Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married (90274 Views)

Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? / Twitter Trending Sansa And Tife Breakup Is A Lesson For All / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by muchroom(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2020
Sansa who accused Tife of abusing and raping her and also leaking her nude photos is now married. Tife had denied all the allegations, while also alleging Sansa had cheated on him and it was a whole war on Twitter while the exchange went on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o94llSQ0VI4

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by Charmingrascal(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2020
Apparently Sansa was truly cheating on Tife

199 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by deepwater(f): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
Meet the guy who was shagging her on the side the whole while....

I always advise my bros....never be a SIMP!!!

If that Pucpcy aint the same way u left it the last time....

Stop beating it............

Move On...................................................

Dont die for it.................................................................

You are being played all along...and u know it !

246 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by damosade(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hm
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by Shellsploit: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
Let them continue fighting the war on twitter.
Last last. Na ontop bed them go still settle

Me: thinking on how to remove my generator's thermostat for minimal fuel consumption.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by bazzyblings: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
cheesy
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by omocalabar(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
Who is the unfortunate guy?

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by Adedotguy: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
grin
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by Chatflick(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
You don min it

4 Likes

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
angry
Who cares? We move!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by Iyke1998(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hmm
A girl will flirt,accuse someone of rape etc,and she will still get married to a responsible man.
But a guy who is responsible,who was fasely accused of rape,will sometimes suffer the stigma until death.

This life no balance sef ooo

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by VillageBus(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
Where the nudes so I go know wetin I go talk.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by rawtouch: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
ok and so
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by earthboy: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Achievement. Congrats.
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by Akechukwuka: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mad people everywhere..��
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
The only Sansa i know is Sansa Stark in GOT!

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by TheRumiAfrica(f): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Fear women

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by TheMainMan: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
This matter enter nairaland.. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Men,you got to learn from these.
These is woman's dual mating strategy at it peak.
She f*cks the bad guy for pleasure,and is always on the look out for a man to secure her greatest desire ;
Commitment and provisioning.
No matter what you have done for her in the past,if she sees a better option to offer her her desire , she's going to dump your ass for that option.
That's the hypergamous nature of women.
And the most shocking reality here ?
The sacrifices you might have put in place to facilitate her reality remains void if you're not going to provide her her deepest desire in the nearest future.
No, it's not misogyny, it's reality.
Men,make peace with it.

To learn more on women nature follow these thread below;

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

Take care and have a wonderful day.

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by TangoPredict(f): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Sansa tife lo mi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by crackhaus: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Who be all these ones again?

Sansa Stark ko

7 Likes

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by otobasin2323(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
hmm
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by funmike83(f): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by DrayZee: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
Well...this is one reason why you shouldn’t spread your personal life on the internet.

She’s married now. She and her husband don’t need to see these kinds of things. But it’ll probably continue to be brought up a lot of times throughout their lives. I pray it doesn’t cause problems for them.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by heilige(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
Oh I see...
Re: Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married by Tundex911: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
Las Las we go dey alright

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / .... / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.