Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,281 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (89312 Views)

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert / China: Woman Who Doesn't Like Drinking Water Found With 7,750 Gallbladder Stones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2017
QueenSekxy:
I prefer warm water though.
hmm
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2017
Adaumunocha:
tongue
come and tell us if she is right
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2017
Henitan24:
My vagina doesn't need to be cleaned up. It smells good already. Don't try to decorate. Don't believe him when he tells you it smells like rose petals when it's supposed to smell like pussy. Washing it thrice in a day with clean water is enough to give it its natural smell. cheesy cheesy
three times in a day u have time oo
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:18am On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't know sha, mine smells like strawberry iceclim. cheesy
can i taste to confirm
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by ada9ja(f): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2017
my man even love it when it smells

check my signature
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Ambitionsway: 11:20am On Oct 31, 2017
QueenSekxy:
And whites do smell also,,these Nigerian guys insulting 9ja babes about their vagina smell can also see for themselves undecided

mtchew

hmmm but sometimes i wonder how guys manage to suck some ladies pussy..
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Ay04z(m): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2017
Add some water with a lime and use it to rinse am early in d morning before bath . D smell is heaven. Thank me later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by tycoon3(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2017
It has been stated that ur viginal must smell so let ur esteem be high even with that smelling pussy

All Bea pussy smells cool cool

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by dollytino4real(f): 11:55am On Oct 31, 2017
SmellingAnus:
explain dear.... and y?
dis babalawo
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by SmellingAnus(m): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2017
dollytino4real:
dis babalawo
haba... No be me narrate the story na.... So wetin I come talk wey fear you grin
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by ebonflexy(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2017
Feminist trash.
They need to keep those fish market fumes to themselves undecided

3 Likes

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Adaumunocha(f): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
come and tell us if she is right
Tell ur gf to insert garlic in there if it smells awfully
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by sirvictor21(m): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] am actually enjoying myself here cool
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Modelqwen(f): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
shocked

I think she's talking about the

YUMMY tongue smell

Anything apart from that dirtiness or infection.

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Kondomatic(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't know sha, mine smells like strawberry iceclim. cheesy
Your nose dey between your legs?

4 Likes

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by mhisterdreezy(m): 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Tell ur gf to insert garlic in there if it smells awfully
u are actually my gf so it smells that bad pele
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
Yes, similar to smell of onions. Anything other than that is an odour.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Critiker: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
It is simple. Everybody knows how vagina smells naturally. If it goes beyond that, the girl should go for a test. It is infection that make Vagina smells. even if a girl did not take her bathe for 2 days, and, she does not have infection, the vagina will still not smell bad.

# Ladies, iif your man tells you he is perceiving odor from you, do not take personal. dont be angry and, dont be annoyed at him. It takes maturity to discuss issue of that kinf. instead, go for test i repeat. na ifection they make vagina smell

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Henitan24:
My vagina doesn't need to be cleaned up. It smells good already. Don't try to decorate. Don't believe him when he tells you it smells like rose petals when it's supposed to smell like pussy. Washing it thrice in a day with clean water is enough to give it its natural smell. cheesy cheesy
gbam! Your kind is wifeable wink

4 Likes

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Fashx007: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
Some smell will just make ur long John Short John with immediate effect.
Samsimple:
Smell pass smell oohh... Some smell from vagina can choke you

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Critiker: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
the most common cause of vagina bad odor is "Bacterial vaginosis" ladies take note of this. the infection is usually mild as, its not something serious. just buy MYCOTEN to clear it. Staphylococcus and gonorrhea dont normally cause vagina odor. na this Bacterial vaginosis and it does not take up to N1,200 to buy mycote, pls go clear your sef. Smelling vagina dey pursue me from a girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by ReorxTohGan(m): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenSekxy:
the only time a vagina smells is when you have an infection and when you don't take proper care of your vagina..at least wash thoroughly with warm water ..2 times a day.

oh ga o!!!...una don turn vagina to ponmo!

3 Likes

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Enoma222(m): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
yoruba girls vagina we make you cry for help i refuse to give am head to those people lolz.....yoruba girls vagina we make you cry for help i refuse to give am head to those people lolz.....yoruba girls vagina we make you cry for help i refuse to give am head to those people lolz.....

4 Likes

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by otemeh01(m): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
Enoma222:
yoruba girls vagina we make you cry for help i refuse to give am head to those people lolz.....yoruba girls vagina we make you cry for help i refuse to give am head to those people lolz.....yoruba girls vagina we make you cry for help i refuse to give am head to those people lolz.....
Your Own don dey too much, oya come dey go hazz

2 Likes

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Adaumunocha(f): 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
u are actually my gf so it smells that bad pele
Touché

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by drewxx88(m): 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Maybe some don't know that it is smelling. grin
But ladies have a sense of smell that is 2- 4 times stronger than that of men, its got to be a lack of personal hygiene.

2 Likes

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
hopsydboi:
Did she just pronounce the freedom for Yoruba girls to stink!!!!!!! shocked shocked grin

I swear. The way some Nigerian girls stink down there is scary

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by shinarlaura(f): 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Maybe some don't know that it is smelling. grin

How can they not know that their varginal is smelling grin.. terrible

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by shinarlaura(f): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ay04z:
Add some water with a lime and use it to rinse am early in d morning before bath . D smell is heaven. Thank me later.

That's exactly how i clean mine.. i do it once or twice in a week wink

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by ebonflexy(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
shinarlaura:

How can they not know that their varginal is smelling grin.. terrible

All they have to do is sit down and they should perceive the waft. undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
shinarlaura:

That's exactly how i clean mine.. i do it once or twice in a week wink

Hmmmmmmm. That means your pussy will be smelling nice. Me likey cool
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by shinarlaura(f): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
ebonflexy:

All they have to do is sit down and they should perceive the waft. undecided

Yeah.. that's why i think a girl will actually know when she smells bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque / Ekiti Slay Queens Turn Flooded Area Into Swimming Pool During Rainfall. Photos / Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.