Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock (27968 Views)

Yahaya Bello In Bourdillon, Meets Tinubu (Photo) / Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) / Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by femo122: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
sad

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
FastShipping:

You've said nothing but the truth.

Buhari must go. The man is a disappointment. I remember how we fought for this hopeless man. The man is toxic. A con artist PMB is.
Buhari is President Charles Logan characteristic in 24 season 5.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by talk2percy(m): 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
If u like meet with the grand ancestors of ur party, u are failing woefully at the polling units come 2019.
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by lenghtinny(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
So the veil is gradually falling off the covered faces of sai baba 2015 apologists..

What do you expect when Jonathan is no longer there to be blamed for everything wrong with Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by bigfather(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Clerverly:

So We rather vote PDP or Atiku? angry angry angry

Must it be APC or PDP ?

Other political parties nor dey ?
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by bigfish3k: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
CoolAmbience:

Do your bit as much as you can but he is going to be returned. No other person ( in the current cohort of leaders) would have managed Nigeria through her most 'trying' time, as we have witnessed, like he's done(ing).

What are the genuine reasons why President Buhari should not be returned?

which trying time are u talking about. who brought about the trying time? is it not him with trial and error policies that killed industries, made people loose their jobs and got us into recession. do u remember how he went fighting those niger deltans that are feeding the whole nation against all advise? do u?. a futile war that he fought. if not for osinbajo that stabilized that when he was away
do u also remember that N50 is deducted from every deposit of N1000 and above into banks
he banned food items without making adequate provision for us, people started commiting suicide up and down
do u remember the delay in appointing ministers? and the haste in implementing TSA. do u know that nobody is giving account of recovered loots. do u know there is no fatherly posture from him to the nation? he is sectional

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by Newbiee: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
doctokwus:

The same way and reason i supported Buhari against Jonathan is applicable here and now for me:anyother person than Buhari.
If it comes down to a battle between him and Atiku in the polls,I would double print Atiku,if possible,without thinking twice.
If he uses state apparati to force out everyother prominent candidate,as I suspect he may do as the negative views and perception of him increases,I would rather not vote than live with another 4yrs nightmare of having contributed to foisting a disastrous Buhari as Nigeria's president again.
Get it clear:in 2019 for me,anyother person or thing than a Buhari is who I would be rooting for and I would do my own little bit to ensure Buhari leaves that Aso rock and returns to his cattle farm.He is that disastrous for me.

Your nightmare never start bro. 2019 is a done deal by God's grace.
Baba till 2023
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by Cajal(m): 11:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
TheKingdom:
Grant a public interview BABA, or townhall meeting so we know you are not Jubril from Sudan
how would that improve the economy
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by MikkieEl: 12:23am On Oct 31, 2017
Isoraiit
If he likes, let baba go to Bourdillion and meet Jagaban.
The handwriting on the wall is so clear... Fight on your own as its been the case apriori 2015 and reap the same result or you honourably go back to Daura.
Chikena
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by isalegan2: 2:56am On Oct 31, 2017
Clerverly:
They Should Show Oyegun The Way Out!

We Need Oshiomole To Handle The Party.

Oshiomole? The self-hating negro that abuses poor powerless widows, telling them to go and die! That Oshiomole? You people are not serious! I will hop on a plane and come to campaign against that sadist!
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by begge: 4:35am On Oct 31, 2017
jubril is evil.jubril is a illiterate. jubril is a terrorist. jubril is a sadist. jubril is the founder and master of corruption. if i hear change again 4 2019 thunder wey no get break go strike any one who say change or sai jubril
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by awuf2008: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2017
This meeting is belated so is of no use.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times / I Dumped Nyako For Atiku Because He Gave Me N500 Million- Adamawa Governor / Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.