Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary (30196 Views)

Student: I Can Earn over 200K As An Entry Level Civil Servant in Nigeria / Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by nwakibie3(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
he should deal with it after all he voted for change
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
So no be Osun again, na Kogi.
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Ziggyduben(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bros I hail o. U say owing 10months salary is not as bad as d media is portraying? Okporoko!!!!!!!!!
wellmax:
Those people after Gov of Kogi are not giving up. (Dino Squad)
Yes the Govt owes salaries, but the situation is not as bad as being portrayed by the media.
Remember one time it was Osun, now Kogi is thier target.

1 Like

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by NAMYID: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
Runaway:
This is not the right way to protest, there is no work in Nigeria. But come to think of it, the Kogi State Governor said he was going to publish the names of all those collecting salaries or is this man among those collecting illegal money? Just thinking.....

Really don't know what to say. But the youth governor as failed absolutely. All he does is media propaganda about making payments. I have friends and family win the state who are yet to earn 1Naira since 2016. Wickedness runs in the vain of the governor. So sad.
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by mayweather145: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
wellmax:
Yes the Govt owes salaries, but the situation is not as bad as being portrayed by the media.
Remember one time it was Osun, now Kogi is thier target.
shut d f+ck up ar u in kogi state with us? I'm crying presently, reading dis post. my dad is a civil servant as well as my mom. Inshut we ar in mess in dis state.
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by wellmax(m): 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
mayweather145:
shut d f+ck up ar u in kogi state with us? Iam crying presently reading dis post, [b]my dad is a civil servant ass well as my mom. Inshut we in mess in dis [/b]state.

From your English sef, I know say your papa hasn't really been paid. take heart chap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
wellmax:
Remember one time it was Osun, now Kogi is their target.
What do you know about Kogi. Do you know when last I collected salary from the same Government?
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by nemynely(m): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
scofieldsimba:
How much is even the salary?

These our useless politicians have finished us in this country..
[b] We need to rise up against them..[
/b]

The last line refers, to which I ask HOW?
We mouth this line severally with no well defined, clearly cut-out plan of action.
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by WaffenSS(m): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
A forest "guard" wrote this.

Yeah right.

This isn't maiguard english.

Someone else wrote this to spite yahaya bello.

Has anything good ever come out of kogi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by gbagyiza: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
cutefergiee:
Dis kogi governor is getting deeper and deeper into dis poo tho....
and he no even say anytin to deny or confam all dis ish...
bhet wait,wetin dis guy wan mk we do?
its beta to b federal civil servant sha.... na state dey collect dis kain wahala oooo

If things continue like this, it will soon enter federal civil service.Recently, i was in one federal government agency and i saw d staffs runing helter skelta n i asked what was going on, they said government has sent verifiers from abuja to come and conduct verification for all d staffs to fishout ghost worker n certificate forgerers...federal government is using this as an excuse to cut down it work force because it is begining to down on them that they dont have enough cash to sustain their staffs.
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
Am confused o.
Did he submit d letter on Facebook abi he submitted it to the Commissioners office.

So he just had to type the full letter on fbk just to prove a point? Dz dude na dumb nigga shaa. Keep head like bush baby

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by yaqq: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
wellmax:
not as bad as being portrayed? pls tell us how bad it is since they are lying
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by yaqq: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
Am confused o.
Did he submit d letter on Facebook abi he submitted it to the Commissioners office.

So he just had to type the full letter on fbk just to prove a point? Dz dude na dumb nigga shaa. Keep head like bush baby
he typed the hard copy he submitted! if u attentively read u wouldn't be saying he s dumb cos literally u the one dumb here! ewu

1 Like

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by candyguyofficia(m): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
wellmax:
[/b]Remember one time it was Osun, now Kogi is their target.
I was viewing this thread as a guest I had to log in to my account just to correct you. First of all. Do you reside in Kogi? I guess NOT. I reside temporary in Kogi n have being in the state for more than 9 months. [b]I strongly feel the media has not given a voice to the helpless civil servant in the state. Majority of persons in d state are suffering, money is not circulating in the state. Visitors like us are even the one's puttin money in the economy as a result of our purchase. I was so happy when I heard before I read that Dino had sent bags of rice as gift to d civil servants in the state. Perhaps Dino has empowered this civil servant or he had perhaps secured a visa (without Dino help) n due to travel overseas for greener pasture but whether Dino has helped this civil servant to ridicule Yahaya Bello or not or whether Dino is helping the people of the state for cheap political gains or not. Whatever the reason for him deciding to help the people of the state one thing is for sure is that Dino should be applauded n not persecuted.
Disclaimer: Like I said am a visitor in the state. I have no family member or "close friend" who is a civil servant in Kogi State Civil Service Commission as am not directly or indirectly a beneficiary of whatever goody bags to that has been disbursed to d civil servants as my findings are sincere and unbiased
PS: Please ignore if it wasn't punctuated well or any grammatical error. I have alot of work to do as I just wanted to correct you. Just focus on the message n ignore the grammatical error of the messenger.
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by royalamour(m): 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
wellmax:

Dude! Stop talking nonsense. I have families and friends who have not gotten a dime for the past 21 months.
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by AnaCheks(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
....................................CHANGE................................
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Strobe(m): 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Kogi state always in the news for the wrong reasons!
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by leo2020: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
this media resignation naa wash oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
yaqq:
he typed the hard copy he submitted! if u attentively read u wouldn't be saying he s dumb cos literally u the one dumb here! ewu
Abeg don't be a he-goat. Can't you correct xumbodi without insults? Only women behave like dat.
Oya tell me the reason for him typing the hard copy on Facebook with pictures of him removing the cloth? What is he tryna prove?
Is he the first to resign?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Ataegbiti: 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Abeg don't be a he-goat. Can't you correct xumbodi without insults? Only women behave like dat.
Oya tell me the reason for him typing the hard copy on Facebook with pictures of him removing the cloth? What is he tryna prove?
You are an unrepentant goat.! I was viewing this thread as a visitor too but I had to login cos of u.
May God put u in similar or even worse hardship the people of Kogi are in under Yaya Bello. Maybe then u ll have some sense.
As for the man Bello... Hmmm! May God judge between us. Ojo ki k'ajo wa kp'own
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by mayweather145: 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
wellmax:

From your English sef, I know say your papa hasn't really been paid. take heart chap.
u no say e get d kind hunger we go nack man u go dey type nonsense na grin
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Greenville990: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
vengertime:
he must be an arsenal fan.

Lol.....then we are in the same camp grin
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by GavelSlam: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
gbagyiza:

If things continue like this, it will soon enter federal civil service.Recently, i was in one federal government agency and i saw d staffs runing helter skelta n i asked what was going on, they said government has sent verifiers from abuja to come and conduct verification for all d staffs to fishout ghost worker n certificate forgerers...federal government is using this as an excuse to cut down it work force because it is begining to down on them that they dont have enough cash to sustain their staffs.

So you don't want the government to carry out verification?
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ataegbiti:

You are an unrepentant goat.! I was viewing this thread as a visitor too but I had to login cos of u.
May God put u in similar or even worse hardship the people of Kogi are in under Yaya Bello. Maybe then u ll have some sense.
As for the man Bello... Hmmm! May God judge between us. Ojo ki k'ajo wa kp'own
Dz guy is a very big fool o.
It's like you skipped school wen they wia teaching you English Comprehension.
You fool come and show me wia I wrote that non-payment of salaries is right.

What is the purpose of the public resignation like it'll change the governors mind about paying salaries.
And y will I find myself in that situation? Na me follow vote am. Oga grab sense.

If English comprehension is your problem abeg no carry am come my mentions.
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Ataegbiti: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

What is the purpose of the public resignation like it'll change the governors mind about paying salaries.
And y will I find myself in that situation? Na me follow vote am. Oga grab sense.

You are a GOAT. EWU
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Ataegbiti: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

You are a GOAT. EWU....
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ataegbiti:

You are a GOAT. EWU
Lol ofcos am the Greatest of All Time
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by ofuonyebi: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
most of this govs. did not prepare for the job like this kongi man...

he was just drafted to the seat when the winner died...what else can we say?
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by yaqq: 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

he is showing his displeasure with the government! u get? ewu
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
yaqq:
he is showing his displeasure with the government! u get? ewu
Get d hell outta my mentions b4 I slap dah small goatee komot ur jaw. Nigga who argue like females.
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by mrdipye(m): 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Greenville990:
Ten months and no pay........?

Your endurance level is next to none.

I bet you will be alright

I know people that are being owed since Feb 2015 and are still in service, the situation in kogi is second to none
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by mrdipye(m): 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
DanTrizy:
Is it not Kogi State that they said seven months salary arrears have been paid

paid to who?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano / How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria / I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.