Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (89504 Views)

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert / China: Woman Who Doesn't Like Drinking Water Found With 7,750 Gallbladder Stones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 01, 2017
Benita27:
The pussy has its natural smell due to the secretion it does but I make sure I don't perceive any fowl smell on me. Don't know what she means by "let your pussy smell".

smiley
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Tedassie(m): 7:02am On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
It's the way God blessed me, he used strawberries for me. tongue
u af turn to airfreshner,abi
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 01, 2017
MicNz:
That's how my friend wanted to sleep with one gal in campus... Lolx... The moment she opened that place... He said the greatest mistake he made was to finger it. cheesy cheesy

His finger smelt for so long that he couldn't shake people nor eat even after washing with antiseptic... grin

Choi. Yuck.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2017
End time doctor.

I saw the article on daily mail.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by makydebbie(f): 7:08am On Nov 01, 2017
Tedassie:

u af turn to airfreshner,abi
Yelz oo. tongue
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Magnifico2000: 7:10am On Nov 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
Every lady who come across this thread will claim to have an odorless Virgina. Who are those with smelly something undecided

I wonder o.. there was a certain time i wanted to go down low and try to eat first for the first time. The kind of odour that oozed through my nose ehn... i just stayed back and since then i havent tried it. I tot it is a general odour.

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Tedassie(m): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Yelz oo. tongue
I think i could use an 'airfreshner' in my living room...now make yasef useful cheesy

*runs away*
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by makydebbie(f): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2017
Tedassie:

I think i could use an 'airfreshner' in my living room...now make yasef useful cheesy

*runs away*
*Runs away*
grin
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 01, 2017
greypencils:
The vagina of a fresh girl that aint have sex before smells like pringles and eggs

True. Girls dt are not sexually active and have their bath normally morning and night dont have stinky vaginas. Its d loose girls u shld be worried about. Walking infections.

2 Likes

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by condomuser: 7:15am On Nov 01, 2017
Even from their underwear you will know their toto has decayed, there is a permanent brownish stain in the middle of such girls underwear, investigate d toto of such girls and thank me later

moshino:

You should also change your underwear at least 3 times in a day, you're in a tropical, humid climate. Also bathe 2wice/day minimum.

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:20am On Nov 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:
the only time a vagina smells is when you have an infection and when you don't take proper care of your vagina..at least wash thoroughly with warm water ..2 times a day.

shatap u know nothing at all. did you even read the post? or u are suddenly a gynaecologist? can't u sit your ass down for one sec and learn?
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:21am On Nov 01, 2017
taaaaah what sort of medic is this woman. am wondering which medical school she graduated from. sincerely i cant stand a smelling kitten

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Tedassie(m): 7:21am On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
*Runs away*
grin
hey wait!

On what platform would you love to be delivered,is it Jumia or Konga,Redstar Express or DHL? grin
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by enigmaticlion: 7:22am On Nov 01, 2017
darkmarky:
Ok so what is the natural smell of vagina...?,
the natural odour is like locust beans in its natural state.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Ogbenimax(m): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Smell is smell, but not all smells are smells. There is a huge difference between aroma and odour but they are both 'smells'. grin
u are a BOOKER....... iwe ni e grin grin grin
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by enigmaticlion: 7:25am On Nov 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:
the only time a vagina smells is when you have an infection and when you don't take proper care of your vagina..at least wash thoroughly with warm water ..2 times a day.

can you show me how to wash it personally with warm water?
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by deebrain(m): 7:29am On Nov 01, 2017
That a health expert is talking like this, is straight up alarming.

Ladies please, so even your personal health now has become feminist battle.

VIGINA SMELLS ODDLY (that rotten fish thing) WHEN THERE IS AN INFECTION.

These are tips they gave us as kids that when you want to bath, also wash carefully your anus hole (for guys) and your Virgina hole for girls.

Many girls are guilty of not doing these and are not even used to it as they grow.

And see Staph infections going everywhere!!!!!

Come, make una behave O.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by congorasta: 7:31am On Nov 01, 2017
darkmarky:

stock fish
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by anigbajumo(m): 7:34am On Nov 01, 2017
Flashh:
Once I politely tell her to keep that place clean, and she don't take good proper care of her Vj after then; I call it quit.

I can't stand a stench vagina.

As in person can vommit,if u cum try it with doggy style na heaven person go Land......
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Tedassie(m): 7:35am On Nov 01, 2017
riyanxeally:
uve heard it frm d horses mouth its gonna smell its like an engine not a perfume factory plus its hidden u can only reduce d scent...there are so many things nature does u shldnt question d bacteria there d ph lvl n all...solution most times is not wearing lotta things n giving d thang air to breathe like men....eww I hate sucking...
we don hear
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by makydebbie(f): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2017
Tedassie:

hey wait!

On what platform would you love to be delivered,is it Jumia or Konga,Redstar Express or DHL? grin
So I'm now a commodity abi? sad
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Henitan24(f): 7:39am On Nov 01, 2017
moshino:

You should also change your underwear at least 3 times in a day, you're in a tropical, humid climate. Also bathe 2wice/day minimum.

Change underwear thrice in a day when am not working in a fabric/pant producing company that I may be stealing their pants abi wetin.. my pussy is so clean to the extent that I can put on a pant for three days without a stain or an abnormal smell.wink [color=#990000][quote author=moshino post=61959305]
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by anigbajumo(m): 7:44am On Nov 01, 2017
gemini35:
most men like it that way,and they put their mouth their doing the needful,

Oga,only a fool can lick smelling VJ...The thing smells like rotten egg but I fink is common to those ladies with big nyansh.

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Icaretoo: 7:50am On Nov 01, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Some.peoole own do smell when they passing by, is that also natural?

fear God o
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 01, 2017
Healthy Vaginas Dont Smell. Smell Is A Sign Of Std

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by daveson2020(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Smell is smell, but not all smells are smells. There is a huge difference between aroma and odour but they are both 'smells'. grin
Ghamm grin grin grin
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by 1metre: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2017
this na the kin trend pple dey like, na here u go see monker wey dey upside down. Some people no go go work today.

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by powerblaze(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2017
darkmarky:

Soured ogi
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2017
Chai! I hate that smell down there. I once dated a girl that smells down there like a rotten fish. Anytime she comes around uninformed, I would just feel like 'God damnt! I need n 'airfreshener'.... don't know why this place smells like a rotten fish'

2 Likes

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 01, 2017
Henitan24:

Change underwear thrice in a day when am not working in a fabric/pant producing company that I may be stealing their pants abi wetin.. my pussy is so clean to the extent that I can put on a pant for three days without a stain or an abnormal smell.wink [color=#990000]
Jesus! grin
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2017
The vagina has a distinct smell just like sperm, but when the smell becomes irritating to the nose and unbearable to withstand then there is a problem, I know alot of guys will use this as an excuse not to give head, angry
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2017
darkmarky:

It is completely normal for your vagina to have a slight odor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque / Ekiti Slay Queens Turn Flooded Area Into Swimming Pool During Rainfall. Photos / Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.