Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" (36617 Views)

The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord / Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song / The Tracklist Of Falz "27" Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 30, 2017
beyooooni1:
falz is so on point, this thing is getting deeper than you think.....if this yahoo guys swindle politicians that could be better, buh you swindle ordinary citizens that works hard for there money and you call that hustle...baba u be thief !!!

Who are the politicians swidling in Nigeria? He should start dissing them too if he's gotta be taken serious
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by kaywize: 11:24am On Oct 30, 2017
some G bois won't listening,weldone baba continue to preach Good messages some will change tru it while will not..............
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by abdulsemiu02(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2017
ghostboss:

You people can say all this nonsense when our leaders make this country better
-When graduates don't get stupid salaries offers
-When we have a good employment system
-When there's a better living standard
-When our leaders stop pocketing our future
-When we a better economy
You think becoming a G-boy is by choice when you'll go to school for approximately 16yrs or more and afterwards you'll be making your university pocket money as salary when you start working.
Say and preach all these nonsense when we have the things I listed above among others that I can't mention.
For your information Nigeria's future has been at stake for ages, if yahoo stop today you have to start sleeping with one eye open because this money has to be made one way or the other.
I know yahoo or Internet fraud is a wrong but money must be made na hustle brother and you envy the so called yahoo boys you insult and condemn, you wish that you could possess the kind of money they do, so if you can't be them you join them.
it's hustle abi? I pray u fall victim at your old age, after laboring for years. Shebi its hustle, you shall fall victim.

4 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by AlvanT(m): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2017
abdulsemiu02:
I'm with you baba, We now live in a world where Internet fraudsters are celebrities. Smh for the future. How do you want to encourage the leaders of tomorrow when you keep hyping fraudsters and ignoring importance of education or its equivalent. I'm with you falZ God bless
Sorry to burst your bubble Sir but with the state of education we have in this country.Our children have no meaningful future unless something is done ASAP.The society becomes primitive when the systems fail,Nigeria is in anarchy since 8 out of 10 youths are now "hustlers".

If nothing is done fast,no jail or law enforcement can deprive the poor of hope of means of feeding both legal or illegal.If they should run out of "magas" they'll come for you and I.

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by dane15: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2017
One thing I noticed is that despite the situation of the Country, Nigerians are still making it.

You are into Yahoo, Yahoo Plus and you think you will last. You are just eating your future today and if you live enough to see the future there will be nothing to eat.

Devil no be mumu, even the long spoon system doesn't work anymore.

As long as you buy a product/ service at a low price, and sell it higher than you bought it, legitimate profit/money can be made.

It may take time but with perseverance and diligence you will get there. No one gets there in one day. Shortcuts cut people's destinies and life short.

Make money that will give you peace. Set up businesses that will outlive you not online fraud.

Yes, money has to be made but not money that puts tears on people's faces. Repent and accept Jesus today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by abdulsemiu02(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2017
AlvanT:
Sorry to burst your bubble Sir but with the state of education we have in this country.Our children have no meaningful future unless something is done ASAP.The society becomes primitive when the systems fail,Nigeria is in anarchy since 8 out of 10 youths are now "hustlers".

If nothing is done fast,no jail or law enforcement can deprive the poor of hope of means of feeding both legal or illegal.If they should run out of "magas" they'll come for you and I.
so cyber crime is the solution to these?

2 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2017
Nice one, Falz. I respect you. We need to stop giving both tacit and direct support to these boys. http://www.mortalpoet.com/9ice-falz-yahoo-boys-how-nigerians-supported-fraudsters/
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Blackhawk01: 11:38am On Oct 30, 2017
"Person talk small, you left threats in the comment section" hmmmmnnn... Olamide no go like this particular line oooo. lipsrsealed sad
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by chuksisaac: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2017
At the end of the day getting money is compulsary....thats the street mentality now...yaaahhhhooooo...every country has thier hussling mentality the u.s blacks has drug peddling as thier hussling mentality...but like steve wonder with his glasses off i still dont see hope....i care nothing about opinions .....its either i get the capital legally or illegally...the major thing is building an empire from any of them...which would become legal...but my kids aint gon suffer...i say no to poverty...you'll be going against yahoo boys why the whole lot of them make it better for thier families...MY PARENT HAD NOTHING SO THAT SHIP STARTS WITH ME......

5 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by HMZi: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2017
Ejomax77:
I don quote you, come kill me put... RUBBISH!!
You've got like 2hrs,get ur affairs in order..
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by damosky12(m): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2017
tstx:
This fool grew up with a Golden spoon.... doesn't understand the kind of system we are in....

Stop being silly. Does the "system" justify stealing someone else's hard earned monies?

What rubbish system are you blaming? The same system in which others make it legitimately?

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by aycorporat(m): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2017
kennygee:
That's who they are, thieves.

No need to sugarcoat it, let's call a spade a spade.

Nice to see a Nigerian artiste speaking about the ills of our society, its not everyday that it will be nyash and booooooobs.

Some comments above mine are the reasons we will keep being backward, they are indirectly encouraging internet fraudsters.
Thanks dear for this wonderful comment of yours. I am happy knowing that there is still an artiste out there who stands for what is right and not about nudity alone. You can imagine what the other fools above you have been saying? Glorifying scam as if it is the in thing now. I just weep for these ones sha.
to Falz, a big thumbs up to you brother.
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by oruma19: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2017
Falz forget say him papa na yahoo lawyer. OK na.

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by oruma19: 11:52am On Oct 30, 2017
I don't blame flaz, I blame TINUBU for forcing us to support this president. People are out of job and the only way to survive is yahoo. Blame the gvt for what is happening. Yahoo is evil, but looting our collective money is much more evil. Sing about politicians, mention their names like Fela did we will appreciate the music.

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by AlvanT(m): 11:52am On Oct 30, 2017
abdulsemiu02:
so cyber crime is the solution to these?
I'm not implying that...I'm a philosopher and I study elements of psychology to know why people do what they do.I have studied the patterns and the dynamics and realised that the "yahoo yahoo" even runs down to the politicians themselves.Few days ago two internet fraudsters exposed themselves on how they launder money for politicians and my source even tells me that politicians even borrow money from this guys.While in the university I wrote a book on financial institutions as a case study and how corruption if well managed can lead to development.As no country in the world is corruption free as of now but the level of ours is alarming bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Stamford007(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2017
Fu*k that shiit... Softwork is our work oooo
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by oruma19: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2017
chuksisaac:
At the end of the day getting money is compulsary....thats the street mentality now...yaaahhhhooooo...every country has thier hussling mentality the u.s blacks has drug peddling as thier hussling mentality...but like steve wonder with his glasses off i still dont see hope....i care nothing about opinions .....its either i get the capital legally or illegally...the major thing is building an empire from any of them...which would become legal...but my kids aint gon suffer...i say no to poverty...you'll be going against yahoo boys why the whole lot of them make it better for thier families...MY PARENT HAD NOTHING SO THAT SHIP STARTS WITH ME......
correct 100%
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by joepentwo(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2017
BOTTLE CO SOON BREAK UR HEAD

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by BluntBoy(m): 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
ollah1:

Who are the politicians swidling in Nigeria? He should start dissing them too if he's gotta be taken serious

It is either you are a fraudster or you have never been a victim. Initially, I used to be indifferent to the mentions of these fraudsters until they drained my godmother's account of her savings from years of pensions. A widow trying to survive, including running a creche after retirement and all that money gone into the hands of bastards who would blow it on women, weed and cars and wine. I have already placed a curse on those who did it and that curse would extend to those scamming others of their hard-earned money.

3 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by malowsky(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
True talk
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by sarutobie(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
A thief will always find justification in what he does..the same arseholes here will gleefully see a thief burnt on the street! Is it not the same hardship that led the person into stealing? Keep justifying your greed and incessant thievery, there is a reward for you all...as if everyone in Nigeria and the world over has had it easy in life, the majority of us have been fvcked by the same imperfect world, that doesn’t justify swindling someone of his/her hard earned money!

4 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by zinaunreal(m): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
tstx:
This fool grew up with a Golden spoon....He doesn't understand what it is like for people (average citizens) like us. .. He doesn't understand the kind of system we are in. A system where you can't make it until you soil your hands.... Even his father na thief....

Note: Me no be Yahoo boy...

Suspected Gee

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by zinaunreal(m): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
kennygee:

Nice to see a Nigerian artiste speaking about the ills of our society, its not everyday that it will be nyash and booooooobs.

Some comments above mine are the reasons we will keep being backward, they are indirectly encouraging internet fraudsters.
provide job for hungry graduates or shutup
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by damosky12(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
AlvanT:
The sad truth is not everybody was destined to make it "legally".It's up to you to achieve what is good and positive with that "illegal" fund.Britain and European countries were not built on legal funds.It is illegal cos they saypaàaàaa0p it is so,I don't support fraud but I have to air my views.

Apologies.

Think. All you have said is an indirect argument in support of stealing.
Can't you see how silly it is to say that some can only make through illegal means? If we tow the same line, some would justify killing and terrorism with this shambolic pattern of thinking.

If the legitimately rich men thought that way, you think they wouldn't have resorted to fraud?

Any man who is honest and not a greedy thief will opt for working with his own hands than unlawfully possess what never belongs to him.

Let's maintain sanity please.

5 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Ejomax77(m): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
HMZi:
You've got like 2hrs,get ur affairs in order..
Lol! i'll quote this post by 4pm.

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by damosky12(m): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
2shure:
boring rap. got gat attention got gat protection. u still dey rap like lil bow wow of 2002. very over rated rap shiiit. dem olamide kind of lyrics meaningless and for primary 2 years .
Forget the aesthetics. Get the message.
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by tstx(m): 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
damosky12:

Stop being silly. Does the "system" justify stealing someone else's hard earned monies?

What rubbish system are you blaming? The same system in which others make it legitimately?

No one can make it legitimately in a system that is damaged as ours.. You have to soil your hand one way or the other it mustn't be through gee... E no fit work out let's be reasonable here bro.. I'm not in anyway supporting what this guys are doing but at the same time I no blame them.. I'm a Nigerian I know how things work in my country......
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
AlvanT:
It is crime because the Government says it is crime,think outside the box sometimes.

I don't condemn things because they are illegal but because they are wrong and wicked. I understand those who do drug dealing because the people who buy do it willingly and without coercion but nobody wants you to steal their hard earned funds an render them useless and broken. Yahoo Yahoo is wicked in all ramifications.

3 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by ayaside(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
kennygee:

Bless you bruh...I was gonna say same thing.We all know the hustle.If Gboy is good,I guess Armed robbery is also good.
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by ayaside(m): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
tstx:
No one can make it legitimately in a system that is damaged as ours.. You have to soil your hand one way or the other it mustn't be through gee... E no fit work out let's be reasonable here bro.. I'm not in anyway supporting what this guys are doing but at the same time I no blame them.. I'm a Nigerian I know how things work in my country......
I am Nigerian too.Trying hard to get the justifiable reason for scamming.I haven't seen one.Steal from.govt if you wanna.That's more like it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Listen To One Of My Songs Guys / MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) / Name at least 10 Rap Legends From This Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.