Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan (2765 Views)

"VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi / Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill / VP Debate: Okupe Reveals Areas ‘osinbajo Lied Against PDP’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by lightblazingnow(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2017
OSINBAJO LIED AGAINST ME —JONATHAN
scannewsnigeria.com

FORMER President Goodluck Jonathan has said Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, lied against his government by claiming that the last administration released the sum of N100 billion and another $295 million in cash within two weeks of the 2015 general election.

Jonathan, in a statement on his behalf by his Special Assistant, New Media, RenoOmokri indicated that the lies by the vice President were becoming characteristic.

The statement indicated that the claims credited to Osinbajo, while speaking in Lagos on Friday, at a “Greater Nigeria Pastors Conference,” that President Jonathan released the huge sums weeks before the election, was false.

“I make bold to say that the Vice President has once again taken to his characteristic habit of lying,” the statement read.

“Nigerians may recall that only last week, Vice President Osinbajo was in Anambra State, where he lied that the present administration had paid $2 billion for the second Niger Bridge.

“I had cause to expose that lie and forced the Presidency to issue a ‘clarification’. The money released was 2 billion Naira and it came from the Sovereign Wealth Fund set up by the Jonathan administration which the APC resisted and challenged in court.

“It will also be recalled that in February 2016, the Vice President again lied when he claimed that both the Jonathan and Yar’Adua government did not build a single road. This fact was easily disproved when even members of this administration, including Osinbajo’s boss, President Buhari, began commissioning projects, including roads built by the Jonathan administration.

“Nigerians will recall that the Jonathan administration rebuilt the Benin-Ore portions of the Benin-Lagos road,” Vom-Manchok road, the Kano-Zaria Road Bridge (named after late Emir Ado Bayero) and many more.

“On this recent allegation by the Vice-President, not only has the Vice President again lied, he is doing so to divert attention from the Maina scandal in which the administration in which he serves, by the testimony of the Maina family, invited Abdulrasheed Maina, the infamous alleged pension thief, back into the country, reinstated him, promoted him and deployed him as Director of Human Resources in the ministry of Internal affairs.

“When they were found out, the Presidency resorted to its favourite past time of blame game by preposterously accusing former President Jonathan of somehow magically being the brain behind Maina’s return. This is even as the Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, had already revealed that he “acted in the public’s interest” in initiating the process for Maina’s return.”

“There is also the $25 billion Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation scam which is the biggest scam ever in the history of Nigeria since 1914 to date.

“Finally, Nigerians want to know the truth about the Babachir Lawal probe which has been concluded and handed over to the president many months ago but of which no action has been taken.

“Nigerians want to hear the truth about these scandals and not tired lies about looted funds that keep being recycled without proof.

“I would like to remind the Vice President that he is a Pastor and therefore conversant with the biblical admonition in Revelations 21:8 that “all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone.”

The statement further indicated: “It is not too late for the Vice President to turn a new leaf and begin to apologize to Nigerians for the three million jobs a year he and his boss promised, but ended up losing 4.5 million jobs in their first two years according to the Nigerian Bureau of statistics.

“If Vice President Osinbajo is looking for who to blame for the present sorry state of the Nigerian economy, he should buy a mirror.

“The rushed implementation of the Treasury Single Account policy of the Jonathan administration, the constant negative comments about our economy by the President while on foreign trips, the inconsistent foreign exchange policies of the government, the advice to the World Bank to focus only on Northern Nigeria, the openly pro Northern Agenda which gives promotion and appointments to persons of Northern extraction irrespective of merit or experience are to blame, not Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.”

http://scannewsnigeria.com/featured-post/osinbajo-lied-against-me-jonathan/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by lightblazingnow(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2017
Very soon the contents of every man's soul will be revealed and then, there will be no time to throw words at each other..

For me... Only God Almighty can judge me..
Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by Justiceleague1: 11:27am On Oct 30, 2017
Thunda faya all liers..
Baba thunda faya all coneheads grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by aolawale025: 11:27am On Oct 30, 2017
Why have this government refused to grow out of GEJ's shadow

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by NigerDeltan(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2017
“The rushed implementation of the Treasury Single Account policy of the Jonathan administration, the constant negative comments about our economy by the President while on foreign trips, the inconsistent foreign exchange policies of the government, the advice to the World Bank to focus only on Northern Nigeria, the openly pro Northern Agenda which gives promotion and appointments to persons of Northern extraction irrespective of merit or experience are to blame, not Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.”

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by cpapa: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2017
Bros J no worry we all know he has taken over from lie Mohammed QED

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by hucienda: 11:38am On Oct 30, 2017
One wonders whether the VP can still be called a pastor - given the antecedents of this regime where he is supposedly the No. 2 man.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by clevvermind(m): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2017
AND HE CALLS HIMSELF A PASTOR. BUHARI'S CHARACTER HAS STARTED SHOWING IN HIM.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by plaetton: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2017
There is nothing more shameful and sorrowful than to see so-called educated and sophisticated men, in their vainglorious quests for leftover mesh of political porrige, descend to the low level quackery, doing hack jobs for his adopted Superiors of Fossilized Dinosaurs and Dodo Birds.

But then, we remind ourselves that Osinbajo is a Pentecostal Pastor in the most sophisticated fraud syndicate in the world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by Paperwhite(m): 11:50am On Oct 30, 2017
Epic! Very factual reply with veritable facts.Jonathan never need to worry himself as God have continued to vindicate him.Look at where APC lies,deceits and propaganda have taken Nigeria to at present.
It's obvious they have been clueless all along otherwise GEJ wouldn't have been their mouth song for the past two years.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by EmeeNaka: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2017
APC is evil but Buhari must complete his tenure and handover to South.
Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by Paperwhite(m): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
[/b]"“I would like to remind the Vice President that he is a Pastor and therefore conversant with the biblical admonition in Revelations 21:8 that “all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone.”[b] If I were Osinbajo, this scripture alone will not allow me touch APC even with a long pole.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by surgical: 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
clevvermind:
AND HE CALLS HIMSELF A PASTOR. BUHARI'S CHARACTER HAS STARTED SHOWING IN HIM.
He has always been like that, why do you think he was able to fit perfectly with them ,it is birds of the same feather.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by vedaxcool(m): 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
Reno the fool who serves as the mouth piece of an obdurate slowpoke grin grin grin grin aka drunken salor

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6176633_jonathandrinking_jpeg065ffe3aa4f3def5ade2dc91eb462fe7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by vedaxcool(m): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
[s]
Paperwhite:
Epic! Very factual reply with veritable facts.Jonathan never need to worry himself as God have continued to vindicate him.Look at where APC lies,deceits and propaganda have taken Nigeria to at present.
It's obvious they have been clueless all along otherwise GEJ wouldn't have been their mouth song for the past two years.
[/s]

Maybe you worship the devil, cause only the devil will vindicate a man who shared money meant for procuring arms for his elections and at the same time giving his concubine easy access to plunder Nigeria's wealth grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by dagreensblog: 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Current Speakers And Deputies Of The 36 State Houses Of Representative

http://dagreensblog..co.ke/2017/10/current-speakers-and-deputies-of-36.html?m=1

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Osinbade sef

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by seunmsg(m): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Paperwhite:

I read the statement from the beginning to the end and did not see any factual proof that dispute the vice presidents claim that Jonathan paid out N100billion and $295million in the last two weeks before the 2015 election. Instead of reno to provide good evidence to counter the claim, he's busy ranting about second Niger bridge and other issues that have nothing to do with the allegation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by Alariiwo: 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
So Emefiele, Sanusi and others lied too?

Useless good for nothing buffoon. Impotent fool.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by chriskosherbal(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
Infact these days I don't really know who is telling the truth or otherwise .
Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by NigerDeltan(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
vedaxcool:
Reno the fool who serves as the mouth piece of an obdurate slowpoke grin grin grin grin aka drunken salor

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6176633_jonathandrinking_jpeg065ffe3aa4f3def5ade2dc91eb462fe7

Stop attacking the messenger

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Osibanjo was a lawyer for Pfizer when they administered trial drugs that left a lot of children blind and and deaf in Kano, that is why the north doesn't trust vaccines anymore and that is why they were against the polio vaccine,eventually Pfizer paid the kano state government millions of dollars.in a sane society that investigates or dig deep into peoples background, osinbanjo will not even smell the presidency, who defends the maimer if children for a retainership, will he have the best interest of Nigerians at heart, if push comes to above won't he sell us to the higher at bidder, I think karma is just paying him in his own coin, pastor indeed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by vedaxcool(m): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
[s]
NigerDeltan:

Stop attacking the messenger
[/s]

cheesy grin grin Supporter of thieves forming rational being

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by agbangam: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hero of Looters and the Bia Bia people, the famous "Mr stealing is not Corruption" wants to deny what bikonu GEJ pls go to court to rescue Oliseh Mettu if u want us to believe u are innocent.
Don fortunado, Mr America will Know.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by agbangam: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
NigerDeltan:

U guys are just as clueless as GEJ. So because PMB condemned the massive corruption that wrecked this country dat is why few foreign investors ran or made us go into recession Na wa ooo dumb pple full dis country oo.
It is only a crooked investor with illicit money dat will run, an investor with genuine money will be happy dat an upright man is now leading d country and will gladly brings his money down to Nigeria to invest and fight hard to sustain his business like most of them did.
U also feel dat TSA affected our economy, my guy u need a cool slap, for ur information TSA stopped all the corrupt practices going on in the country at the Federal level where NNPC had over 100 accounts for fraudulent activities, Customs had over 40 accounts from which monies were being stolen, NIMASA had over 50 account, same with other Federal agencies.
And as for appointment PMB didn't get it right not because those he appointed are not qualified but the fact that Nigeria is a multi ethnic country and Nigerians prefer to look at ethnic background instead of qualification.
Also remember dat OBJ complained about GEJ being too clannish, even d south west complained of been marginalized by GEJ only dat PMB own too much.
U guys should also know dat we have about 11 countries facing this recession and 8 of them are oil producing countries dat mis-used the oil boom money.
So it's a global thing not a Baba thing, the luck we have as a nation is that PMB is managing the recession positively unlike Venezuela and others dat have terrible leaders like GEJ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by agbangam: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
NigerDeltan:

U guys are just as clueless as GEJ. So because PMB condemned the massive corruption that wrecked this country dat is why few foreign investors ran or made us go into recession Na wa ooo dumb pple full dis country oo.
It is only a crooked investor with illicit money dat will run, an investor with genuine money will be happy dat an upright man is now leading d country and will gladly brings his money down to Nigeria to invest and fight hard to sustain his business like most of them did.
U also feel dat TSA affected our economy, my guy u need a cool slap, for ur information TSA stopped all the corrupt practices going on in the country at the Federal level where NNPC had over 100 accounts for fraudulent activities, Customs had over 40 accounts from which monies were being stolen, NIMASA had over 50 account, same with other Federal agencies.
And as for appointment PMB didn't get it right not because those he appointed are not qualified but the fact that Nigeria is a multi ethnic country and Nigerians prefer to look at ethnic background instead of qualification.
Also remember dat OBJ complained about GEJ being too clannish, even d south west complained of been marginalized by GEJ only dat PMB own too much.
U guys should also know dat we have about 11 countries facing this recession and 8 of them are oil producing countries dat mis-used the oil boom money.
So it's a global thing not a Baba thing, the luck we have as a nation is that PMB is managing the recession positively unlike Venezuela and others dat have terrible leaders like GEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by ogbeniolola: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Mr Jonathan should hire a new Special Assistant on (New Media); Reno is just not fit for that position!

Instead of addressing Mr Osinbajo's allegations, he's resorting to digressions and name-calling as usual. We don't need him to remind us of the scandals being perpetrated under this government; we 'll engage Buhari at the right time. All you 're hired to do is put up a credible defence for Mr Jonathan.

Perhaps what Reno doesn't know is that Osinbajo is the most credible individual in this government and he's taken very serious when he speaks. What we expected from Reno was to debunk the allegations with facts and figures if there was no N100 billion and $295 million disbursements in the weeks before the 2015 election; and if indeed the disbursements were real, let's know the beneficiary projects. As a matter of fact, if he was sure of his facts, he could have put Osinbanjo on the spot by asking him for a proof of the disbursements.

Honestly, I don't know where Jonathan got all these sycophants he's calling aides and special assistants!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by Kemperor: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Osinbajo... Wowwww...!!!

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world” (1 John 4:1).

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? 1 Peter 4:17

Can't say more than this on this issue...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by ivandragon: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
all those that kept quiet on Baru & Maina are now finding their voices...

GEJ was clueless, agreed. he allowed his appointees steal in a time of plenty.

PMB is useless, confirmed. he is allowing his appointees steal in a time of little...

so who is now the more heartless idiot?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by lightblazingnow(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
Why is it
Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by orisa37: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
We pray for God to chain The Wicked so they don't harm us..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by Exclusive32: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
plaetton:
There is nothing more shameful and sorrowful than to see so-called educated and sophisticated men, in their vainglorious quests for leftover mesh of political porrige, descend to the low level quackery, doing hack jobs for his adopted Superiors of Fossilized Dinosaurs and Dodo Birds.

But then, we remind ourselves that Osinbajo is a Pentecostal Pastor in the most sophisticated fraud syndicate in the world.
isay na grammar isayna come blow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Nigerians Apologize To Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB / CV Of Muhammadu Buhari / Federal High Court Disqualifies Okorocha's Son-in-law From Contesting - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.