Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Curbing Of Male And Female Child Sexual Abuse And Molestation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curbing Of Male And Female Child Sexual Abuse And Molestation (481 Views)

Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married / The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Curbing Of Male And Female Child Sexual Abuse And Molestation by Sierusvirus(m): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
I wish people should assist me to analyze and throw more light base on my observations of the wrong or right things to do.

We all know that from the ages of one to 10 years in the life of a Child means a lot, it's known as the Molding stage in their lives both Character wise, differentiating between the good and the bad and in this stage there are a lot of things we should put into consideration irrespective of the Gender because when ABUSE, in reality ,it affect both the male and female Gender notwithstanding that males pretend not to be affected.

I really want to emphasis based on taking the male and female child out to wee or pee and I will state two options , will say what I feel its right and would appreciate to hear or get your own individual opinion.

Let me start from the female side:
Pull down her pant and tell her bend to pee.
With this option nobody will touch her private part and making her know that nobody should not touch it. Its only meant for her.

Making her to stand up, adjusting her pant to one side by so doing touching her private part.
With this option, you are making her to know that her private part is not meant for her only and anybody can have access to it. I call this SEXUAL ABUSE AND MOLESTATION.

Best option I know its good:
No 1.

Going to the male child:
Pull down his trousers to knee level without touching and looking at his manhood , tell him to pee. By this act you have made him understand that nobody has right to touch his private part and if by chance any body does , he will surely alert you.
Unzip him and hold his manhood, making him see that anybody can access his manhood and its not a private part but rather public part. I call this SEXUAL ABUSE AND MOLESTATION.

Best option I know its good:
No1

I stand to be corrected, 99.9% of females prefer option No 2 for males but won’t allow such No 2 to be applied to the female Gender.

When the male or female child private part is being touched or accessed by another person or most time opposite sex, it has a negative effects on them psychologically most especially when you protect only the female and free the male, …his utterances will be “ NA TODAY WOMEN BEING SEE MY CASSAVA’ Childhood experience.

I have actually discussed with many single and married women about this and all have fallen victim of No 2 for a male child and said “THEY NEVER SAW IT THAT WAY BUT IN ACTUAL SENSE, THE MALE CHILD ARE ABUSED MORE BUT NO PROVE EVEN IF IT HAPPENS UNLIKE A FEMALE CHILD ( BLOOD FLOW) AND FINALLY THE LAW DOESN'T CHECK THE MALE CHILD….. The truth be said, I was highly disappointed with those girls ( no more women or ladies because I lost respect for them immediately) even though what they said is the truth but it shows you the level of male child abuse which are being neglected.

My question now to the house is, WHAT OPTION BOTH ON THE MAE AND FEMALE SIDE DO YOU THINK IS BEST TO IMPLEMENT AT THIS MOLDING STAGE OF THEIR LIVES TO AVOID SEXUAL ABUSE AND MOLESTATION.

Something has value only when you assign a value to it. I believe male and female child body protection against being abused should be on a high value not just assigning value to the female child.

“He who wants equity, should come with clean hands and he who seeks equity , should do equity"

(1) (Reply)

All Men Are Married Unless Proven To Be Unattached. / It's Pronounced Hay-nds Not Har-nds / Free Christmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.