Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary (30195 Views)

Student: I Can Earn over 200K As An Entry Level Civil Servant in Nigeria / Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by yemite200(m): 1:11am On Oct 31, 2017
Did Yahaya Bello even have d fear of God at all?
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 31, 2017
gbagyiza:

If things continue like this, it will soon enter federal civil service.Recently, i was in one federal government agency and i saw d staffs runing helter skelta n i asked what was going on, they said government has sent verifiers from abuja to come and conduct verification for all d staffs to fishout ghost worker n certificate forgerers...federal government is using this as an excuse to cut down it work force because it is begining to down on them that they dont have enough cash to sustain their staffs.
dats a serious one.. so no job security for govt side again sef??
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Greenville990: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2017
mrdipye:

I know people that are being owed since Feb 2015 and are still in service, the situation in kogi is second to none

I'm really curious here, what then is their motivation

Do they get side monies

Some form of kickbacks

Bribes

Please educate me, on how I will work for that long for free?
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by mrdipye(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
Greenville990:

I'm really curious here, what then is their motivation

Do they get side monies

Some form of kickbacks

Bribes

Please educate me, on how I will work for that long for free?

they ave no other choice than to come to office or they get sacked for not coming to work, yeye bellow sacked over 10, 000 staffs from kogi state university because there embarked on strike and he said that they (lecturers) willingly opt out of service.
kogi is in a great dilema

1 Like

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Gamesmart: 5:23am On Nov 03, 2017
scofieldsimba:
How much is even the salary?

These our useless politicians have finished us in this country..
We need to rise up against them..

Rise up?

Some of the idiots are still reminiscing about Jonathan. Others are hoping Atiku would be President.

Dem never finish us reach.
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Godwinb(m): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2017
To avoid considering suicide, Ambassador Tony Ogah has through his Peace Foundation decided to empower one of our senior peace advocates that resigned his appointment recently with Kogi State ministry of Environment, over unpaid 10 months' salary; Comrade Tenimu Tairu with a whooping sum of One million naira cash to ameliorate his ordeal. I, on behalf of the peace team wish to congratulate our Chief Press Secretary, and we pray for you to utilize the fund maximally. To my Peace Governor(Amb. Tony), may God continue to expand your territories and grant you unlimited prosperity so u can continue to raise more millionaires among the common men.

1 Share

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Godwinb(m): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2017
To avoid considering suicide, Ambassador Tony Ogah has through his Peace Foundation decided to empower one of our senior peace advocates that resigned his appointment recently with Kogi State ministry of Environment, over unpaid 10 months' salary; Comrade Tenimu Tairu with a whooping sum of One million naira cash to ameliorate his ordeal. I, on behalf of the peace team wish to congratulate our Chief Press Secretary, and we pray for you to utilize the fund maximally. To my Peace Governor(Amb. Tony), may God continue to expand your territories and grant you unlimited prosperity so u can continue to raise more millionaires among the common men.[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano / How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria / I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.