Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan (2770 Views)

"VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi / Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill / VP Debate: Okupe Reveals Areas ‘osinbajo Lied Against PDP’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by GuntersChain(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
I am not surprise at all, dem no dey use bible practise naija politiks. Too many things involve except you are living in a fools paradise.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by lightblazingnow(m): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Interesting
Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by Okanokan(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sanctimonious Pastor Osibanjo is playing true to type; a Lackey and Boot Licker, who will destroy his own to be in the Masters Good Book. Continue the lies!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
seunmsg:

I read the statement from the beginning to the end and did not see any factual proof that dispute the vice presidents claim that Jonathan paid out N100billion and $295million in the last two weeks before the 2015 election. Instead of reno to provide good evidence to counter the claim, he's busy ranting about second Niger bridge and other issues that have nothing to do with the allegation.
And what prove did the mere commissioner show you to buttress his lies?
Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
Okanokan:
Sanctimonious Pastor Osibanjo is playing true to type; a Lackey and Boot Licker, who will destroy his own to be in the Masters Good Book. Continue the lies!
I am sincerely worried about osunbande. Do you know the magnitude of insult he faces every day from the cabal? A second class Aso rock staff has not choice than to sound like a broken record to please his masters.
Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Okanokan:
Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by Ochinex(m): 11:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
From the post content, the girl have no right to beat up the boy, they should have reported to the village elders who wanted hearing their case.. this world self
Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by lightblazingnow(m): 6:52am On Oct 31, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by lightblazingnow(m): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
Again
Re: Osinbajo Lied Against Me —jonathan by chukuli(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
seunmsg:

I read the statement from the beginning to the end and did not see any factual proof that dispute the vice presidents claim that Jonathan paid out N100billion and $295million in the last two weeks before the 2015 election. Instead of reno to provide good evidence to counter the claim, he's busy ranting about second Niger bridge and other issues that have nothing to do with the allegation.
not meant for d blind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magu Has Been Sacked And Replaced Wt Abdulraman / Breaking:joseph Tegbe Step-down For Bayo Adelabu Ahead Of APC Primaries / Atiku: About 350 Support Groups Promise 35million Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.