

And of course, your analogies are always unrelated.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

If you can give me empirical examples, please go ahead and do so. But don't bring unscientific analogies and expect them to work. Like your artist and painting story. Science and art don't work the same way.

When a human being is asleep, is that the consciousness we are referring to here or is energy ever asleep? This is the problem I have been having with you from day one bro. You keep bringing unrelated examples. I explained the "unconsciousness of energy" to you quite well and you're relating it to sleep. That's not funny at all.

The unconsciousness of energy is that energy does not know itself as energy. It does not even know you, me nor the universe. It's not living, neither is it dead. It doesn't have a mind, a brain, it's just a physical property. How can such a property be conscious? We don't need to drag this further because you are never going to understand what energy is. Energy is not sleeping neither is it in a coma. Energy does not have a mind, how can it be conscious or even sleep at all?

You know sometimes I wonder why it has become so hard for you to see what is laying bare before you bro. Let me clear you on something.

I am not ignoring the facts that parents are conscious or anything, I am trying to show you the fact that energy is responsible and it acts randomly. I actually read and cogitate on your points before I respond. But I am sure you don't even read at all talk more of thinking about my points before you respond.

Truth is if our parents are conscious and intelligent beings, and they are coming together to reproduce their consciousness and intelligence, then they should always get it right all the time. They should always bring forth intelligent and conscious beings as offsprings.
You don't need intelligence to reproduce. It happens at all levels of life. Cells also reproduce asexually, and all are powered by this same Energy.

Or do you want to argue that cells are intelligent? Think bro, think. As a matter of fact, this is a typical comparison of Advanced and Basic levels.
The same energy responsible for binary fission in cells(basic) is the same responsible for sexual reproduction in humans(Advanced). You have to understand these basic things because without them you cannot understand the concept of Energy.

When something is intelligent and the other is not, the intelligent is more perfect than the unintelligent automatically.

It's not by magic or any mystical powers, and we both know that intelligence(two parents) cannot give birth to unintelligent(offspring). Where will it come from?

Why are you insulting me?

The part of your response I bolded, do I not also see you in that light? Two separate people came here to say the same thing about you...but am I not holding that against you especially now that we are through with the insulting stage (or so I thought).

If our discussion is no longer of importance to you...clearly tell me to leave your thread, after all you were the one that opened it, not me.

I thought we have gone beyond the stage of insults...
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

Going by what I bolded...

1) Are you saying energy is solely responsible for the creation of cells? or energy just empowers cells?

2) I have seen an instance of two white parents giving birth to a black baby. Or do you want to counter me on this one too?
I can bring the evidence here for you ... let me see how you will deny this one.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Why are you insulting me?

The part of your response I bolded, do I not also see you in that light? Two separate people came here to say the same thing about you...but am I not holding that against you especially now that we are through with the insulting stage (or so I thought).

If our discussion is no longer of importance to you...clearly tell me to leave your thread, after all you were the one that opened it, not me.

I thought we have gone beyond the stage of insults...

Insulting you? You think I am mad or something? Where's the insult in my post?

Is it because I said you don't think at all? I didn't mean it the way you interpreted it if you read the post well. I mean you don't think about my points at all before you respond to them. Like read and think about what I am trying to say.
We have gone past insulting, and I cannot go back even though you're compelling me to do so. I am not insulting you oo, never.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

Unless you want to hide under the guise of typing "Asians" alone. Here are examples of two white parents (not half-caste o) giving birth to blacks and vice-versa;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpblcdxKc28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHnRRycl_D0

https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2003/mar/17/features11.g2
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Going by what I bolded...

1) Are you saying energy is solely responsible for the creation of cells? or energy just empowers cells?

2) I have seen an instance of two white parents giving birth to a black baby. Or do you want to counter me on this one too?
I can bring the evidence here for you ... let me see how you will deny this one.

1) Yes, solely responsible.

2) I am not talking about two fair complexioned black people giving birth to a dark-complexioned baby. I talking about two completely different races with no incident of biracial history in their genetic pool (Asians) giving birth to another race (African).

If you have proof, bring it here, I maintain it cannot happen.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

If you care to read the article from the guardian UK

The black woman - with white parents

Sandra Laing was born black, but to white parents. It would have been strange anywhere - but in apartheid South Africa it was disastrous. Rory
Monday 17 March 2003 01.20 GMT
Long before science learned to meddle with genes, there was Sandra Laing. She entered the world in 1955, a beautiful baby by all accounts, who could be expected to grow up in a close-knit family amid mines of gold and forests of pine. At the first sight of Sandra no one, not the nurse, her mother, father or neighbours would admit the obvious. Nature had played a trick. Abraham and Sannie Laing were white, their parents, grandparents and great grandparents were white, yet their daughter was dark. By a biological quirk, the pigment of an unknown black ancestor had lain dormant for generations and manifested in Sandra. Genetic throwbacks were not unheard of but if there was ever a wrong place and wrong time for this phenomenon, it was apartheid South Africa.
Her life is an extraordinary tale of a search for identity in a system built on race and prejudice, where home, school, job and sex life was demarcated by skin colour. Born to a conservative Afrikaner family, Sandra's fate was to not be what she was supposed to be.

It has a happy ending, of sorts, and one which is scheduled to hit bookshops and cinemas now that Hollywood has caught wind of the story. The first biography is due out this year and a British production company has signed a deal with Miramax to make the film. Sandra Laing is about to become famous. Sitting in the back garden of her new house in Leachville, a maze of recently built estates fringing farmland east of Johannesburg, the bulky woman with the crew cut does not much resemble the svelte, toffee-coloured youngster who was photographed hugging a tall, white woman three decades ago. The psychological toll of her traumas has been immense, say friends, and Sandra, 47, is taciturn, the eye contact fleeting, the voice low. "I'm much happier with black people. I am, I was, very shy with white people. Even today I still think white people don't like black people because of the way they treated me." A mild way of putting things from someone who was expelled from school, mocked, abused, persecuted and told she was inferior, something less than fully human, because she lacked the pinkness expected of an Afrikaner descended from Dutch settlers. The nose and lips could be European but the skin is evidence of a liaison between a settler and native, perhaps as early as the 18th century.

You can read the rest here;
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Unless you want to hide under the guise of typing "Asians" alone. Here are examples of two white parents (not half-caste o) giving birth to blacks and vice-versa;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpblcdxKc28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHnRRycl_D0

To be sincere, sometimes you disappoint me bro. It's not an insult oo, but it is a disppointment and I hope you will see it in the post I am writing and the one to follow.

Your first video of whites giving birth to blacks is a hoax. People see things and make controversies out of them. Here is a reliable source where the husband said they adopted the embryos.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?utm_term=.133a583edad9

As I have made the stroll from my wife’s hospital room to the NICU these past few days it has been hard to fathom the way that our family has been put together.

This past Sunday, my gorgeous wife – a white evangelical, like me — gave birth to our beautiful African-American triplet daughters whom we adopted as embryos. These sweet girls will hopefully soon be coming home to meet their 3-year-old African-American brother and 2-year-old biracial sister, both of whom we adopted as infants. The normalcy of this paragraph is something I have come to take for granted. Yet what seems to us to be the logical outcome of being pro-life is still something that to others often needs much explaining.

I am still researching the second video, I will post when I get the truth of it.

On the second one, the baby is not white(race) She is African. Did you watch the video at all?

The voice that explained the phenomenon after the video said, Nigerians have had white parents in history, and just like I said up there, if there are biracial history in their genetic pool then it is a possibility of mixed race and not a distinct race. Brother, two parents cannot be black race and their offspring will be a white race. It's not magic

And if it's not a biracial case, then it must be some kind of rare mutation, but then the baby is still a mutated black race baby.

All these, are still accounted for by Energy.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

To be sincere, sometimes you disappoint me bro. It's not an insult oo, but it is a disppointment and I hope you will see it in the post I am writing and the one to follow.

Your first video of whites giving birth to blacks is a hoax. People see things and make controversies out of them. Here is a reliable source where the husband said they adopted the embryos.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?utm_term=.133a583edad9

As I have made the stroll from my wife’s hospital room to the NICU these past few days it has been hard to fathom the way that our family has been put together.

This past Sunday, my gorgeous wife – a white evangelical, like me — gave birth to our beautiful African-American triplet daughters whom we adopted as embryos. These sweet girls will hopefully soon be coming home to meet their 3-year-old African-American brother and 2-year-old biracial sister, both of whom we adopted as infants. The normalcy of this paragraph is something I have come to take for granted. Yet what seems to us to be the logical outcome of being pro-life is still something that to others often needs much explaining.

I am still researching the second video, I will post when I get the truth of it.

On the second one, the baby is not white(race) She is African. Did you watch the video at all?

The voice that explained the phenomenon after the video said, Nigerians have had white parents in history, and just like I said up there, if there are biracial history in their genetic pool then it is a possibility of mixed race and not a distinct race. Brother, two parents cannot be black race and their offspring will be a white race. It's not magic

And if it's not a biracial case, then it must be some kind of rare mutation, but then the baby is still a mutated black race baby.

All these, are still accounted for by Energy.

What of the Guardian Uk article?

It is great to consider that rare mutations can make a white parents give birth to a black child and vice-versa.

But still...Energy alone...with zero input of intellect and consciousness cannot give you a structure or pattern.

But then, should errors be blamed on the spontaneous nature of Energy alone?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

Insulting you? You think I am mad or something? Where's the insult in my post?

Is it because I said you don't think at all? I didn't mean it the way you interpreted it if you read the post well. I mean you don't think about my points at all before you respond to them. Like read and think about what I am trying to say.
We have gone past insulting, and I cannot go back even though you're compelling me to do so. I am not insulting you oo, never.

Alright boss...we're cool then smiley cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
OkaiCorne:

If you care to read the article from the guardian UK

The black woman - with white parents

Sandra Laing was born black, but to white parents. It would have been strange anywhere - but in apartheid South Africa it was disastrous. Rory
Monday 17 March 2003 01.20 GMT
Long before science learned to meddle with genes, there was Sandra Laing. She entered the world in 1955, a beautiful baby by all accounts, who could be expected to grow up in a close-knit family amid mines of gold and forests of pine. At the first sight of Sandra no one, not the nurse, her mother, father or neighbours would admit the obvious. Nature had played a trick. Abraham and Sannie Laing were white, their parents, grandparents and great grandparents were white, yet their daughter was dark. By a biological quirk, the pigment of an unknown black ancestor had lain dormant for generations and manifested in Sandra. Genetic throwbacks were not unheard of but if there was ever a wrong place and wrong time for this phenomenon, it was apartheid South Africa.
Her life is an extraordinary tale of a search for identity in a system built on race and prejudice, where home, school, job and sex life was demarcated by skin colour. Born to a conservative Afrikaner family, Sandra's fate was to not be what she was supposed to be.

It has a happy ending, of sorts, and one which is scheduled to hit bookshops and cinemas now that Hollywood has caught wind of the story. The first biography is due out this year and a British production company has signed a deal with Miramax to make the film. Sandra Laing is about to become famous. Sitting in the back garden of her new house in Leachville, a maze of recently built estates fringing farmland east of Johannesburg, the bulky woman with the crew cut does not much resemble the svelte, toffee-coloured youngster who was photographed hugging a tall, white woman three decades ago. The psychological toll of her traumas has been immense, say friends, and Sandra, 47, is taciturn, the eye contact fleeting, the voice low. "I'm much happier with black people. I am, I was, very shy with white people. Even today I still think white people don't like black people because of the way they treated me." A mild way of putting things from someone who was expelled from school, mocked, abused, persecuted and told she was inferior, something less than fully human, because she lacked the pinkness expected of an Afrikaner descended from Dutch settlers. The nose and lips could be European but the skin is evidence of a liaison between a settler and native, perhaps as early as the 18th century.

You can read the rest here;

South Africa? Lol, bro, you're very very funny ooo grin grin grin

I like what you italicized in your post and in it lies all the answers. Do you agree with me that you don't know science? Even if you don't it's obvious sir.

Let me explain the bolded in your post. They said, by a biological quirk, the pigment of an unknown black ancestor had lain for generations and manifested in Sandra.

This simply means Sandra has a black ancestor, a black family who lived and so she and her family members carried a black gene. So she is biracial and not black.

Like I said, you cannot disprove science, I will answer more if you have any mystery to bring. But I maintain, complete race A cannot bring forth complete race B.

But race AB can definitely bring forth race A and race B.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Nigerians Protest In UK Over DSS Attempt To Arrest Apostle Suleman(photos) / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 322
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.