Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Actress, Ifunanya Igwe Welcomes Baby Girl With Rich Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Ifunanya Igwe Welcomes Baby Girl With Rich Hubby (721 Views)

Sexy Actress Ifunanya Igwe, Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Actress, Ifunanya Igwe Welcomes Baby Girl With Rich Hubby, Arabmoney [PICS] / Nollywood Actress, Ifunanya Igwe Welcomes Her Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Ifunanya Igwe Welcomes Baby Girl With Rich Hubby by pzphoto(m): 6:18am On Oct 31, 2017
Pretty Nollywood actress, Ifunanya Igwe, recently could not hide her joy as she welcomed her second child which is a baby girl.

The actress, who got married in 2016, to Mike Ukpabia aka Arabmoney, could not hide her joy of being able to bring another life into the world.

Sharing the good news, the actress wrote, “My little Angel, you are a beauty to behold and I will go through the pain and share my body with you all over again not minding the changes because you are worth every bit of it and more You're a piece of heaven sent down to me. Welcome baby k.Michelle.”

Gist from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/actress-ifunanya-igwe-welcomes-baby.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Actress, Ifunanya Igwe Welcomes Baby Girl With Rich Hubby by pzphoto(m): 6:18am On Oct 31, 2017
Congrat
Re: Actress, Ifunanya Igwe Welcomes Baby Girl With Rich Hubby by rawpadgin(m): 6:58am On Oct 31, 2017
Cute baby
Re: Actress, Ifunanya Igwe Welcomes Baby Girl With Rich Hubby by itspzpics(m): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance / Moesha Boduong Recreates Photo With Funke Akindele, Who Is Hotter? / Celebrity - Funke Akindele Alleged Loses Her Twin Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.