Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (89318 Views)

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert / China: Woman Who Doesn't Like Drinking Water Found With 7,750 Gallbladder Stones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by YelloweWest: 1:10am On Nov 01, 2017
lenghtinny:

Na inferiority complex dey worry you angry... Majority of these Nigerian guys deals with Nigerian babes, not white babes.
The stupid doctor has done enough damage trying to make it look like a sexist issue and here you are trying to bring race into the picture with this needless comment...
But what the doctor said is correct.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:

yeah..it has odour..
depends on which odour just like preek.

Unlike the V the D shouldn't smell , any guy who has a smelling D is probably dirty
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Jumian: 1:11am On Nov 01, 2017
Hmmm really
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by YelloweWest: 1:15am On Nov 01, 2017
TRADELYN:
You are right to an extent...you don't need warm water Ooo!
A mild soap with normal bathing water is OK.

No soap needed for vigina
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by YelloweWest: 1:18am On Nov 01, 2017
Henitan24:
My vagina doesn't need to be cleaned up. It smells good already. Don't try to decorate. Don't believe him when he tells you it smells like rose petals when it's supposed to smell like pussy. Washing it thrice in a day with clean water is enough to give it its natural smell. cheesy cheesy
Well said.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by symmetric: 1:19am On Nov 01, 2017
Raw & Unrefined Shea-Butter & Coconut Oil: 08139458588

100% Pure and Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER & COCONUT OIL from Northern Ghana

BENEFITS
- Smooth Skin
- Healthy Hairs
- Relief from Cold and Catarrh
- Heals Blemishes and Wrinkles
- Natural Cure for Baby Rash
- Natural Cure for Pimples & Eczema
- Removes Stretch Marks

To buy;
08139458588, 08053408939.

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by lenghtinny(m): 1:25am On Nov 01, 2017
YelloweWest:

But what the doctor said is correct.
Yes, but then she could have made her point without roping men into the picture... We ain't responsible for the good or bad smell.
That was so unnecessary angry

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by YelloweWest: 1:29am On Nov 01, 2017
lenghtinny:
Yes, but then she could have made her point without roping men into the picture... We ain't responsible for the good or bad smell.
That was so unnecessary angry

She said her bf complained about her viginas natural scent then she rightfully dumped him.
What's wrong with that?

Should she have altered her vigina PH balance puting herself at risk of serious infection because of him?

She as a professional in the field of all things vigina is just advising women generally. I don't see any reason why guys should pick offence.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by nathanccr(m): 1:29am On Nov 01, 2017
I can't shout oooo because smell is different from smell oooo
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by YelloweWest: 1:31am On Nov 01, 2017
symmetric:
Raw & Unrefined Shea-Butter & Coconut Oil: 08139458588

100% Pure and Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER & COCONUT OIL from Northern Ghana

BENEFITS
- Smooth Skin
- Healthy Hairs
- Relief from Cold and Catarrh
- Heals Blemishes and Wrinkles
- Natural Cure for Baby Rash
- Natural Cure for Pimples & Eczema
- Removes Stretch Marks

To buy;
08139458588, 08053408939.
how much for coconut oil? Is it edible? Can u deliver to PH?
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by olumohkz(m): 1:49am On Nov 01, 2017
If it smells good the only reason for a man to clean up will be for the dripping milk and not because of
a Hydrogen Sulphide smell of rotten eggs.
IamPatriotic:
Dirty gynecologist, I'm sure she hasn't come in contact with a virgina that truly smells, that's why she's encouraging dirty ability.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by MENTORCH(m): 1:55am On Nov 01, 2017
Lol
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 01, 2017
naijaboiy:

Who ever told you we didn’t know white girls vagina can also smell? Do you think they had a special kind of püssy that prevents them from having odors? Lol.

I think the issue of the insults is because some of you girls don’t actually take care of yourself as you should and you have a man. You don’t expect him to ignore it as if it’s nothing.

When he tries to tell you about it some of you go up angrily in defense making scathing remarks and all that. I don’t know what this gynecologist is insinuating, she has succeeded in making it look like a sexist issue.

Everything is not about feminism.
I don't think It's about taking care of themselves. Girls keep their body clean much better than boys. I think the issue is the vagina needs a more intense and special constant care that can be difficult to keep up with. If boys actually have vaginas coupled with their poor hygiene habits like wearing one boxers for one week most guys will be sticking to high heavens.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by toprealman: 2:07am On Nov 01, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Smell is smell, but not all smells are smells. There is a huge difference between aroma and odour but they are both 'smells'. grin
Flagrance kwanu?
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Caseless: 2:09am On Nov 01, 2017
Confused woman. She's abusive too. In one fold, she's telling them to dump US for complaining. In another, she's telling us there are "abnormal smell". What should we do about this?
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 01, 2017
Laveda:

I wonder why any girl should even leave her vagina to smell.

Smh
They don't notice it. Yours can smell and you won't know unless someone tells you.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by agarawu23(m): 2:15am On Nov 01, 2017
Hian, is that so?
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by tosyne2much(m): 2:19am On Nov 01, 2017
naijaboiy:

Who ever told you we didn’t know white girls vagina can also smell? Do you think they had a special kind of püssy that prevents them from having odors? Lol.

I think the issue of the insults is because some of you girls don’t actually take care of yourself as you should and you have a man. You don’t expect him to ignore it as if it’s nothing.

When he tries to tell you about it some of you go up angrily in defense making scathing remarks and all that. I don’t know what this gynecologist is you insinuating, she has succeeded in making it look like a sexist issue.

Everything is not about feminism.
Gbaaaaam! You nailed it man.

I think the issue here is that many ladies have this offensive vagina odour but will never admit it unless their lovers can take the courage to tell them.

And you know when you try to make them understand that the vagina needs a more intense and special constant care in order to prevent it against this offensive odour, they go up angrily in defense making you realize that you they are not babies and that you are not to tell them how to take care of their body.

Meaning, your opinion is trash and that you should keep shut undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by SojiCash(m): 2:20am On Nov 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
Every lady who come across this thread will claim to have an odorless Virgina. Who are those with smelly something undecided

Waiting for you answer
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 01, 2017
Explorers:
Dr Jen Gunter has spoken out about men demanding or expecting their partner's vagina to have an artificial smell.

The Canadian gynecologist revealed she once dumped a boyfriend for complaining about the smell of her genitals.

Dr Gunter has urged women not to feel ashamed and feel they have to resort to buying harmful products that create artificial odours.

She says they upset the vagina's natural pH balance and leave you at a greater risk of infections like gonorrhoea and even HIV.

She's had a strong opinion on the recent trends for women cleaning their vaginas with cucumbers and Vicks' Vaporub.

She wrote: 'I once dated a guy who insinuated my vagina did not smell right.

For example, he thought my hair would be better if it were straight.

Sadly I took the bait, it wasn't.

'He thought I would look better if I dressed a certain way. Again I took the bait. I just felt worse.'

When it came around to telling me how my vagina could be better it finally clicked that this is a form of control that men often use.'

Fortunately I am an appropriately confident vagina expert and I dumped his sorry ass.

Dr Gunter went on to urge women to not fall into the same trap.

She said: 'If you think you have a medical condition, see a doctor.

If your partner insinuates that an artificial smell is preferable to the smell of a normal vagina they are the one who has an issue.'

Telling women how they can be better is a classic way of tapping into body image issues and honestly in my personal opinion it is a form of abuse.

Dr Gunter has previously stressed that women should be aware that douches are unnecessary and even dangerous as our intimate areas are designed to clean themselves.

She once tweeted: 'A vagina takes care of itself. Like a self cleaning oven.

However, it states that 'a strong vaginal odor for instance, a "fishy" smell might be abnormal and could indicate a problem.'

WHEN SHOULD I SEE A DOCTOR OVER YOUR VAGINAL ODOR?

It is completely normal for your vagina to have a slight odor.

Abnormal vaginal odor that happens because of infection or another problem is usually associated with other vaginal signs and symptoms such as itching, burning, irritation or discharge.

Common causes of abnormal vaginal odor include:

*.Bacterial vaginosis, this is an overgrowth of normally occurring vaginal bacteria and the most common vaginal infection that causes a vaginal odor.

*.Poor hygiene

*.A retained or forgotten tampon left in place for several days

*.Trichomoniasis, a sexually transmitted infection also can lead to vaginal odor.

Chlamydia and gonorrhea infections usually don't cause vaginal odors. Neither do yeast infections.

Less commonly, abnormal vaginal odor may result from:

*.Rectovaginal fistula (an abnormal opening between the rectum and vagina that allows feces to leak into the vagina)

*.Cervical cancer

*.Vaginal cancer

If you're concerned about an abnormal or persistent vaginal odor, see your doctor for a vaginal exam especially if you have other signs and symptoms such as itching, burning, irritation or discharge.

In the meantime, to minimize vaginal odor:

1.Wash your external genital area: During regular baths or showers, use a very small amount of mild, unscented soap and lots of water.

2.Avoid douching: All healthy vaginas contain bacteria and yeast.

The normal acidity of your vagina keeps bacteria and yeast in check.

But douching can actually upset this delicate balance.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5031657/Vaginas-smell-Women-urged-DUMP-men-complain.html
how person go fit give her mouth action if down below they smell? abeg doctor this one no follow.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by moshino(m): 2:58am On Nov 01, 2017
Henitan24:
My vagina doesn't need to be cleaned up. It smells good already. Don't try to decorate. Don't believe him when he tells you it smells like rose petals when it's supposed to smell like pussy. Washing it thrice in a day with clean water is enough to give it its natural smell. cheesy cheesy

You should also change your underwear at least 3 times in a day, you're in a tropical, humid climate. Also bathe 2wice/day minimum.

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Alwaystruth: 3:00am On Nov 01, 2017
Well, some Vagina smells are very natural but most especially among Nigerian girls are unnatural and not necessarily because of dirtiness or something like that but most times because of stressing the Vagina. Imagine for example, your gf on a date took shower ,added all the makeups and covered the Vagina with panties- underwear, short tight, plus jean trousers and walked 20 minutes from her house to bus stop and when she arrives around your area,she walks another 10 minutes from bus stop to your home and the poor girl may arrive and you don't have light. So, tell me how her V won't have some smells because of the stress?.. May be this woman doesn't know the stress Nigeria girls go through everyday, most people sleep without even fan for ventilation , no a/c, no good and breezy environment ,restroom may be shared with general public living in same compound and sometimes no standard meals, no good bed. So, Miss V must smell unnaturally if in such stressful conditions.

2 Likes

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Skmoda360(m): 3:11am On Nov 01, 2017
darkmarky:
Ok so what is the natural smell of vagina...?,
vaginosmellos grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Skmoda360(m): 3:20am On Nov 01, 2017
Henitan24:
hmmmmmm!!!!! madam, can i sign up?
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 01, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Yimu, peeps like you eat it like you drinking orange... tongue tongue
Chisos.........
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by condomuser: 3:27am On Nov 01, 2017
There is a girl i fingered sometime ago, after that enconter, i washed my hands thoroughly but the stench from her pussy smelt on those particular fingers for 3 days (DOCTORS, IS THAT NORMAL) ?

I must say her pussy stinks but she doesn't do anything about it. I have tasted many pussies and i can tell a stinking pussy the moment i insert my usb in her CPU. Most of these girls that spend too much time making up are the one with odorferocious contents, average looking girls has a normal smelling pussy. To make it worse, those with pussy odour do iyanga pass others.

I respect girls who knows how to keep their pussy fresh, pussy hygiene is not expensive so there is no excuse, it only requires lots of water n non-perfumed soap.

2 Likes

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by mokt(m): 3:42am On Nov 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I prefer warm water though.

So you always have to boil water to wash ur punanny?
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Alwaysking: 3:43am On Nov 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:
And whites do smell also,,these Nigerian guys insulting 9ja babes about their vagina smell can also see for themselves undecided

mtchew
Do u wash your pvssy daily
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Alwaysking: 3:48am On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't know sha, mine smells like strawberry iceclim. cheesy
hmmmm
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Owulufelix147(m): 4:33am On Nov 01, 2017
Omg!!! � such savagery lol...
Adaumunocha:
Yimu, peeps like you eat it like you drinking orange... tongue tongue
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Mayflowa(m): 4:39am On Nov 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:
And whites do smell also,,these Nigerian guys insulting 9ja babes about their vagina smell can also see for themselves undecided

mtchew

Are they not humans? There are more complains with white over black when it comes to dat. So you know
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Olulinks(m): 4:42am On Nov 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:
I prefer warm water though.
You will boil it up one day. This one you're insisting on boiled water.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque / Ekiti Slay Queens Turn Flooded Area Into Swimming Pool During Rainfall. Photos / Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.