Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead (20364 Views)

Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man / My Father Is A Baby Boy! Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Dad (photo) / Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead by davss02(m): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Leetunechi:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
Your brain needs hyper-rehabilitation...it can't process anything again... ... ...
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead by horlarwaley88: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Why posting Aigbe Mercy pix, I think her dead daddy shld be posted. Rip Mr Aigbe
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead by Day11(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Fake gel
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead by thesicilian: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
Leetunechi:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
You need a brain transplant.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead by berryblake(f): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
internationalman:
Why not post ur dad pics instead of posting urs, or are u d one resting on?
Slay queen indeed.

RIP to my fellow Bini man.

she didn't post her picture na haba
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
Ashamed to post pictures of the old man who brought u to life but easy to post silly things like footwear, in-flight pictures, bathroom pics etc.
Ashamed for ppl to see how old n maybe battered ur father look while u r busy slaying.
a nairalander here told me she abandoned the old man and he died in stark poverty
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Leetunechi:
Rip spirit fall on your brain.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead by itspzpics(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Person dey smile you dey sympathise pele
lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead by internationalman(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
VeeBuzzer:

Are you so stooopid to not see the actual pic of a candle light she posted on Instagram

That pic of her was just uploaded by the op to show who mercy aigbe is.
Gosh you are just a dumb ass. Have u ever seen Instagram before sef? Get a life and stop embarrassing urself.
Your entire generation is stupid.
Foolish ugly girl. quote me again and let thunder strike u.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead by hardhedhoyin(m): 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
father we dont knw angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead by Augustap(f): 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
How is this trash news? Even if ders need for d publication, is she the deceased? Why her pics? Anyway to be fair you shud have pics mixed her father's pics nd hers, then write a very big RIP in d middle. Attention seeking olos

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead by mechanics(m): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Odianose13:
Who do we give our RIPs to? The dad or Mercy?

So even for ur papa burial, u still dey slay? This Mercy get big wahala seriously. #riptourdad
When we see actresses that will not make a home we know them ,,,they think beauty is everything' they fogort that beauty must surely fade no matter the make up' TONTO DIKE,, MERCY AIGBE,,EBUBE NWAGBO,,,JULIET IBRAHIM,,,,and few others' any man that settle down with any of this three must regrets it in future'
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead by indomielomo: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2017
internationalman:
Your entire generation is stupid. Foolish ugly girl. quote me again and let thunder strike u.
international why you dey curse be like Jesus now
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead by internationalman(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2017
indomielomo:
international why you dey curse be like Jesus now
They girl could've corrected me without calling me stupid. I was just returning the favor.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead by indomielomo: 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
internationalman:
They girl could've corrected me without calling me stupid. I was just returning the favor.
okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' / Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz / Dabota Lawson Shades Yvonne Jegede Over Statement She Made About Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.