Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" (36600 Views)

The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord / Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song / The Tracklist Of Falz "27" Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by koolaid87: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2017
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Ejomax77(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2017
AlvanT:
Well G boyz are proud thieves in this part of the world just like we have proud drug dealers in the Americas.
So my question for you is;do you wanna be a proud thief?

2 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Antoeni(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2017
Nice one hope re ready for what follows after dis,these yahoo boy runs d clubs you go to, but Falz when u said soft work is our work o,what do u mean?

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by eni070(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2017
Who be this stupid guy self. You rap like slowpoke. I pray your carrier won't last long. WHO YOUR UGLY OLD FADA don help. Omo ale jati jati !! If he pain you go get your system and modem.

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Ejomax77(m): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2017
AlvanT:
It is crime because the Government says it is crime,think outside the box sometimes.
You Reason am...E good?
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:53am On Oct 30, 2017
tstx:
This fool grew up with a Golden spoon.... doesn't understand the kind of system we are in....
his father was a lawyer turn politician and he lost governorship election in ekiti, in 2007, son of the looters
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by abdulsemiu02(m): 10:54am On Oct 30, 2017
I'm with you baba, We now live in a world where Internet fraudsters are celebrities. Smh for the future. How do you want to encourage the leaders of tomorrow when you keep hyping fraudsters and ignoring importance of education or its equivalent. I'm with you falZ God bless

9 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by AlvanT(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2017
Ejomax77:
The average society abhors theft to curb vandalization of resources.Resources that by right belongs to no one,I'll not dabble in philosophy but "yes" I''ll be a proud thief if it serves the greater good my friend.If it serves the GREATER good.

2 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by FelaKuti009: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2017
Nah you go still listen to your songs. MARK MY WORDS.
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Ejomax77(m): 10:57am On Oct 30, 2017
kennygee:

You don't have to agree, just walk away without any insult, cause if I stoop to your level, you won't stand a chance, now, walk away with the brains that I'm sure God gave you between your ears.
Damn! whenever I see female folks defendin emselves like this, I just say GOD BLESS HOME YOU'RE FROM! @"walk away with the brains i'm sure God gave you between ur ears" really got me cracked up.

4 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2017
kennygee:

You don't have to agree, just walk away without any insult, cause if I stoop to your level, you won't stand a chance, now, walk away with the brains that I'm sure God gave you between your ears.
Lol I dunno wherever the hell you're from, but the struggle out here is real. I wouldn't expect you to understand because you're not wise enough to consider it thoroughly. Like I said, Shut the fvck up and keep walking about with your false dignity. Oloshi
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by FelaKuti009: 10:58am On Oct 30, 2017
Falz ko Fasaasi ni
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by FelaKuti009: 10:59am On Oct 30, 2017
Ejomax77:
Of course
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 30, 2017
bjolat:

Lol I dunno wherever the hell you're from, but the struggle out here is real. I wouldn't expect you to understand because you're not wise enough to consider it thoroughly. Like I said, Shut the fvck up and keep walking about with your false dignity. Oloshi

E pain am.

Rotfl.

Its only "olosho" you've got.

Lmao.

Sha ma lo.

Walk away now.

7 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2017
Ejomax77:
Damn! whenever I see female folks defendin emselves like this, I just say GOD BLESS HOME YOU'RE FROM! @"walk away with the brains i'm sure God gave you between ur ears" really got me cracked up.

Thanks my dear.
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by abdulsemiu02(m): 11:02am On Oct 30, 2017
What is bad is bad, no matter how widely it's being practiced. Can u imagine the damage you have caused to someone u dupe of his retirement funds? What about the one that saved for years in order to invest later? Let's call a spade a spade, thief na thief.

11 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by admissionrunz: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2017
kennygee:
That's who they are, thieves.

No need to sugarcoat it, let's call a spade a spade.

Nice to see a Nigerian artiste speaking about the ills of our society, its not everyday that it will be nyash and booooooobs.

Some comments above mine are the reasons we will keep being backward, they are indirectly encouraging internet fraudsters.
first of all, remove that GEE from your moniker.
aturu ofia

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by TEYA: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2017
tstx:
This fool grew up with a Golden spoon.... doesn't understand the kind of system we are in....
Not growing up with a golden spoon is not enough excuse to be a thief! Which yeye system! Na Nigerians suffer pass! Shebi plenty African countries no dey wey people suffer pass Nigerians? Why e be say everyday na us dey come first for scamming and drug trafficking? Small time we go dey talk say our leaders corrupt. Thief no be thief go rule am?

13 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by AlvanT(m): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2017
Ejomax77:
You Reason am...E good?
We have different modes of stealing,it is more irritating when it is done by a poor man compared to a rich folk.So the higher the "level" of theft the lesser irritating it is in the eyes of the common man.So yes stealing is good when it is in done in billions than hundreds Mister.
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Ejomax77(m): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2017
AlvanT:
The average society abhors theft to curb vandalization of resources.Resources that by right belongs to no one,I'll not dabble in philosophy but "yes" I''ll be a proud thief if it serves the greater good my friend.If it serves the GREATER good.
why do I feel that you're quotin Niccolo machiavelli?

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2017
kennygee:

E pain am.

Rotfl.

Lmao.

Sha ma lo.

Walk away now.
Olosho or Oloshi? Why would I give a fvck if you're an Olosho or not?? I see your Illusive brain is giving you a false sense of savagery. Keep rolling. Oloshi
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2017
Antoeni:
Nice one hope re ready for what follows after dis,these yahoo boy runs d clubs you go to, but Falz when u said soft work is our work o,what do u mean?

So? dem go kill am ontop song.. comment with sense.
He never affiliated scamming with 'softwork'

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by XYZo: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2017
kennygee:
That's who they are, thieves.

No need to sugarcoat it, let's call a spade a spade.

Nice to see a Nigerian artiste speaking about the ills of our society, its not everyday that it will be nyash and booooooobs.

Some comments above mine are the reasons we will keep being backward, they are indirectly encouraging internet fraudsters.

Are uploading some fools up there? angry
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Parcks(m): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2017
eni070:
Who be this stupid guy self. You rap like slowpoke. I pray your carrier won't last long. WHO YOUR UGLY OLD FADA don help. Omo ale jati jati !! If he pain you go get your system and modem.
e pain am cheesy..

2 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Ejomax77(m): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2017
AlvanT:
We have different modes of stealing,it is more irritating when it is done by a poor man compared to a rich folk.So the higher the "level" of theft the lesser irritating it is in the eyes of the common man.So yes stealing is good when it is in done in billions than hundreds Mister.
Lol... Stealin is good when it is done in billions... wehdone sar
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by AlvanT(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2017
Ejomax77:
why do I feel that you're quotin Niccolo machiavelli?
Why do I feel you sound like Thomas Hobbes
?

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Parcks(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2017
kennygee:

E pain am.

Rotfl.

Lmao.

Sha ma lo.

Walk away now.
SAVAGE!!! You are wicked o...lol...
Don't mind them...sorry ass thieves..
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by ghostboss: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2017
abdulsemiu02:
I'm with you baba, We now live in a world where Internet fraudsters are celebrities. Smh for the future. How do you want to encourage the leaders of tomorrow when you keep hyping fraudsters and ignoring importance of education or its equivalent. I'm with you falZ God bless
NobleBeer:
Whao! The giant of Africa don dey stir. We will soon be a"WOKE" Intelligent people. are finally speaking up. Way to go
You people can say all this nonsense when our leaders make this country better
-When graduates don't get stupid salaries offers
-When we have a good employment system
-When there's a better living standard
-When our leaders stop pocketing our future
-When we a better economy
You think becoming a G-boy is by choice when you'll go to school for approximately 16yrs or more and afterwards you'll be making your university pocket money as salary when you start working.
Say and preach all these nonsense when we have the things I listed above among others that I can't mention.
For your information Nigeria's future has been at stake for ages, if yahoo stop today you have to start sleeping with one eye open because this money has to be made one way or the other.
I know yahoo or Internet fraud is a wrong but money must be made na hustle brother and you envy the so called yahoo boys you insult and condemn, you wish that you could possess the kind of money they do, so if you can't be them you join them.

2 Likes

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2017
Wow!!

Falz calls himself a rapper and this song has just two verses. Each of them contain just 10 bass and no intro or outro or hook. Wow!!

I think I'm gonna take a music career

I ll take this guy serious when he start dissing the real and bigger thieves called politicans but i guess he wouldn't cos his dad is one.

1 Like

Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by AlvanT(m): 11:17am On Oct 30, 2017
Ejomax77:
Lol... Stealin is good when it is done in billions... wehdone sar
That is how it is to the common man.Nobody has ever killed a lion cos it chased lionesses away from their kill to enjoy it all for himself,is that not stealing or is it because they are lower sentients than us? It's nature over man's will any day any time.Olamide said "if you chop my eyes we go chop your eyes".
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by blessedweapon(m): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2017
Falz your popsy na politician......... I no trust any naija politician. They are thieves.

So falz, charity they say begins @ home

#peace
Re: Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" by 2shure: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2017
boring rap.
got
gat attention
got gat protection.
u still dey rap like lil bow wow of 2002.
very over rated rap shiiit.
dem olamide kind of lyrics
meaningless
and for primary 2 years .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Pushes A Fan's Wheelchair (Video, Photos) / Name at least 10 Rap Legends From This Photo. / MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.