Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Can Someone Really Be In A Sexual Relationship Without Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Really Be In A Sexual Relationship Without Money (571 Views)

Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Really Be In A Sexual Relationship Without Money by NManonymous(m): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2017
I have heard a lot of people say that having a girlfriend doesn't require having money.
what is your view on that .
thanks.
Re: Can Someone Really Be In A Sexual Relationship Without Money by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2017
grin

Can you buy something in the market without paying?

Most girls are like online shops. Where you'll have to:

1. Pre-order cssh before delivery OR
2. Pay on Delivery.
3. Pay for shipping.
Re: Can Someone Really Be In A Sexual Relationship Without Money by babtaima(m): 10:31am On Nov 05, 2017
NManonymous:
I have heard a lot of people say that having a girlfriend doesn't require having money.
what is your view on that .
thanks.
my gf has never asked for money before lol.. but she's loyal asf.. begs me for a kiss etc
Re: Can Someone Really Be In A Sexual Relationship Without Money by idkAttitude(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2017
babtaima:

my gf has never asked for money before lol.. but she's loyal asf.. begs me for a kiss etc
You just won a ticket to heaven bruh smiley
Re: Can Someone Really Be In A Sexual Relationship Without Money by MhizzAJ(f): 11:08am On Nov 05, 2017
There are things that can make a relationship last and money is one of those things
Re: Can Someone Really Be In A Sexual Relationship Without Money by Alexrayz(m): 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
babtaima:

Either you station a drone over her head dat follow her about like protus you should not use dat word TRUST cause in truth we all human and can't really know someone fully u just be surprise she have a good poker face in as dat cherish what u have and same time prepare ur self for the worst
Re: Can Someone Really Be In A Sexual Relationship Without Money by LordKO(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Consistent or permanent lack of self-earned money is a sign of irresponsibleness, therefore, anyone (especially a man) that fall's within this class should neither think of entering into relationship nor expect having a healthy one.
Re: Can Someone Really Be In A Sexual Relationship Without Money by babtaima(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
Alexrayz:

Either you station a drone over her head dat follow her about like protus you should not use dat word TRUST cause in truth we all human and can't really know someone fully u just be surprise she have a good poker face in as dat cherish what u have and same time prepare ur self for the worst
She makes her own money and buys her own stuff... as long as the cexs is great i really don't care.. as a man, you reward good behavior (great cex) with a good lunch in a popular restaurant, visit to the park, movies etc.. she's not entitled to your money unless you are married and she has your kids.. you reward bad behavior (flaking, etc) by withdrawing attention..
Re: Can Someone Really Be In A Sexual Relationship Without Money by Alexrayz(m): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
babtaima:

She makes her own money and buys her own stuff... as long as the cexs is great i really don't care.. as a man, you reward good behavior (great cex) with a good lunch in a popular restaurant, visit to the park, movies etc.. she's not entitled to your money unless you are married and she has your kids.. you reward bad behavior (flaking, etc) by withdrawing attention..

Nice one bro
Re: Can Someone Really Be In A Sexual Relationship Without Money by tosyne2much(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
How do you mean by not having money ?

(1) (Reply)

An Eye Contact Works Even Without Saying A Word To Her / Jealous Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Niger State / Ladies Only: 8 Lies Married Men Tell Just To Deceive You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.