Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" (36626 Views)

The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord / Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song / The Tracklist Of Falz "27" Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by ghostboss: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
abdulsemiu02:
it's hustle abi? I pray u fall victim at your old age, after laboring for years. Shebi its hustle, you shall fall victim.
Hope you know the definition of fraud and you know it's being practiced everyday both in Nigeria and everywhere in the world by everyone you don't have to do Internet fraud before you can be tagged as a fraudster.
It's a bad thing we all know that and I wasn't justifing anything I just said my opinion

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by AJJ17(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
tstx:
This fool grew up with a Golden spoon....He doesn't understand what it is like for people (average citizens) like us. .. He doesn't understand the kind of system we are in. A system where you can't make it until you soil your hands.... Even his father na thief....

Note: Me no be Yahoo boy...
You called him a fool for speaking against what's not right... Hmmm na WA o.
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Ejomax77(m): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ejomax77:
Lol! i'll quote this post by 4pm.
Bros hafa?
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by chuksisaac: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
Misterdhee1:

It's so easy to scam nd become rich, but maintaining it nd staying happy afterwards is where the problem lies bro..Always remember that Karma is a deadly bitch
sebi karma dan catch obj and tinubu...karma ko ...make that money for the love of your mama

2 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by 989900: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
This is some 500 shades of grey topic.
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by seguun(m): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
The guy is right but he is unfortunately not smart...how can you be in a business and still condemn those that patronise you most!
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Misterdhee1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
chuksisaac:
sebi karma dan catch obj and tinubu...karma ko ...make that money for the love of your mama
Isokay now...best of luck
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by TEYA: 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
seguun:
The guy is right but he is unfortunately not smart...how can you be in a business and still condemn those that patronise you most!
So you think those thieves are the ones that patronize him most?
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by seguun(m): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
TEYA:

So you think those thieves are the ones that patronize him most?

Can you go clubbing every single day? Those are the guys that club everyday. So if your song does not reign in the clubs forget it as an artist. It's that simple bro
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Escravos(m): 12:12am On Oct 31, 2017
tstx:
This fool grew up with a Golden spoon....He doesn't understand what it is like for people (average citizens) like us. .. He doesn't understand the kind of system we are in. A system where you can't make it until you soil your hands.... Even his father na thief....

Note: Me no be Yahoo boy...
so because he was born rich he cannot speak against crime again abi
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Escravos(m): 12:15am On Oct 31, 2017
Hurlarzan139:
Mr falz I respect you a lot. Please if you don't have anything to sing about just keep quiet stop talking about Gboyz. USA and UK will be shouting Nigeria is a scam country, if we're talking about scamming they're worst than us. Google it yourself and see it. All the fraud wet day happen Nigeria never reach 10% USA and UK are the leader. You will now come here and be talking about rubbish. You go soon be upcoming artiste just dey watch. you think we go believe you say you too no they sashe. We can't cause that is how you the musician they do.
so because they are worse than us we shouldn't condemn crime again abi
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by solidmyk(m): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2017
...h
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Shinery0123(m): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
Falz is amazing and talented. This is what music should be and not abetting crimes and corruption.
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
his father was a lawyer turn politician and he lost governorship election in ekiti, in 2007, son of the looters

Born2fuck!

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Uzomacharles: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2020
Leave Falz Jare.. him want More Fans.. After All He Played A Role As A Yahoo boy in Jennifer Diary...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) / Listen To One Of My Songs Guys / Name at least 10 Rap Legends From This Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.