Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User (27642 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by DonCandido(f): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
apharm:

u don't have Bible or u don't read it?

Don't shift the goal post by being unnecessary cheeky and begging the question.

You can actually say you don't know. I will be satisfied.

Others more knowledgeable on the topic can then help out.

I do not expect everyone on Nairaland to know everything.
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by lazygal: 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

Lots of Muslim women marry Christian men - Saraki's daughter being a prominent example.

Sarki daughter was never a practicing Muslim I doubt if she was a Muslim so she isn't an example
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
ollah1:

Not true of Christianity, if the unbelieving partner is willing to abide one let them get on with their faith, no issue with marriage the Bible says

If what you said about Islam is true then same goes to Christiainity as proven by this pastor and this thread. It means a Christian shouldnt do anything with Muslims or folks from other faiths let alone to marry them. You had better delete this bullshit called religion from your head and live justly .
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by BakireBulmaker: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
highwaist:
there is two law in the church, one is for church worker another one is for ordinary member

An ordinary member is free to do as they please so far nobody is hurt physically.
Nobody can stop them from coming to church.
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by talk2percy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
When I tell people that these men are after money and nothing else they will b doubting me.
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by dayowunmi(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
Myde4naija:
at least you know all this people are Muslims yet they cope with their various xtians wives.

The fact is xtians usually see enemies where they are friends, and that can be sense in their various islamophobia comments
Am not sure u can talk about islamophobia without talking about christiano-phobia as well. The roots of all these are traceable to the holy books of the two religions. just as it is haram for a moslem lady to marry a Christian man which was what prompted the indignation of the Ilorin Alfas against saraki which was also why I said the girl in question was likely a Christian already cos of the mother factor, it is also written that a Christian male or female should not marry an unbeliever I.e. a non Christian. I don't see any islamophobia without a concomitant christophobia or Christian-ophobia
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by Hamzason17: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Is he suppose to celebrate her or happily hold an appreciation service for her? Doesn't she know what her Bible says about being unequally yoked with unbelievers? The person that posted it is as naïve as the lady.
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by leofab(f): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
PenisCaP:
Yes he is absolutely right..
Becoz muslims are too segregating..
They not even comfortable seeing thier gals have a chat with u.. not to talk of walking together with her... i no even mention bleeping her.. or marry her.
They do cut ur head and her head aswell.
even among yorubas.. muslis yoruba gals find it d8fficult to marry yoruba christian men.

Any christian gal marrying a muslim issa fooL
A CAPITAL ONE at that.
you are a greater fool because even jesus want a Christian.. he was a jew
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by leofab(f): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
profolaolu:
Suspending the girl from choir was good but barring people from attending the wedding was cruel and terrible,it is clearly stated in the Bible that "Do not be equally yoked with an unbelievable" ordinary church member can marry even an herbalist but not a worker in the Church, it is a bad precedent, laying a terrible example for others
so people like you out religion Before humanity with you Stone Age mentality.. religion should be banned..
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=Maximus82 post=61908693][/quote]

How is it not true?
Why call the Muslim partner an unbeliever? Because he isn't a Christian right

But when Muslims call Christians infidels(unbelievers) you call them intolerant and extremist. Hypocrisy is a Christian
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by PenisCaP: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
leofab:
you are a greater fool because even jesus want a Christian.. he was a jew

E pain am.. so u are married to muslim abi?
Love of money. Longer throat tongue
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
leofab:
so people like you out religion Before humanity with you Stone Age mentality.. religion should be banned..

Humanity first. Religion should take several seats back
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by babajero(m): 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
kennykane1:

ABSOLUTELY NO!!
Are you sure you are a Muslim? Because if you do you will know what Quran said.
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by Shafiiimran99: 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
PenisCaP:

But u wana marry non muslim gals.. dats cheat.
So ur law supports cheating undecided
It is mata of terms and conditions so nothin like cheat there, and in fact a good muslim will not marry christian unless he has no choice
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by babajero(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
bahaushe1:

Yes it is Haram and will remain so till the end of time.
But it is not Haram to marry a Christian woman and?
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by babajero(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
bahaushe1:

Yes it is Haram and will remain so till the end of time.
But it is not Haram to marry a Christian woman and?.
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by babajero(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Laqrinafrica:

And who says it is haram?
The Quran and imams.
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by Shafiiimran99: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
kennykane1:

ABSOLUTELY NO!!
Absolutely yes, muslims women don't marry non muslim
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by Shafiiimran99: 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
FreeTraining:
You sound like an ISIS member, u better go and join them,,daz what your religion teaches
So jesus too must be ISIS member accordin to ur understand if we were to go by his sayin to one of his followers that he should not bury his father and that the dead should bury the dead
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by PenisCaP: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
It is mata of terms and conditions so nothin like cheat there,
and in fact a good muslim will not marry christian unless he has no choice

Pathethic lie. I dont think u are a core muslim shaa.
Becoz muslim men are encouraged to marry Christian gals becoz they see is as dominating and conquering christianity..
But In their deluded minds.
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by eddyline(m): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

Lots of Muslim women marry Christian men - Saraki's daughter being a prominent example.
saraki's daughter is a Christian FYI
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by DonCandido(f): 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
babajero:
Lots of Muslim women? Apart from Sarah's daughter can you please tell me another? And moreover hope you know the criticism that followed her marriage, even till now you people are still criticizing it, calling it Haram. It is even in the Quran as Haram.
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by Ngene44: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sammy07:
Well maybe because I don't live in a Muslim state.
That I don't have any Muslims female friends

As for me, I don't give a Bleep.
As long as I love her and she loves me...

Case closed
it is against the Islamic sharia for a muslim lady to marry a non muslim especially an infidel
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by Sammy07: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ngene44:
it is against the Islamic sharia for a muslim lady to marry a non muslim especially an infidel
Really, what about Muslims guy marrying Christian lady.

Is it against the sharia also??
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by Shafiiimran99: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
PenisCaP:

Pathethic lie. I dont think u are a core muslim shaa.
Becoz muslim men are encouraged to marry Christian gals becoz they see is as dominating and conquering christianity..
But In their deluded minds.
Nobody will encourage such thing except fake muslim
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by PenisCaP: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Nobody will encourage such thing except fake muslim

Lol.fake muslims...?
Look i hav stayed in core muslim states.
Kano maiduguri sokoto.

And u cant be more muslims than those people.
Im sure u are a yoruba muslim bcox ur own muslim is not too deep like hausa muslims.

Muslims ar3 encouraged to marry christian gals.
They see it as conquering.
Its even in quoran.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by NemzySeries(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
d bishop even try sef...... make muslim gal marry christian man if we no go dey diacuss her burial by nw
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by Drabrah(m): 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

Maybe u shud find out d reaction of the "Muslim community" to that decision.
By dat singular act, he's being labelled a pagan.
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
somehow:
But he does business with Muslims and use Muslim money shey? Quoting bible out of context won't change what is bad
U can buy and sell with an unbeliever but they can be ur business partners
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
hotdealz:
A Muslim is an unbeliever? I thought we worship one God? undecided
One God is a mirage? my God didn't teach me violence
Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
highwaist:
there is two law in the church, one is for church worker another one is for ordinary member
No but the law is more severe for some people,do U know as a priest U are suppose to marry non virgin,leaders sin is a leading sin,every one is looking unto U,I was somewhere doing a menial job and someone who knew me as a leader in the church saw me,he was so surprise, he didn't remember this is Buhari time

1 Like

Re: Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User by Shafiiimran99: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
PenisCaP:

Lol.fake muslims...?
Look i hav stayed in core muslim states.
Kano maiduguri sokoto.

And u cant be more muslims than those people.
Im sure u are a yoruba muslim bcox ur own muslim is not too deep like hausa muslims.

Muslims ar3 encouraged to marry christian gals.
They see it as conquering.
Its even in quoran.
where in quran and mine u north do many things that against islam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates 40 Years As Redeemed Church General Overseer (Pix) / "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.