Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" (36622 Views)

The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord / Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song / The Tracklist Of Falz "27" Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by mars123(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2017
because of his fan base, Falz should free G boiz for now and refocus his new found activism on the corrupt, clueless, thieving federal government. Do a funny critical song of the system let us dance and free G boiz. Even dem sef know say karma dey wait them.

3 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Boyooosa(m): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2017
How would he blast his father defending criminals for a profession?cry

2 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by happymaxx: 10:23am On Oct 30, 2017
Muckross1122:
Off his recent surprise album, "27", Falz chooses to use one of the song in the album Titled "Confirm" to blast the Internet fraudsters (Yahoo Boys) by calling them thieves.

Below Is The Lyrics In The Song:

First Verse:
“Internet gangster, this the first chapter/ This brother just hammer, he collect from one maga/ Him steal person money, na hin he wan dey form swagga/ Everyday for the thief, one day for karma/ So you happy when you log into your online haven, and when you getting richer off another mans savings/ Stop explaining, that be lazy, No excuse you fit give them, No be only una wey be victim of the system/ No, you no be hustler, that one no beILL SOON JOIN THE UPCOMING ARTIST
Second work sir.
HE WVerse:

"You wan carry duffel duffel, instead make you hustle double, hoping you will realize you’re not in a real life, you’re not sharper than the nigga rocking a pins stripe/ Person talk small, you left threats in the comment section, you never got attention, then you try to flood the mention/ You don forget say this person get some got protection, Get your ass up before you end up for detention.”

Recall Falz made headlines some months back after he called out Nigerian artistes who glorify Internet fraudsters in their music.

“You are a role model to the younger ones and you are hailing fraudsters, you are making the younger ones feel it is good to do it. Stop it! It is destroying our future,” he said.

Falz noted that the effects of such songs were destructive to the younger generation, stressing that artistes should rather engage in singing meaningful songs.

Listen To The Song Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_18XL4n7kcE

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/falz-blast-yahoo-boys-in-his-new-song.html

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Ejomax77(m): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2017
manmoraskk:
Falz ask your fada how he take make money train u,,, do you think nah only charge and bail make him millionaire. Nonsense.
Tell me how e fada take make money! You know wel wel

4 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Reeberry: 10:24am On Oct 30, 2017
tstx:
This fool grew up with a Golden spoon.... doesn't understand the kind of system we are in....
Just say you are a yahoo boy.

Fraudsters. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by beyooooni1(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2017
falz is so on point, this thing is getting deeper than you think.....if this yahoo guys swindle politicians that could be better, buh you swindle ordinary citizens that works hard for there money and you call that hustle...baba u be thief !!!

29 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by jagabanlewis(m): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2017
Ok seen
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Jrevelation(m): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2017
Truth but not in this country

Mr falz
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by mployer(m): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2017
Somebody has to speak up. I like his guts.

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 30, 2017
Mr falz I respect you a lot. Please if you don’t have anything meaningful to say, just be quiet.

5 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Ejomax77(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2017
HMZi:
We haf hear oga falz,but am still very much down for wire wire.....quote me and die
I don quote you, come kill me put... RUBBISH!!
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Ejomax77(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2017
HMZi:
We haf hear oga falz,but am still very much down for wire wire.....quote me and die
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by kingthreat(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2017
His father Femi Falana is also very corrupt
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by juwoonn(m): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2017
Nice lyrics but guys gotta chop
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by KingTom(m): 10:30am On Oct 30, 2017
manmoraskk:
Falz ask your fada how he take make money train u,,, do you think nah only charge and bail make him millionaire. Nonsense.
Guy why you take am personal? You be G boy?

5 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by RSVP: 10:31am On Oct 30, 2017
Falz is actually telling d truth but unfortunately ur voice no go echo well for guys ears cuz frustration dey street nobi small...

Let's just say the world is messed up.... cry cry

Only if dey can leave d Americans/others alone and focus on dis our yeye politicians money...

CANT YOU JUST GET INTO THEIR BANK ACCOUNT AND WIRE EVERYTHING OUT AT ONCE!!!

ALL DIS OLD BABA BEEN FVCKING OUR GIRLS AND OPPRESSING US WITH THEIR STOLEN MONEY... ARE YOU MAD?
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by theNOISEmaker: 10:32am On Oct 30, 2017
tstx:
This fool grew up with a Golden spoon.... doesn't understand the kind of system we are in....
forget the idiat! him don ever take bread with pure water before?

2 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2017
tstx:

God knows who truly is the fool. If you glorify yahoo boys, then the politicians, arm robbers and ritualist are also on the right track. If you are clean you won't support evil.

7 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by KingTom(m): 10:33am On Oct 30, 2017
kennygee:
That's who they are, thieves.

No need to sugarcoat it, let's call a spade a spade.

Nice to see a Nigerian artiste speaking about the ills of our society, its not everyday that it will be nyash and booooooobs.

Some comments above mine are the reasons we will keep being backward, they are indirectly encouraging internet fraudsters.
Some idiots are even saying his father was corrupt his father stole money go train him. All these 1998 children sha smh. My dear look above you and see fantastically idiotic foolish fools supporting internet fraud. Same thing that made Canadians look at me with watchful eyes, why? Because a product of wasted spermatozoa bearing the same surname as mine, scammed the school Dean of $50,000. Useless fools spoiling our reputation everywhere. God know I no dey pity them if SARS bab them undecided

29 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2017
Motherfucker why didn't you Feat. Brymo

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Femsyn(m): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2017
When i see at least one youth who still stands for whats right, i feel hope is not completely lost in this generation. Irrespective of your inadequacies, Big up Falz!

To people involved in one form of fraud or another, you can only woo and attract people without value and content like you, not me. Drive the latest car, wear the best clothes, travel all over the world, as long as your source of income is questionable, you are nothing to me. Look, this life we live in, a whole lot can happen in 1 sec and the values you leave when you're gone is more important than what you brag about now. Life is like a wind, it blows...

My best line
/explaining, that be lazy, No excuse you fit give them, No be only una wey be victim of the system/ No, you no be hustler...

No be only you dey suffer bro....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by lordpreceey: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
He should fix up his life and free G boys.

There's nothing wrong wit/in his life to fix
He just said it as it should be.
Go hustle legitimately and stop defrauding others before detention fall on you
Like he rightly posited, G boys are not the only one affected by the system.
There's no sufficient reason therefore to resort to defrauding others.

Some of us had the opportunity to involve ourselves in such dirty shit while in school, but we choose to delay gratification, pursue our hustle diligently in modesty and with zeal and today it's paying off.

You don't have to be a thief or an asshole to make it.
Just think and apply yourself more to productive reflection, the idea you need to land the wealth you so dearly crave lies before you. You just to blind to see, lazy to think, and too daft to harness the latent potentials in you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
He should fix up his life and free G boys.
Abeg Watz wrong with his life?
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by AlvanT(m): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2017
kennygee:

Nice to see a Nigerian artiste speaking about the ills of our society, its not everyday that it will be nyash and booooooobs.

Some comments above mine are the reasons we will keep being backward, they are indirectly encouraging internet fraudsters.
Well G boyz are proud thieves in this part of the world just like we have proud drug dealers in the Americas.

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by TrollTrap: 10:40am On Oct 30, 2017
From the comments alone you can see there’s no hope for Nigeria again...smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by AntiWailer: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2017
tstx:

So as ur parent no born u with golden spoon.

Crime is justifiable ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 30, 2017
kennygee:

Shut the Bleep up. It's not your fault. If some idiots would just borrow sense and stop popping bottles about or showing off. Dyu know how many niggas have been taken of the streets and live quiet lives?

2 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by AlvanT(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2017
ZeeBaba17:
one of the few good entertainer we have around, keep giving us positive music let them say what they want to say the truth must be told
The sad truth is not everybody was destined to make it "legally".It's up to you to achieve what is good and positive with that "illegal" fund.Britain and European countries were not built on legal funds.It is illegal cos they say it is so,I don't support fraud but I have to air my views.

Apologies.

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2017
bjolat:

Shut the Bleep up. It's not your fault. If some idiots would just borrow sense and stop popping bottles about or showing off. Dyu know how many niggas have been taken of the streets and live quiet lives?

You don't have to agree, just walk away without any insult, cause if I stoop to your level, you won't stand a chance, now, walk away with the brains that I'm sure God gave you between your ears.

13 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by AlvanT(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2017
AntiWailer:

So as ur parent no born u with golden spoon.

Crime is justifiable ?
It is crime because the Government says it is crime,think outside the box sometimes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) / Listen To One Of My Songs Guys / Name at least 10 Rap Legends From This Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.