Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” (16345 Views)

Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives / My Beef With Jehovah's Witnesses Part Two / My Beef With Jehovah's Witnesses Part One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by thunderbabs: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Lol very loud. Hey OtemSapien will welcome a chat with you after he is done celebrating his Nairaland award.

Otemsapien? Is he human, a robot, an alien, an ipob, an Afonja, or one of the kolos dt escaped frm the mental institute.....and what Nairaland award is dt?

What category is he nominated for?
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by OtemSapien: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
thunderbabs:

Otemsapien? Is he human, a robot, an alien, an ipob, an Afonja, or one of the kolos dt escaped frm the mental institute.....and what Nairaland award is dt?

What category is he nominated for?
He is the saviour of the world from gullibility, mind slavery and poverty of the spirit.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by thunderbabs: 5:05am On Nov 01, 2017
OtemSapien:
He is the saviour of the world from gullibility, mind slavery and poverty of the spirit.

Oya na....Otemsapien don show himself.....you welcome. Hope you dont intend to engage me in the media war here sha......Coz me like MK4 and more importantly, the Fatality, Brutality part....Pick one grin

I no fight ooo.....Will be watchin u henceforth shocked
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by OtemSapien: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2017
thunderbabs:

Oya na....Otemsapien don show himself.....you welcome. Hope you dont intend to engage me in the media war here sha......Coz me like MK4 and more importantly, the Fatality, Brutality part....Pick one grin

I no fight ooo.....Will be watchin u henceforth shocked
I am not here to challenge or fight people. I am here to help the sheeple and goats lose their religion and see God inside of them rather than seeing him as a SKY baba.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:09am On Nov 01, 2017
I ve alws known that all the so called 'men of gods', without any exceptions, re thieves.

imagine Adebayo posting a picture full of dollars on fb then making mundane promises to his followers.

Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by donnie(m): 7:26am On Nov 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:
in your mental state, it most certainly sounds like Hypnosis. Are you hearing voices ?

grin
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by thunderbabs: 7:58am On Nov 01, 2017
OtemSapien:
I am not here to challenge or fight people. I am here to help the sheeple and goats lose their religion and see God inside of them rather than seeing him as a SKY baba.

Hmmmm........ cool
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by Kojochyke(m): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Can you indulge me for a short while, I will answer any query you may have. Look around you, do you see us celebrating the extraordinary success of OtemSapien as the winner of Nairalands Award of the Month for breaking the record for the shortest time to FRONTPAGE. We are all in celebratory mode now. The debate can restart after the last cake is eaten and the last drop has been sucked from the bottle.
No...I wont indulge u. Not for a millisecond. Am not a pastor arse licker who doesnt wana think so long as a pastor is concerned.
D man gives money n other gifts on television so that ur likes can praise n even die for him..But do u know that scripturally, if u give sumone a help or alm with ur right hand,ur other hand shouldn't know abt it? So Y all d promo or show biz?
Dat man knows wat he is doing, n d biznes dey favour am.
Fake prophecies...EG USA election result.
Sometymes prophecies get broadcasted after calamities have happened, so that it will look like he saw something before. Emmanuel TV has good editors, d background crowd will look real.
I can never indulge u biko..

just stop kiss assing pastors, n worship God in truth n spirit.
THANKS N GOD BLESS U AS U REPENT TO WORSHIP HIM.
AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2017
Kojochyke:

I follow God, I worship him, not any private jet flying angels or entertaining hypnotic wayo men!
u should follow God too, instead of TB.

Kojochyke, how can I help you ? You suddenly appear on my mention from nowhere. This is shocking !
Someone told me that Kojochyke is your alternate moniker, your other moniker is KODEOJO. Therefore I dont know who I am talking to.

I see your god has made you afraid of flying in a jet or relaxing at an entertaining Hpnotists show. I am sorry but I can never folow your god. I will rather state publicly that I will always follow the God of TB Joshua.

Tell us, while you you are here, is it the moniker Kojochyke or Kodeojo that cant accept that Buhari only presented an Affidavit of his education to INEC ?

An esteemed Nairalander Wirlwind7 is know to have been at the bitter end of your cheap conspiracy theories. Your conspiracy theories about a True disciple of Jesus Christ, Prophet TB Joshua is worn out and dying. Get a real life. Politics will suit you.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 11:27am On Nov 01, 2017
Kojochyke:
No...I wont indulge u. Not for a millisecond. Am not a pastor arse licker who doesnt wana think so long as a pastor is concerned.
D man gives money n other gifts on television so that ur likes can praise n even die for him..But do u know that scripturally, if u give sumone a help or alm with ur right hand,ur other hand shouldn't know abt it? So Y all d promo or show biz?
Dat man knows wat he is doing, n d biznes dey favour am.

Please calm down, Kojochyke or Kodeojo whatever your real moniker is, you are derailing the honorable OtemSapien's topic. Even though you attacked me like a Ninja that appeared out of the dark data shadows, I sent respectful data back to you pleading with you to give me one minute to finish the celebrations of OtemSapien's historic win on Nairaland. But from what I hear you are a disrespectful coward whenever you find anyone defending the kind, humble, gentle servant of Jesus Christ, Prophet TB Joshua.

If you want to crash the party, you will be evicted ! Rather have a sensible chat with OtemSapien to show rare respect for landing on his topic.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2017
Kojochyke:

AMEN!

You remind me of our fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye who was teaching others on Nairaland to have faith in God without works/action. Your conspiracy theories proves that you too prefer the lifeless worship of empty words. Words that can not produce radical change in the lives of suffering humanity. You and your god is all empty talk.

Now I advise to to hold on to your dead god. But dont let your envy and jealousy of Living churches lead you into SIN.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Kojochyke:
D man gives money n other gifts on television so that ur likes can praise n even die for him..

You really need to calm down, Kojochyke before you commit suicide over the awesome work the Holy Prophet TB Joshua is doing in the lives of millions of eternally grateful people. By the way, you are derailing Otemsapien's award winning topic on the alledged gay, bi-sexual actor Jim Iyke. Please dont let your jealousy and envy destroy other peoples lives.

Are you gay Kojochyke ? Everywhere you speak of ARSE LICKER and KISSING ARSE like a skew guy that does it all the time.
What god do you worship, that allows you to put your lolly in the wrong trolly ?
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
kullozone:

You're just all over the thread ranting and arguing like a stupid teenager (I honestly think you're one though). I wouldn't wish Christianty on anyone, even my worst enemy, if this is what they'll eventually become.

Sir you have failed your exams because you can't spell C H R I S T I A N I T Y. kullozone go prepare for the next exam by writing the word C H R I S T I A N I T Y 100 times over and over and over. The second important point is that you are derailing the award winning Otemsapien's topic with your ranting and trolling.

Someone wrote to me to say that you hate the police and the SCOAN church and big dicks. They say you also insult young girls that are raped and that you are really proud of screwing your cousin daily. This tells me that you are not a stupid teenager, but a dirty old man.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by OtemSapien: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:
OtemSapien, OtemSapien how do you get it right to show so much hatred and with the same breath and same mouth you speak of loving every human being. Please dont love me !

I am grateful that I have witnessed too much real LOVE.
I have never hated a human being, rather, I hate the gullibility in humans and that's what I have come to get rid of.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
OtemSapien:
I have never hated a human being, rather, I hate the gullibility in humans and that's what I have come to get rid of.
Ok. I apologize Otemsapien, if I misinterpreted your insults of religions. If you have come into the world to get rid of all religions as Richard Dawkins commanded Atheists to do, what do you want to replace Islam with ?
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
OtemSapien:
Wise leaders know the dangers of fighting to replace religions and traditions without have something superior to replace it with.

Otemsapien, what are you offering religions as a replacement ?
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by OtemSapien: 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Wise leasers know the dangers of fighting to replace religions and traditions without have something superior to replace it with.

brains
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by OtemSapien: 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Ok. I apologize Otemsapien, if I misinterpreted your insults of religions. If you have come into the world to get rid of all religions as Richard Dawkins commanded Atheists to do, what do you want to replace Islam with ?
brains
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Kojochyke:

AMEN!

Mmmm. Kojochyke aka Kodeojo, Jim Iyke will be charmed by your pickup lines. It contains sexual promises of Arse licking and Arse kissing.

Your Conspiracy theories targeting the mighty SCOAN are seen world wide as ideas only held by deluded Satanic worshipers.

There is abundant evidence pointing to the true meaning of Jesus' words, "No one comes to the Father, but through me." All religions are trying to get to the Father for healing, deliverance and material blessings. So, is it not common sense for the suffering masses of all religions including Christianity to finally recognize that the excellent and abundant examples of Healing, Signs and Wonders at the holy Scoan Church Nigeria are for all that suffer. Jesus said, “ I have come to make all things new.”

It is extremely instructive to note the deeper meaning of what Jesus said, "No one can come to me, unless they have been sent by the Father."

All those that are sent by the Father God, recognizes the verifiable evidence that the mighty works in the SCOAN is based on the ancient Holy Gospels.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
OtemSapien:
brains
Genetically modified brains ?
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
OtemSapien:
brains
This does not answer my question. I repeat, Wise leaders know the dangers of fighting to replace religions and traditions without having something superior to replace it with.

If you are offering the suffering masses, brains, will it be brains like that of TB Joshua that effectively solve problems that scientists can never fix. Brains that help kings, medical doctors, Professors, statesmen, presidents, students, widows, the destitute etc, etc.

Or are you offering the world Low-Level Atheist brains that spread hate, brains whos greatest contribution to humanity is the destruction of all sacred doctrines that are precious and wholesome to humanity, Brains that troll religious topics for comic sexual relief,
Brains that mock the living creator of this universe ?
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
thunderbabs:

Me i will be watching space.....me m lookin fir those who escaped from the mental institute if Nigeria... grin

Mmmm. Lol very loud. You have a great sense of humour. To find the escapees quickly, type Low-level Atheists.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by thunderbabs: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Mmmm. Lol very loud. You have a great sense of humour. To find the escapees quickly, type Low-level Atheists.

Lol...help me type it na..mk i use u as bait......dt will afford me the opportunity to pounce on dem all unaware grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by OtemSapien: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:
This does not answer my question. I repeat, Wise leaders know the dangers of fighting to replace religions and traditions without having something superior to replace it with.

If you are offering the suffering masses, brains, will it be brains like that of TB Joshua that effectively solve problems that scientists can never fix. Brains that help kings, medical doctors, Professors, statesmen, presidents, students, widows, the destitute etc, etc.

Or are you offering the world Low-Level Atheist brains that spread hate, brains whos greatest contribution to humanity is the destruction of all sacred doctrines that are precious and wholesome to humanity, Brains that troll religious topics for comic sexual relief,
Brains that mock the living creator of this universe ?
brains I repeat

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by OtemSapien: 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Genetically modified brains ?
Potentially rich brains
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
thunderbabs:

Lol...help me type it na..mk i use u as bait......dt will afford me the opportunity to pounce on dem all unaware grin

Lol. No Sir, you must protect your joy. The insane ones are masters at robbing others of their joy.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
OtemSapien:
Potentially rich brains
Ok Brains it will be. Now tell us what these brains must do ?

1) Must it be programmed as robots that troll religious topics and the spread the deadly virus of unregistered Low- Level Atheism ?

2) Must these brains be programmed with fake theories of Evolution and pretend that humans were once an Amoeba then a fish ?

3) Must these brains be programmed to have no emotions/spirit experience ?
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
OtemSapien:
Potentially rich brains
Now that you are on Frontpage, your readers are excited to know what else you have on their celebrity. This juicy story should keep them happy while you plan the rest of the amazing content.

15million Naira fraud case instituted against Jim Iyke :

Jim Iyke had a twitter rant where he tweeted six 'shout outs' sarcastically to Habiba Abubakar. The tweets came as a result of an alleged 15million Naira fraud case instituted against Jim Iyke in 2011 by Habiba.

Habiba Abubakar runs a charity organization called Elderly and the poor, a self-sponsored charity organization. She says, "Jim Iyke needed financial help for his aged mother who is crippled by leg problems and high blood pressure and now bed-ridden. At my expence we took her to both England and India — photos and tickets are attached as exhibit (1). During the UK visit, his mum stayed with me in my UK residence where I took her for a complete health checkup. We were told what was wrong with her and how much her hospital stay for knee replacement will cost my charity in UK and we have a policy for money, so we decided to take her to India in first class."

"So when her son Jim Iyke finally ran to me for financial assistance, wanting me to help his new clothing line grow by investing in it, I had no option than to invest, even though I was told by many people that he is bad. He eventually turned my investment in his clothing line into loan, no interest, no profit and I’m stuck with him for 4 years "

A normal human being would have remained very grateful to me for helping his whole family and investing in his business. If not for what I did for Jim Iykes but for the fact that his sick mother and a blind father were flown abroad at some my expense, including three of his sisters and him. During these trips he happily tweeted, “Jim Iyke on holidays with my family”…can you see the joy in his tweets? At least his tweets proved that I made him and his family very happy.

Everybody doing business with Jim Iyke be careful, his first trick is, bring the money cash, I will send my sister or PA to pick it,
don’t do it. Because it was only the tellers that I used to pay in the money into his account that helped me with proof, because he first denied collecting the money and even knowing me.

The Police ordered that Jim Iykes be handcuffed and be taken to his bank to collect his bank statement for us, it was only then that he said, “Oh it could be one woman who is interested in me and I don’t like her, may be her, in fact, I can’t even remember her name.” (a woman that gave you N16.5mil you can’t remember her name?) Later he changed his story again that the woman gave him only N5m. See how police arrested him and wrote to his bank, exhibit no (3).

Read more ;
https://www.nigeriafilms.com/movie-news/77-general-news/16561-n15m-scandal-jim-iyke-is-a-criminal-habiba-abubakar-pic-detained-jim-iyke-included
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by OtemSapien: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Now that you are on Frontpage, your readers are excited to know what else you have on their celebrity. This juicy story should keep them happy while you plan the rest of the amazing content.

15million Naira fraud case instituted against Jim Iyke :

Jim Iyke had a twitter rant where he tweeted six 'shout outs' sarcastically to Habiba Abubakar. The tweets came as a result of an alleged 15million Naira fraud case instituted against Jim Iyke in 2011 by Habiba.

Habiba Abubakar runs a charity organization called Elderly and the poor, a self-sponsored charity organization. She says, "Jim Iyke needed financial help for his aged mother who is crippled by leg problems and high blood pressure and now bed-ridden. At my expence we took her to both England and India — photos and tickets are attached as exhibit (1). During the UK visit, his mum stayed with me in my UK residence where I took her for a complete health checkup. We were told what was wrong with her and how much her hospital stay for knee replacement will cost my charity in UK and we have a policy for money, so we decided to take her to India in first class."

"So when her son Jim Iyke finally ran to me for financial assistance, wanting me to help his new clothing line grow by investing in it, I had no option than to invest, even though I was told by many people that he is bad. He eventually turned my investment in his clothing line into loan, no interest, no profit and I’m stuck with him for 4 years "

A normal human being would have remained very grateful to me for helping his whole family and investing in his business. If not for what I did for Jim Iykes but for the fact that his sick mother and a blind father were flown abroad at some my expense, including three of his sisters and him. During these trips he happily tweeted, “Jim Iyke on holidays with my family”…can you see the joy in his tweets? At least his tweets proved that I made him and his family very happy.

Everybody doing business with Jim Iyke be careful, his first trick is, bring the money cash, I will send my sister or PA to pick it,
don’t do it. Because it was only the tellers that I used to pay in the money into his account that helped me with proof, because he first denied collecting the money and even knowing me.

The Police ordered that Jim Iykes be handcuffed and be taken to his bank to collect his bank statement for us, it was only then that he said, “Oh it could be one woman who is interested in me and I don’t like her, may be her, in fact, I can’t even remember her name.” (a woman that gave you N16.5mil you can’t remember her name?) Later he changed his story again that the woman gave him only N5m. See how police arrested him and wrote to his bank, exhibit no (3).

Read more ;
https://www.nigeriafilms.com/movie-news/77-general-news/16561-n15m-scandal-jim-iyke-is-a-criminal-habiba-abubakar-pic-detained-jim-iyke-included
this argument is getting dry. Don't you think it's high time we let it rest? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
OtemSapien:

Hey Otemsapien below are many links for you to use to build content for your award winning topic. More criminal stories below about Jim Iykes, a man Otemsapien presents as a victim of the holy Prophet TB Joshua

https://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/14678/1/the-many-scandals-of-star-actorjim-iyke.html

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/17959/2/n15m-scam-jim-iykes-aged-parents-begged-me-case-no.html

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/14808/1/star-actor-jim-iyke-in-fresh-trouble.html

https://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/14627/1/actor-jim-iyke-answers-fraud-allegations-critics.html

https://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/14540/1/star-actor-jim-iyke-in-court-over-n15-million-frau.html

Habiba Abubakar the kind women who Jim Iykes defrauded of N16.5 million says, " Do you think Jim who is running mouth now will apologize if he didn’t know he was on his way to jail? See attached hospital reports after his assault on me, exhibit no (5). Fraud was very clear and substantiated, because he went and rented a three bedroom bungalow with one living room and he calls that a mall.

"To show he planned to defraud me, he rented the place in someone else’s name. The person signed as his guarantor at the police station after he was arrested and spent two days in SAS. I was shocked when I learnt that Jim told Mr Ken that he will not pay me the money, and that that was why he won’t put anything in his name. So that when I come, I won’t be able to get anything.

Jim Iykes guarantor got scared and ran back to the police to withdraw from standing in for Jim, which necessitated his second arrest a day to the opening of the shop. See evidence attached as exhibit no (6)

Be careful in doing business with Jim Iyke and demand a teller or a written contract, because he only signed that contract between us when he saw tea no bi food. He was discharge and not acquitted. See court proceedings. click the link below to go to...
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
OtemSapien:
this argument is getting dry. Don't you think it's high time we let it rest? undecided

Otem sapien, I have no argument any longer because the world can see clearly that Prophet TB Joshua is the innocent party in this whole cowardly propaganda campaign. Jim Lykes is nothing but a common criminal and used you to drag the holy Prophet TB Joshua's name through the mud to generate attention for favor, the way most desperate actors do.

NOW IT HAS BACK FIRED ON THIS SLIM-BALL.

Your readers can read more about the miserable Jim Iykes that tried to implicate an innocent TB Joshua on your topic.
Click on the links below that reveals the tragic life of a con-man Jim Iykes;

https://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/14678/1/the-many-scandals-of-star-actorjim-iyke.html

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/17959/2/n15m-scam-jim-iykes-aged-parents-begged-me-case-no.html

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/14808/1/star-actor-jim-iyke-in-fresh-trouble.html

https://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/14627/1/actor-jim-iyke-answers-fraud-allegations-critics.html

https://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/14540/1/star-actor-jim-iyke-in-court-over-n15-million-frau.html
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
thunderbabs:

Have you seen how the OP planned to rubbish a man of God with the fake article and Jim Iykes who is an abuser and fraudster.
Read more about the man that the OP saw fit to use as a cowardly propaganda ploy against an innocent man ;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cross River Government Bans Religious Gathering Of More Than 5 People / NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria / RCCG 70th Annual Convention; Perfect Jubilee, August 8-14, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.