Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv (1773 Views)

What Is The Politest Way To Tell Somebody That They're Bad In Cooking? / There's Nothing Wrong In Sharing Your Wife With Other Men / Guys Don't Be Fooled 80% Of NL Are Not Bad In Real Life- See Pix Nd Prove. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv by jaksmillioniar: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
I saw a blog by iamvirus and I knw he didnt make sence of talk matured wat ur business if a girl kip nauthy pix. der is notin bad in kiping or sharing wit d person u love it make a relationship stronger and dat not to cheat I date a girl dat is like long distant relationship we see once a month we love each but both in pains. one thing dat kill relationship is distant.were both mature we enjoy oursef just 1 in a month and dat not enough.to stop us from cheating oursef we spice it we share nauthy pix to oursef and we enjoy it. I sware I neva think to eva cheated on her or dat she cheat me it just make us become close. is bad dat dey now leak pix on internet so we share to oursef yet never put face doing this is for adult who are in love not kid so dont judge or u are a hippocrate. wen she snap de pix is for only her guy not u.
Re: Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv by Danelo(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv by AlexCk: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Instead of naughty pix, if u and ur spouse are in a long distance ish, just video call na, and show each other 'the goods' grin grin.

Shey una wan keep things 'spicy' nau

1 Like

Re: Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv by jaksmillioniar: 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
queensekxy amarabae trustyshoess sunshineg lsofdk frankraj ahcb shinarlaura ngozi123 attackgat jayceon biafrabushboy laveda refiner genea rosieluv falconey sinaj victornezzar rosalieene bibijay123 kinginvagina madgoat lastmumu amarabae myfantasies tossie101 decomaniaboss madridguy nnamdikanu tosyne2much lawlahdey
Re: Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv by dayowunmi(m): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Your grammar though
Re: Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv by jaksmillioniar: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
cococandy sexybbstar optional1 chumzypinky ikp120 makydebbie refiner ikombe subtlemee ayamconfidence skarlett ifakiland jodha kimbraa quivah mofeoluwadassah lewaluv misscongeniality cerowo rukkydelta hibiscus76 eyinjuege pweetyjuddy leprezident geekybabe iamj airforce1 divay22 lalas247 mhisbliss ryabcool
Re: Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv by Papiikush: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
AlexCk:
Instead of naughty pix, if u and ur spouse are in a long distance ish, just video call na, and show each other 'the goods' grin grin.

Shey una wan keep things 'spicy' nau
Video calls?

I hope you know you are in the 21st century where phones have "Screen record"
Re: Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv by madgoat(m): 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
queensekxy amarabae trustyshoess sunshineg lsofdk frankraj ahcb shinarlaura ngozi123 attackgat jayceon biafrabushboy laveda refiner genea rosieluv falconey sinaj victornezzar rosalieene bibijay123 kinginvagina madgoat lastmumu amarabae myfantasies tossie101 decomaniaboss madridguy nnamdikanu tosyne2much lawlahdey

grin grin who wants my naughty pix?
Re: Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
Its wrong in all levels.
Re: Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv by AlexCk: 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Papiikush:

Video calls?

I hope you know you are in the 21st century where phones have "Screen record"

Well, that's why i used the word 'spouse', not just with any person, but well, all na still being discreet sha, but i wouldn't advice it though
Re: Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nice blog
Re: Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv by Stevengerd(m): 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
Op just deh yarn dust

1 Like

Re: Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv by crunchyDope(m): 12:03am On Oct 31, 2017
@Op did u translate dat sh!t from Turkish to English?
Re: Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv by Fadiga24(m): 12:16am On Oct 31, 2017
crunchyDope:
@Op did u translate dat sh!t from Turkish to English?

Dude its too early to be savage.

1 Like

Re: Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:52am On Oct 31, 2017
Stevengerd:
Op just deh yarn dust
I agree with you on dis
Re: Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2017
True, I love nudes, send me yours op I love you
Re: Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv by jaksmillioniar: 8:28am On Nov 01, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
True, I love nudes, send me yours op I love you
hahaha am on ban since am a guy meet makydebbie for dat hahaha
Re: Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
hahaha am on ban since am a guy meet makydebbie for dat hahaha
Lool I like your blog
Re: Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv by pop50(m): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2017
Orisirisi...wait till both of you fight or have a strong disagreement then you will learn wisdom..all this folks leaking nudes everywhere were once in love o, circumstances just changed and in a bid to hurt their once cherised lover they punished them by sharing their nudes...just dont come here feeling suicidal and crying like a little baby wen the tides change..learn wisdom now o...

1 Like

Re: Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv by TEAMvido(m): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2017
pop50:
Orisirisi...wait till both of you fight or have a strong disagreement then you will learn wisdom..all this folks leaking nudes everywhere were once in love o, circumstances just changed and in a bid to hurt their once cherised lover they punished them by sharing their nudes...just dont come here feeling suicidal and crying like a little baby wen the tides change..learn wisdom now o...
na true say you get sense small ...
nice one.
Re: Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv by jaksmillioniar: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2017
pop50:
see am a matured guy over 30 so u cant teach me sence am in this game a long time 2go rooms and internet to be careful we share dat but av neva ever put my face in my pix even some girl are stipid to share wit dia face but I never leak it I delete it a good and matured girl will send without her face. I see a lot on internet and watch dia video and dose girls made a big mistake

(1) (Reply)

Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship / Nigerian Couples Tied Together During Church Wedding / 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.