Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend (43543 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates 42nd Birthday, Shares Makeup Free Photo / Dakore Egbuson Stuns In Makeup-free Photo / Juliet Ibrahim Too Pretty In Makeup Free Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Hezzazzi909: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2017
Worwor [b][/b][i][/i]ThinG grin
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by jonnytad(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2017
tonaydo:
am a guy, it is clearly indicated. am attracted to girls that are natural not anyhow make up

I hear you Sir wink
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by enonche85(m): 11:01am On Oct 30, 2017
okusman:
My crush from day 1. So na this dude stole her heart from me...

She used to be my crush but I broke up with her...am now dating Simi in my mind. grin
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by enonche85(m): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2017
IamLaura:
I've never liked this girl.

tongue

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 30, 2017
Naturally beautiful girl not all the air brushed heavily made up women parading as the epitome of beauty
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by okusman(m): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2017
enonche85:

She used to be my crush but I broke up with her...am now dating Simi in my mind. grin

Wait, are you my twin brother from another mother? why is it that Na Wetin I like and want you dey also like and want too?

Leave simi for me ooo

1 Like

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by gnykelly(m): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2017
okenwaa:
Leave all the ndi Igbo wey sabi shine Congo well well go dey follow yoruba boy wey no go last past 30seconds sad

there is something those yoruba deamons have that you guys don't. ask any of your fellow girlfriends.
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by okenwaa(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2017
gnykelly:

there is something those yoruba deamons have that you guys don't. ask any of your fellow girlfriends.

I asked her and she told me d@ it's just using their wife/gf for ritual killing.
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by gnykelly(m): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2017
okenwaa:

I asked her and she told me d@ it's just using their wife/gf for ritual killing.

na lie yoruba sabi LOVE like india movie. and they sabi dicck well well grin grin
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by okenwaa(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2017
gnykelly:

na lie yoruba sabi LOVE like india movie. and they sabi dicck well well grin grin

After loving and dicckking well well,you drop ur guard feeling safe....then they mine your skull.
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by gnykelly(m): 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
okenwaa:

After loving and dicckking well well,you drop ur guard feeling safe....then they mine your skull.

if your narrative is so true. no ibos will be left in SW keep your streotype to your self
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by enonche85(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
okusman:

Wait, are you my twin brother from another mother? why is it that Na Wetin I like and want you dey also like and want too?

Leave simi for me ooo

Guy Simi dey my house now sef. grin grin
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by ufuosman(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Some women need to dey happy for makeup oh, see face
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by okenwaa(m): 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
gnykelly:

if your narrative is so true. no ibos will be left in SW keep your streotype to your self

Oh....you don't know??
Ask your brodas in the west

I like yoruba gals though with dia big nyash...
They can shout for Africa

1 Like

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
poksmahn:
what is the Igbo appearance
Yullow with moustache

1 Like

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by barack32(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
okusman:
My crush from day 1. So na this dude stole her heart from me...

take heart bro grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by okusman(m): 1:33am On Oct 31, 2017
enonche85:

Guy Simi dey my house now sef. grin grin
Yepa.. Oya, give me your house address... i dey come with cutlass

1 Like

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Kobicove(m): 3:05am On Oct 31, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
See how the igbo appearance came out

grin
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by enonche85(m): 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
okusman:

Yepa.. Oya, give me your house address... i dey come with cutlass

I just like dem portable!... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) / Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" / Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.