Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (59443 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Timileyin1234(m): 4:58am On Oct 31, 2017
But this ur laps go make man do it more nd more
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 31, 2017
see how she cover the thing, how do we investigate if we cant see exhibit, sha this is a matter for vaseline crew, tony is not an african name.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by free2ryhme: 5:32am On Oct 31, 2017
tunde1200:

And what of your dad is he not among?

Let me ask you dad about it
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Killurself: 5:59am On Oct 31, 2017
Why she dey touch the pekus, is it peppering her? Sorry
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by dangwarmai(m): 6:04am On Oct 31, 2017
Did he cum inside?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Ochinex(m): 6:09am On Oct 31, 2017
adahlee:
OMG English just died RIP English
As in eh, no be small thing

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Patokeikem: 6:12am On Oct 31, 2017
Don't Worry, My Dear, God Will Act On Your Behalf.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 6:15am On Oct 31, 2017
Today is the end of October
Today is the end of poverty
Today is the end of sorrows
Today is the end of rejection
Toady is the end of joblessness
Today is the end of bad things happening
to you May your prayers be answered as we
approach the month of November
From today. the blessing of the Lord which maketh rich
and adds no sorrow shall be upon you and your family...IJN AMEN
.......................................................................................................................
Bishop D.Oyedepo

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by cvtg(m): 6:17am On Oct 31, 2017
Pls specify where de rape tk place so DAT we all will nt be in darkness,NCOs is good to knw .
If is at de mans house,hotel or elsewhete
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 6:19am On Oct 31, 2017
We the village people is saying that our hands are not in this girl problems coz she wasn't in our list in our last meeting so disregard any reports or persons accusing us of this act.����

This could be her uncles but not us!!��

Signed __,secretary to the village people��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 6:19am On Oct 31, 2017
We should not be took quick to judge. How I wish we could hear from the man as well.

Check my Signature for I.T skills that can give you your dream job.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by solar97(m): 6:23am On Oct 31, 2017
RIP to ur toto
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by kogi2010: 6:27am On Oct 31, 2017
lrts hear mr Tony side of d story first, but sorry o his full name na why only tony because dere are many tony out der . n dont tell me that so called mr brought thugs to rape u just like dat

less I 4get how many of them enter d place
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Ahmiee(f): 6:30am On Oct 31, 2017
some of you are here condemning her. do you know her to confirm if she's actually saying the truth. in our society they treat cases of rape as a minor. people believe rape victims shouldn't come out to tell people what they went through. had the same experience felt devastated, didn't want anyone to know. told a friend cus i couldn't keep it to myself any longer,he told me to write about so people wouldn't fall victim, if she's saying the truth i pray she gets justice, cause if women are compelled to appear modest in the society. same should work for men.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 31, 2017
Too many people here ignorantly attacking the lady like they know or sure that she's lying. Nigerians have a culture of vvictimising women who claim to be assaulted. What this does is discourage actual rape victims from reporting and rapists go free.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 31, 2017
Ahmiee:
some of you are here condemning her. do you know her to confirm if she's actually saying the truth. in our society they treat cases of rape as a minor. people believe rape victims shouldn't come out to tell people what they went through. had the same experience felt devastated, didn't want anyone to know. told a friend cus i couldn't keep it to myself any longer,he told me to write about so people wouldn't fall victim, if she's saying the truth i pray she gets justice, cause if women are compelled to appear modest in the society. same should work for men.

Only sensible comment I've read here. People always find a way to blame and stigmatise the victims (who show incredible courage by reporting rape cases). Even the police handle cases like minor issues. So sad really.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Pat081: 6:40am On Oct 31, 2017
How do you want us to take know Tony We hv many of dem 4rm dat side now
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 31, 2017
cococandy:

And this is why many women who get raped don’t talk about it. Because of people like you

Thank you! You actually said this before I did

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Kay17: 6:45am On Oct 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
I believe there are some hidden truths in this one-sided story

When will ladies ever admit they actually had sex because they wanted it and stop blaming it on men for coercing them into it

Do you suggest that for every rape case the police gets, they should adopt your view that the women's stories are one sided and untrue?? And therefore do nothing about it in turn forcing the women to social media for justice?

When answering, consider if your mother was raped and she was subjected to this treatment.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by GoshenNLA(m): 6:47am On Oct 31, 2017
sad one but lets hear the man side of the story too

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Kay17: 6:47am On Oct 31, 2017
NOC1:
You've not stated how he raped you all I am seeing here is relationship gone sour.

Tactical blackmail to get the normal lady sympathetic Favour in sexual related cases.

Maybe she was taken the man for a fool, collecting goodies from him and keep on postponing pay back time. Every worker is hoping for his wages at the end of the day, people should know that there is nothing like free gift, for every gift a price is attached to it.

Invariably the wise men collect their "dues" in sex from women for the dinners cinemas and ice cream they buy for women right?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by ColeDrain(m): 7:04am On Oct 31, 2017
I don't know what to believe again.

God please I pray that the truth be made known, let the guilty one be punished.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Hushpupi(m): 7:08am On Oct 31, 2017
Sorry Dear
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Lihyunpark(m): 7:12am On Oct 31, 2017
free2ryhme:

men are scum angry angry angry angry

then your daddy must be a very BIG SCUMBAG angry
free2ryhme:

men are scum angry angry angry angry

then your daddy must be a very BIG SCUMBAG
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by crisisexpert321(m): 7:14am On Oct 31, 2017
Unless we hear the other party story. The story doesn't tally.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by nelcliff(m): 7:25am On Oct 31, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
So while the man was raping her ,wat was she doing? U no see bottle,knife,stone,even ordinary ceramic plate take rearrange him ugly face.

Are u talking from ur Anus. When A man of such high profile with police connection according to her report goes to work do u think the victim can do anything out of her own during such impeccable state of act.

My guy when u are gang rap, even if u be Mayweather u nor fit do shit until dem free u.. So feel her pain and don't act like u are just coming to Nigeria for the first time. This is naija land not Nairaland...
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2017
The time you dey chop he money ask for recharge card even rent house for you buy things in side you nor talk about that na after the guy don chop you with force you come cry out
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by djbussy(m): 7:32am On Oct 31, 2017
Abi him no pay?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2017
He just saw you and decided to rape ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by sixtusn: 7:41am On Oct 31, 2017
She has asked for help and not blame. It could happen to anyone. Take heart dear but I think you should talk to any welfare association or association that handles such issues definitely, he will be brought to book.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2017
cococandy:

I’m sure if someone was raped, they know the difference. you think people are stupid that they can’t tell when they have been raped or if they had consensual sex?
Let's try to see beyond our nose.. I'm not saying ladies don't get raped but taking to social media to give a detailed analysis of how the rape was carried out looks like a blackmail to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) / Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman / Trevboi Declared Wanted For Murder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.